• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question to Earle Fans

Started by OB11, December 08, 2014, 09:43:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

searkhogfan

Thinkin Butch & Sundance, err Nightowl may be part of the coaching staff.   Or their moms. 

dragondad

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 09, 2014, 04:22:32 pm
Thinkin Butch & Sundance, err Nightowl may be part of the coaching staff.   Or their moms.

I vote moms!

Dragon I

Yep.  Too defensive.  Got to be moms.

THA TRUTH

Bodyguard

There is nothing wrong with our Head Coach or his assistants, we have been apart of final four and elite eight consistently for the last 6-7 years. Our staff is young, they will get it and PB is right, the Junior High does not help player development very much but I'm sure that our staff will get stronger in the off season and be right back at you guys.

cuz

Quote from: Bodyguard on December 09, 2014, 06:27:57 pm
There is nothing wrong with our Head Coach or his assistants, we have been apart of final four and elite eight consistently for the last 6-7 years. Our staff is young, they will get it and PB is right, the Junior High does not help player development very much but I'm sure that our staff will get stronger in the off season and be right back at you guys.
Tell your head coaches to coach it just like Carpenter and all the coaches do at JC. That's a cop out, while your at it give them a book on conditioning, then maybe the games won't last so long on time outs for cramps..........

JC Guy

Truth you keep running your pie hole it's going to turn out bad for you. Hear me I am the only Freeman that post on here. Your getting very old letting my sons name come out of your mouth as well as you disrespecting his mom. Now I am not hard to find if you would like to talk about it. Like Wison said I am the guy in camo. Oh and by the way your own family thinks you're a piece of trash for what you're doing and told the team who you are so your not hiding behind your screen name anymore. You must have really sucked to be that big a hater!!!

RiverEagle079

Dragon I

No kidding.  Is this still FF, or did I just log on to Jerry Springer?

THA TRUTH

DragonBorn

That other guys an imposter... I'm the only freeman on here. Truth you better watch your back the real freeman is coming

dragondad

The real Freeman isn't "Dragon born" DragonBorn.

Dragon I

Let's all just take a breath and relax...........now, doesn't that feel better?  Okay, not taking up for TT, but I didn't read where he ever said anything bad about Freeman.  Pretty sure he was just messing around.  What he said is just a general joking statement you see on boards all of the time.  Now, as far as his feelings about the other teams and the way he expresses it on here........it upsets some, but it's usually what most are thinking, they just wont say.

JC Guy

Real mature Truth. You are nothing more than a tool in my life boy. I dang good tool I will use to teach my sons about. See unlike you My son is trying make something of himself. I will teach him that no matter how well you do in life someone will try to bring you down. I have no idea why you have this hatred for my son but I am telling you that you better back off. And by the way stick with your day job as long as it don't involve investigation skill because you kinda suck at that.

JC Guy

D1 go back and read his post. The moment he calls a seventeen year old by name the joke is over.

THA TRUTH

Where have I said ur son has no skill At one point ur boy 2a dog asked what I thought bout ur son and I said he was a good football player that could go to division 2 ball and then dog said why not higher than 2 and I said ur son freeman could go higher because he has a drive u can see clearly on the field but u didn't see that and u just took a joke way to seriously so get off ur monthly and let it go

Dragon I

I'm being serious, you're gonna have to copy and paste it.  I've gotten lost in all of these threads.  If he did, my sincerest apologies.

JC Guy

For starters 2a dog would hardly be my boy since I nor you knows who he is. Secondly you are the reason I made an account because you have been bordering on doing what you finally done for a while now. (Sure likes reading about Freeman ring a bell?) jokes old dude when you talk crap about a kid or accuse a kid to try and embarris them AND YOU ARE WRONG Yeah it puts me on my monthly. The first time I seen you post about Matthew I knew something was up with you and you need to back off.

THA TRUTH

Geez is hate to know what u would say if I said something bad about ur kid

JC Guy

See that's the problem with you I gave you a chance to be a man and do the best thing but your a real DA and that doesn't stand for Des Ark. Done talking to you about it.

RiverEagle079

JC Guy

My bad! Sorry for the misspelling it was an honest mistake. Can't spell when I am on my monthly.

66SSV

Now we know The Truth why TT will not be in attendance

Bodyguard

Quote from: cuz on December 09, 2014, 06:34:15 pm
Tell your head coaches to coach it just like Carpenter and all the coaches do at JC. That's a cop out, while your at it give them a book on conditioning, then maybe the games won't last so long on time outs for cramps..........

Carpenter hasn't always won championships, if he started having losing seasons he would no longer be Zues in JC but you know how fans go, Cuz would probably be the first to ask for his resignation. Our coaches do what's required to have a respectable program, we are not down with our guys so Cuz you can go back to the Hot, Feiry Layer with Gnashing of Teeth with that notion!

Dragon I

This thread is just all kinds of buck wild.

nightowl

Quote from: dragondad on December 09, 2014, 11:58:36 am
Quote from: nightowl on December 09, 2014, 10:43:12 am
Quote from: Dragon I on December 09, 2014, 05:45:57 am
Oh yes, wearing purple.  Happy hunting!
see you then red neck and I will whoop your ... Like you stole something

DI, the problem you'll have with this cat is that you can't hit children....so you'll have to just stand there while he kicks you in the shin. I'm sure he'll have his Mom there as backup.

Someone from Earle calling anyone else a "red-neck"......that's funny right there.
a..h... My mother is Dead. Meet me on the parking lot

dragondad

Sorry about your mom.

I'm sure your sister will back you up. Like others have said, I'll be on the East side wearing purple. Happy hunting!

Old Scrapper

whew!! I used to be a bad butt until I ran into the wrong one, now I'm a world class sprinter.

dragondad

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 10, 2014, 07:48:12 am
whew!! I used to be a bad butt until I ran into the wrong one, now I'm a world class sprinter.

I'm not even a sprinter. Hide in plain site, that's my motto.

searkhogfan

JC gonna be lucky to have any fans in the Rock.  These internet Tough Guys are gonna Scare them all away.   ::)

THA TRUTH

Quote from: 66SSV on December 09, 2014, 10:30:57 pm
Now we know The Truth why TT will not be in attendance

I wish I could be there but I'm gonna be held captive on the polar express

OB11

Quote from: Pit Bull on December 09, 2014, 10:56:34 am
Stop Blaming it on Basketball, Earle Basketball will always be good, it was good when we won our only championship and it was good when we competed at War Memorial against McGehee.... Basketball is not to blame.

As a true Earle Fan and Supportor, Earle does have coaches that are dedicated and committed, no doubt this is true, getting over the hump to win a championship is something that a lot of Arkansas Programs could do because really in this state there seems to be the same teams winning championship over and over. Earle's true problem is something that the coaching staff, administration have blatedly overlooked and disregarded for years, and parents have failed to go to war over with the school board about and community members have noticed but won't address. You all will be surprised when I tell you that Earle doesn't have a Junior High Program, I mean some kids dress out, but there is no Junior High Program and they know it, they don't care about it and it has constantly, annually, harshly came back and ripped the Senior High Program over and over in the as. Now say what you want, but you can not really expect to win a championship when your infrastructure at the Junior High Level is non-instructional, negative in motivating future players, and to me flat our dangerous because of lack of basic football knowledge... Until Earle hires a real junior high school coach, they will never, never, ever, ever get over that hump no matter how many athletes come through that program and keep falling into that black hole called the Junior High and then expected to climb out and become great High School Athletes, Bulldog Please.... These teams that win Championships have been together, won pee-wee championships, Junior high championships, and now they are among the elite to compete for a senior high championship. We don't have a junior high football program, so we have to teach junior high level stuff on the senior high level and my hat goes off to Coach Coleman and his staff for craming all of that football into 3 years of senior high football....

Thanks for the insight.  Honestly the lack of a true Jr. High program never really crossed my mind, but I know without a solid, cohesive 7-12 program it can be hard to compete.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on December 10, 2014, 09:07:01 am
Quote from: Pit Bull on December 09, 2014, 10:56:34 am
Stop Blaming it on Basketball, Earle Basketball will always be good, it was good when we won our only championship and it was good when we competed at War Memorial against McGehee.... Basketball is not to blame.

As a true Earle Fan and Supportor, Earle does have coaches that are dedicated and committed, no doubt this is true, getting over the hump to win a championship is something that a lot of Arkansas Programs could do because really in this state there seems to be the same teams winning championship over and over. Earle's true problem is something that the coaching staff, administration have blatedly overlooked and disregarded for years, and parents have failed to go to war over with the school board about and community members have noticed but won't address. You all will be surprised when I tell you that Earle doesn't have a Junior High Program, I mean some kids dress out, but there is no Junior High Program and they know it, they don't care about it and it has constantly, annually, harshly came back and ripped the Senior High Program over and over in the as. Now say what you want, but you can not really expect to win a championship when your infrastructure at the Junior High Level is non-instructional, negative in motivating future players, and to me flat our dangerous because of lack of basic football knowledge... Until Earle hires a real junior high school coach, they will never, never, ever, ever get over that hump no matter how many athletes come through that program and keep falling into that black hole called the Junior High and then expected to climb out and become great High School Athletes, Bulldog Please.... These teams that win Championships have been together, won pee-wee championships, Junior high championships, and now they are among the elite to compete for a senior high championship. We don't have a junior high football program, so we have to teach junior high level stuff on the senior high level and my hat goes off to Coach Coleman and his staff for craming all of that football into 3 years of senior high football....

Thanks for the insight.  Honestly the lack of a true Jr. High program never really crossed my mind, but I know without a solid, cohesive 7-12 program it can be hard to compete.

Heck anymore you better be started before the 7th grade, des arc is starting them in 1st grade now. I know the coaches now say when they get to 7th grade, the no longer have to teach basic fundamentals. Now if we can just catch up with j.c.

OB11

Heck anymore you better be started before the 7th grade, des arc is starting them in 1st grade now. I know the coaches now say when they get to 7th grade, the no longer have to teach basic fundamentals. Now if we can just catch up with j.c.
[/quote]

Good point. 

cuz

Quote from: Bodyguard on December 10, 2014, 05:10:08 am
Quote from: cuz on December 09, 2014, 06:34:15 pm

Carpenter hasn't always won championships, if he started having losing seasons he would no longer be Zues in JC but you know how fans go, Cuz would probably be the first to ask for his resignation. Our coaches do what's required to have a respectable program, we are not down with our guys so Cuz you can go back to the Hot, Feiry Layer with Gnashing of Teeth with that notion!
You know your right Carpenter hasn't always won championships and I was critical of him at times, but when I went to pick my Grandson up one night at 2:30 in the morning and the first person off the bus was David Carpenter, who immediately started unloading equipment, I saw the man for what he really was. He led by example, hard work and dedication. Brad Smith is the Defense coach in Senior ball, and the head coach on the Jr. High team. Every thurs. Coach Smith takes the field to coach, but so does Coach Carpenter and the rest of the coaches from the Sr. High team. It's called dedication and hard work, learn from it. You don't do JC's accomplishments without both. Cramps are all about conditioning, Earles always had that problem, that's why they play better in the later part of the season, they're finally getting in shape. We don't always like the truth, your choice to live with it or change it, not mine. Proud Earle made the semi's maybe one day they'll make the finals............

amehr36

playmaker04

Quote from: JC Guy on December 09, 2014, 07:27:33 pm
Truth you keep running your pie hole it's going to turn out bad for you. Hear me I am the only Freeman that post on here. Your getting very old letting my sons name come out of your mouth as well as you disrespecting his mom. Now I am not hard to find if you would like to talk about it. Like Wison said I am the guy in camo. Oh and by the way your own family thinks you're a piece of trash for what you're doing and told the team who you are so your not hiding behind your screen name anymore. You must have really sucked to be that big a hater!!!
I'm so glad somebody is calling this arse clown out. Lol

Bodyguard

December 10, 2014, 02:34:13 pm #87 Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 09:31:44 pm by Bodyguard
Cuz, I/We should be able to take that feedback because it's solid and it was without as much sarcasm this round. Coleman is a good coach and the guy works hard to get his team where they are each year.

cuz

Quote from: Bodyguard on December 10, 2014, 02:34:13 pm
Cuz, I/We should be able to take that feedback because it's solid and it was without as sarcasm this round. Coleman is a good coach and the guy works hard to get him team where they are each year.
It's certainly wasn't meant to be sarcastic. Earle has more talent than I've seen all year, but the things I said were all things that need addressing. Conditioning makes all the difference in winning or losing expecially in the 4th quarter. Don't doubt your coaches abilities and as stated they are young, learn and go forward, that's the difference in a successful program........

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas