• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle may as well stay home.

Started by amehr36, December 04, 2014, 11:30:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amehr36

It won't be close. It won't be fun. JC by 42,

bulldog2006

Lol nice joke....... we dont get mercy ruled.

WPWells

Quote from: bulldog2006 on December 04, 2014, 11:46:05 pm
Lol nice joke....... we dont get mercy ruled. BESIDES CHARLESTON LAST YEAR

FIFY

Superbia

If I'm not entirely mistaken, Hazen beat Des Arc and Earle by the same amount. Junction mercy ruled Des Arc, along with every single 2A team they have faced.  I don't like Earle's chances with getting out of that game without being mercy ruled.

Mr. Trill

Last time Earle got mercy ruled was to Osceola I believe. And that was just once in idk how many years.  But true, Earle don't get mercy ruled although their not winning this one. They are still my team #Dawgpound

gatecrasher

The only way this ain't a mercy rule is if  Earle doesn't show up.

JC by 41

Pit Bull

It's evident that you don't know much about people from North East Arkansas, no way we would stay at home and miss a fight... We like to fight over here...

lionfan59

Now that is funny right there.....NE Arkansas liking to fight.... Think I remember looking at Post that talked about that Issue, and folks from Earle got all in their feelings.....But back to the topic, Earle will not Win, but think they will not leave with a good egg, and they may even score on the first team D...key word "may"

FD4

Lets see now, Earle beat JC two years ago, In JC, and JC beat Earle the next year in Earle, by only 2 scores.  Its anybodys game, and JC is only one enjury away from being average, then agian so is Earle.  JC hangs on to win but not by the bazillion points everyone thinks.  JC to the rock.

Dragon I

Your wrong on every account.  JC lost in Earle.  Jc won at home by 28.  There are no 14 point plays in football, so it had to be by more than two scores.

dragondad

December 05, 2014, 10:45:44 am #10 Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:49:44 am by dragondad
D1 beat me to it...... we shall see how it ends in about 10 hours......or less.

Donnie Jamon

its gonna be real close now with 2' of rain.  ball security and power game now boys.  earle has some big dudes.  jc has some big dudes to

bulldog2006

Thats bad news for jc........they can not beat earle in the rain.

mtindian42

buster Douglas: ain't fast enough...ain't smart enough...ain't no good...sorry...out of shape...knocks Tyson out threw the ropes...Oklahoma last year: there from the big 12...they are to slow to play with sec...they cant run with bama...they cant tackle what they cant see...Oklahoma 45 Alabama 31. Boise state: there to small...Oklahoma will kill them...they don't stand a chance...they will get exposed by a bigger school...Adrian Peterson will run wild...they cant contain Oklahoma's speed...bsu 43 OKLAHOMA 42. pine bluff: they are out maned...greenwood is to good...greenwood cant be stoped...pine bluff want be Abel to move the ball...go ahead and crown greenwood as state champs...no one is touching the bulldogs this year...pine bluff 37 greenwood 34...compassion has a funny way of topping logic...if you got the heart and believe...ain't nothing the UNDERDOGS CANT DO...

Lions84

Responses like this is why I am starting to want JC to lose.

NEark tigers

The Nation will bring the pain and the rain!!!! Seems to me that JC is scared of a FEW WATER DROPLETS!!!

#godogs

Dragon I

They won their last four games of last season in the rain.  The Dragons will be o.k. tonight.  Don't get your hopes up, Bulldogs.

gatecrasher

You NE Ark folks don't have the slightest clue, do you?

green-eagle

Quote from: gatecrasher on December 05, 2014, 11:58:27 am
You NE Ark folks don't have the slightest clue, do you?

they do, but JC field is terrible even without rain....So I expect the score to be tighter to night than the JC crowd would like...

dragondad

Quote from: Lions84 on December 05, 2014, 11:49:14 am

Responses like what?

cuz

Quote from: NEark tigers on December 05, 2014, 11:50:53 am
The Nation will bring the pain and the rain!!!! Seems to me that JC is scared of a FEW WATER DROPLETS!!!

#godogs
Shaking in our boots............

Dragon I

The field is terrible?  How so GE?

dragondad

It was only terrible for the DA game, we put the good field back out for tonight.

Fence Jockey

Quote from: Dragon I on December 05, 2014, 01:03:13 pm

Green Eagle, this is a "Differant" type of water that is falling out of the sky now! Maybe it(their thought on the other team) is not bad enough this year in the Semi's to warrenty a move last minute move to turf!!!!!

cuz

Quote from: Fence Jockey on December 05, 2014, 01:13:51 pm

Green Eagle, this is a "Differant" type of water that is falling out of the sky now! Maybe it(their thought on the other team) is not bad enough this year in the Semi's to warrenty a move last minute move to turf!!!!!
Why move, the outcome will be the same........ ;D

iliveformarch

Junction City is overrated. They would probably lose in the first round in 3A anyway where they belong.....

Backwoods Bart

December 05, 2014, 01:21:09 pm #26 Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 08:14:46 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: bulldog2006 on December 04, 2014, 11:46:05 pm
Lol nice joke....... we dont get mercy ruled.
[/quote)

by halftime

BB is wise!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Fence Jockey on December 05, 2014, 01:13:51 pm

Moving tonights game wouldn't just benefit j.c., it would help Earle too. Unlike last year when the wet field would have slowed j.c. and helped Carlisle.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on December 05, 2014, 11:17:31 am
its gonna be real close now with 2' of rain.  ball security and power game now boys.  earle has some big dudes.  jc has some big dudes to
two feet of rain...WOW!

Dragon I

FJ, don't try and compare this Earle team or Hazen team to last season's Carlisle.  They don't compare at all.  Ricks had a hard time keeping his feet last year at the line of scrimmage even on a better playing surface.  When he did, he was untouchable.  I can only imagine how much trouble he would have had on JC's field

beach bum

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on December 05, 2014, 01:26:28 pm
two feet of rain...WOW!

Maybe this game is being played in the typhoon alley of the Philippines...

Backwoods Bart

two feet of rain...WOW!
do not want to overload the Earl fans that are traveling to JC tonight but you definitely want to watch out south of elder Rado for the two state troopers that will be lying in wait to get you before you get to the game.the only thing that would be worse driving 4 to 5 hours one way other than the obvious outcome would be to go home with a nice little Christmas card from the ASP.

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on December 05, 2014, 01:32:04 pm
two feet of rain...WOW!
do not want to overload the Earl fans that are traveling to JC tonight but you definitely want to watch out south of elder Rado for the two state troopers that will be lying in wait to get you before you get to the game.the only thing that would be worse driving 4 to 5 hours one way other than the obvious outcome would be to go home with a nice little Christmas card from the ASP.

You've heard of icing the kicker? That's how we ice the fans. Don't be giving away all our secrets!!

Now we're going to have to call-out the Dragon Mafia......those dudes are expensive on short notice, probably gonna want 80% of the proceeds.

RabidWolf

To this day, the greatest HS game I've ever seen was Prescott traveling to Earle a few years back. I'll never forget that one.

dragonpastor

Quote from: iliveformarch on December 05, 2014, 01:20:11 pm
Junction City is overrated. They would probably lose in the first round in 3A anyway where they belong.....

haha! Smackoversayswhat???

green-eagle

I have seem a many of football fields and although Junction City's is not the worst, but I can assure you it's no way the best. Water will stand on the field in two area, Midfield to the eastern hashmarks and from the numbers to the sidelines. The major depression occurs between the crown of the field and the hashmarks around the 40 to 30 yd line on the north end of the field.

Now, I know teams that play 2A football can not afford turfs, but since JC has won the last two State championship (total of what 4-5)and looking like they may win a third in a row....should those Dragon supporter had already fork the money over for turf, or ..... could JC have saved some money by ordering those State championship rings in BULK? ;D

bleudog

Well Am, they didn't listen to you.  They're here. Earle bus went by me north of the old GP plant about 2:00. 

dragondad

December 05, 2014, 02:22:58 pm #37 Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:25:17 pm by dragondad
Answer: C, All of the above

Although, I'd like to see a track and field events area before turf.

Mr. Trill

Somehow Earle never loses win it's muddy/raining. I will be leaving Conway in a hour to see Bulldog/Dragon fight on the battlefield.

Lions84

Quote from: dragondad on December 05, 2014, 12:25:24 pm

Responses like what?

Stating Earle should stay home and no show up to prevent getting mercy ruled.

searkhogfan

dragondad

Quote from: Lions84 on December 05, 2014, 03:14:42 pm
Quote from: dragondad on December 05, 2014, 12:25:24 pm

Responses like what?

Stating Earle should stay home and no show up to prevent getting mercy ruled.

Neither of which was stated by JC or Earle fans.

amehr36

I stated it and I'm from JC. And it's true. So whether or not it's "nice" it's going to happen.

dragondad

HorseFeathers

Amehr, I don't guess all the J.C posters know that your a washed up has been Dragon :D

dragondad

Come on now....every family has their black sheep. You still love them like family though.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dragondad on December 05, 2014, 05:07:58 pm
Come on now....every family has their black sheep. You still love them like family though.

The j.c. list of black sheep seems to be growing at an alarming rate though. 🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃

amehr36

Washes up has been who speaks the truth!

Redcoat

December 05, 2014, 06:27:17 pm #48 Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 06:49:51 pm by Redcoat
Maybe I was wrong sorry

Wilson

When did Magazine beat JC? .   i missed most of 2010 .   but I'm drawing a blank

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas