• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yawn.....

Started by amehr36, December 05, 2014, 07:56:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amehr36

The JC/Earle game is causing me to do a lot of this.

hogsfan4life

How about move JC up classifications or have them schedule some 4A or 5A team next year so they can have a real challenge. I for one get tired of this obnoxious crap.

amehr36

But I never get tired of morons responding to it. :)

dragonpastor

I never get tired of watching it!

RiverEagle079

I like JC they are a great football team and its cool to watch there team succeed.  On the other hand Amehr its kind of annoying to have your fan base get your rocks off my rubbing in your success or downgrading the opponent so much. We all said at the beginning of the year that it was JC's season to lose and noone without having a miracle of a game could beat them. Is there really a need in this?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: amehr36 on December 05, 2014, 08:01:12 pm
But I never get tired of morons responding to it. :)
Morons for being tired of no contest games? Shut up. Your annoying and no one likes your posts and responses, please go back to junction and plan your next blowout. Congrats you've got a good football team, but no one wants to listen to the gloats. Thanks, sincerely everyone not from Junction City, Arkansas or any where these Louisianna boys are from.

HorseFeathers

wanna hush a troll like amehr? stop responding! 

amehr36

Indiana Jones

What is to be expected from a Cajun?
JC should play Lousyana schools
That's where most of their players are from anyhow

Wilson

jsk

Quote from: Indiana Jones on December 05, 2014, 08:56:50 pm
Not True. Do some research.

Wilson

Well i won both my bets.   that not only would it be a mercy rule but before the game ended there would be a Louisiana players reference . . its the fall back argument for when the false bravado of "we're gonna end JC's season" has quickly turned into. . "Hey if we leave now we can pick up something to eat in Eldo before they close so we're not hungry on that long drive home "

jsk

You know there is plenty of places still open in El Do.

amehr36

They truly don't realize the reason I act like I do is because week after week we have to deal with flash in a pan wannabes talking trash we all know they can't back up.  So yes when we shut them up, I will talk.

jsk

Quote from: amehr36 on December 05, 2014, 09:37:14 pm
They truly don't realize the reason I act like I do is because week after week we have to deal with flash in a pan wannabes talking trash we all know they can't back up.  So yes when we shut them up, I will talk.
I read you!

Wilson

Hey can anyone help with stopping traffic on 167 north of the football field to the curve. . need to have room for the G-6 to take off where i can get the 15 players from Calvary Baptist back to New Orleans where they can continue their celebration after winning their Division III state title this afternoon . . .it got cut short when we had to hustle them to the plane to be in JC in time for the 7pm kick tonight

Dragon I

Gothcha covered, Wilson!

gatecrasher

jsk, you gonna make the trip up next Saturday?

Wilson

Thanks man. . hey we got room for 4 more in here. . got an open bar "for the adults only". . and figure we will spend a little time in the Quarter and enjoy ourselves for a while ;)

jsk

Quote from: Wilson on December 05, 2014, 09:43:28 pm
Hey can anyone help with stopping traffic on 167 north of the football field to the curve. . need to have room for the G-6 to take off where i can get the 15 players from Calvary Baptist back to New Orleans where they can continue their celebration after winning their Division III state title this afternoon . . .it got cut short when we had to hustle them to the plane to be in JC in time for the 7pm kick tonight

Besure you tell them boys I appreciate them and I'll give them a bonus next week.

jsk

Quote from: gatecrasher on December 05, 2014, 09:55:15 pm
jsk, you gonna make the trip up next Saturday?
Yes Sir, you know that I will. Turnaround kept me from going last year, but not this time. How about you?

gatecrasher

Proud Buckaroo

Who will be there to support Smackover??

THA TRUTH

THA TRUTH will be there

Dragon I

gatecrasher

I'll be there. I'm just a short drive from WMS.

THA TRUTH

So y'all hold up y'all's end cause everyone knows jc will

Proud Buckaroo

The talent is definitely there for Smackover to win it.

THA TRUTH

Will have to get a pass rush if not storey will pick y'all apart

Hornet4ever

+1

The G Gaint

Only 3 get your facts right

The G Gaint

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 05, 2014, 11:24:02 pm
Who will be there to support Smackover??
I will be there .you know if yall win yall got to share that trophy with J.C

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas