• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Defensive Performance

Started by ESPNAnalyst44, September 26, 2018, 10:12:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ESPNAnalyst44

Weekly post your hometowns top defensive performance.

SR30

The entire Glen Rose defense held two rivers to -9 total yards last friday

Jvlion15

Two rivers could not beat a pee wee team that's something to brag about

Jimbo Morphis

Waiting on the top deep snapper thread.

SR30

Wanna guess how many Jessieville will have against us??? Probably not much more.

Linebacker

SR30

DeeGee

Jvlion15

More than you think lol. But I hope you can beat a team full of starting sophomores an a starting freshmen Qb who will get his own on ur defense.

DeeGee

Quote from: Jvlion15 on September 26, 2018, 08:12:04 pm
More than you think lol. But I hope you can beat a team full of starting sophomores an a starting freshmen Qb who will get his own on ur defense.

Are you referring to GR?

SR30

No Dee he is the one jessieville poster who thinks they are going to the promise land. They couldn't hang last year even with the solid play of a D1 linebacker

Jvlion15

If I'm not mistaken I never said Jville was even making the playoffs this year lol. An if I'm not mistaken also Jville was up 7-0 right off the bat when that linebacker blocked ur punt that he pulled his hamstring on an they were without him rest of week an week after. It was a joy watching y'all get beat by a 5 seed because every year y'all think y'all are something lol

CoolBreeze

DeeGee

September 27, 2018, 10:57:36 am #13 Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 05:36:23 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Jvlion15 on September 27, 2018, 10:13:56 am
If I’m not mistaken I never said Jville was even making the playoffs this year lol. An if I’m not mistaken also Jville was up 7-0 right off the bat when that linebacker blocked ur punt that he pulled his hamstring on an they were without him rest of week an week after. It was a joy watching y’all get beat by a 5 seed because every year y’all think y’all are something lol

Probably because every year they are something. All teams have losses and some teams that were underdogs pulled out a win in playoffs. Not just against GR.

Jvlion15

An nobody even said Jville was good lol all I said that's nothing to brag about killing two rivers because when was the last time they even came close to winning a game?

elmerfudd

This thread has become a fight over the bottom of the dumpster.

DeeGee

Quote from: SR30 on September 26, 2018, 08:58:09 pm
No Dee he is the one jessieville poster who thinks they are going to the promise land. They couldn't hang last year even with the solid play of a D1 linebacker

Ok,gotcha.

AlumniLights

There was a time when Jessieville was once in "the promise land", just ask their head coach. He played during that stint. Sad to see programs fall after significant relevance. Oh well. DILLY DILLY!

Jvlion15

Very true, sad to see but that head coach loves the young Qb he has

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Jvlion15 on September 27, 2018, 05:33:33 pm
Very true, sad to see but that head coach loves the young Qb he has
Could be the kind of player you can rebuild a program around.

Jvlion15

True time will tell! Good luck to all the teams tonight! Finally some football weather

big lefty

I believe the thread was top defensive performance, hence negative 9 yards is impressive not matter who it is against.

ROULETTE

Glen Rose holding Mayflower to 14 points, 0 passing yards, and forcing 4 turnovers has to be one of, if not the best defensive performance of the year thus far. IMO

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas