• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction finishes with an exclamation mark!

Started by Backwoods Bart, December 10, 2014, 11:26:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods Bart

After this game @ WMS, the next time that we will see Dancy will be on ESPN. I say CC turns him loose and that is bad for Hazen.
I was spot on with the Earle score (mercy by halftime), This JC team does it again and mercy's Hazen and holds the Hornets to less than two scores. In all fairness to Hazen, I have not seen their play this year. My reasoning is what is coming at them, and Hazen will be a Hornet in a Hurricane! Best of luck to both teams.

Backwoods Bart

BTW, Everyone on here from JC knows that I was very skeptical of this dragon team dating back to Bearden loosing the title on the final play to them. My thinking at that time was that the talent level was even, so Bearden's path back to WMS would be predictable for the next couple of years. The last two years for JC has been nothing short of remarkable, as they gained separation from the rest of the 2AA opposition. It has been widely debated as to why and how CC has created this dynasty and I'm sure that discussion will continue, but I can tell you by watching their coaching staff and the work ethic that I see that they employ, I would want my boys to be in their program if we lived there. Kudos to JC  staff and team.

FD4

Simple. Weight Room, Conditioning, Muscle Memory (Repeated reps of plays over and over), discipline, confidence, execution, defensive and offensive excellence, fan support, and above, plain out and out superior coaching.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas