• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hooties Week 15

Started by bleudog, December 08, 2014, 03:44:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

big E

Ok again I ask how do you make the semifinals and not be in the top 4 really .Thats why I dont by there darn book anymore.

Dragon I

Big E, you know the AAA puts out a bracket that has easy roads for some, and not so easy roads for others.  It is luck of the draw.

big E

But you still have to win those games and tell me what 2a team other than Junction is better than Earle at this point.

Dragon I

Earle has a ton of athletes and looked like a well put together team.  Them and Prison would be one heck of a game.  Hazen when they were healthy already beat them.   The EPC loss is the one that kills them.  EPC struggled with WR for a while.  That just doesn't look good when you are trying to compare them to other teams.

cuz

Quote from: big E on December 08, 2014, 04:13:51 pm
But you still have to win those games and tell me what 2a team other than Junction is better than Earle at this point.
That's hard to say. DA made it to the 2 nd half before being mercy ruled by JC. Earle would of been Mercy ruled in the 1st if it wouldn't of been for that fluke pass but instead made it 5  min. Into the 2nd. I got to go with DI with the luck of the draw....

big E

Notice I said at this point.its all irrelevant anyway cause we all no who number 1 is and it's 2 Letters PW ooops I mean JC.

bleudog

Quote from: Dragon I on December 08, 2014, 04:22:31 pm
Earle has a ton of athletes and looked like a well put together team.  Them and Prison would be one heck of a game.  Hazen when they were healthy already beat them.   The EPC loss is the one that kills them.  EPC struggled with WR for a while.  That just doesn't look good when you are trying to compare them to other teams.

Mean Machine, Mean Machine, Mean Machine.

Your phone's too smart.  Auto-correct strikes again on Rison. ;D

Wilson

bleudog

Quote from: big E on December 08, 2014, 03:59:18 pm
Ok again I ask how do you make the semifinals and not be in the top 4 really .Thats why I dont by there darn book anymore.

If I'm following you correctly, you might like this one better.

http://calpreps.com/2014/ratings/Arkansas_division.htm

big E

I dont no that prison team could be tough remember the movie necessary roughness. They were beasts.

Dragon I

When JC played Homer a few years back, I swear, half those kids had jail house tats!  It looked like kids playing against men.

bleudog

Quote from: big E on December 08, 2014, 04:44:46 pm
I dont no that prison team could be tough remember the movie necessary roughness. They were beasts.

Longest Yard. (I tiked the first one better)

Necessary Roughness had the prettiest kicker. :o

bleudog

big E

We played somebody  one time and the starting corner had a house arrest band on his ankle . I guess your allowed to leave the house to tackle people.

big E

Yeah she was hot I would be her holder any day.

bleudog

Quote from: big E on December 08, 2014, 04:53:26 pm
We played somebody  one time and the starting corner had a house arrest band on his ankle . I guess your allowed to leave the house to tackle people.

If he's good enough, tackling could be considered community service. ;)

big E

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on December 08, 2014, 03:59:18 pm

Hector made the state finals in 1998 and never cracked the top 5...This is not new territory for Hootens...

bdubyab60

Their rankings dont bother me much we all should be used to them by now. Last 4 doesnt nescessarily mean the best 4 in some cases. What does bug me is they copy and past.

Bsically copied and pasted all the JC material form last week and then oh by the way Hazen is playing in this game to. Im not a Hazen fan but a team that made it to the title game should deserve a little more of a write up than five sentences.

Thats even lazier than my 2a-3 picks each week.

big E

I thought the same thing once upon a time when we were good at PW the red headed hooten came to the first round game with Cross County and they were 3-7 and he said to me and I quote they may be the best 3-7 team in 2a and I just laughed and said with tje straightest face I could is there a good 3-7 team.He just smerked and walked away guess that put a bum in his but but if you don't want to know what im thinkin don't ask me.

big E

Kinda sums up the way  they think.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas