• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory and Hazen

Started by 2asportsfan, November 28, 2014, 10:30:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

El Jefe

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 01, 2014, 10:42:55 am
Is it my imagination or does JC posters turn every thread into a JC thread?
It's getting quite pathetic.

Dragon I

Go back and read my first post in this thread.  I asked a question about Hazen.  Y'all got pissy.  Then it turned into a JC thread. 

playmaker04

I'm a fan of neither. I just notice it happens on about every thread.

Dragon I

It does happen a lot.  Sometimes by JC fans, sometimes not.  I asked a question about how Des Arc limited their offense.  They got mad.  It went down hill from there.  Cav and Pick had the only reasonable responses.

THA TRUTH

Every other team in 2a is just flat out awful including hazen Earle and mccrory none of those will keep it within 35 and all three will wine about jc having unfair advantages when it's just y'all kids aren't any good compared to jc and it's gonna be that way for a while

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dragon I on December 01, 2014, 12:29:29 pm
It does happen a lot.  Sometimes by JC fans, sometimes not.  I asked a question about how Des Arc limited their offense.  They got mad.  It went down hill from there.  Cav and Pick had the only reasonable responses.

Let me add this to my "coaching was the difference" comment.

IF, coach Prescott was at Hazen, i think they would be serious contenders against j.c. The man can coach up a team, unfortunately for some reason des arc has an athlete shortage, hazen does not.

who-knew

Guess y'all will get your chance friday agaist earle, an if JC wins they will have another chance the following friday. So for now Iif your gonna talk JC go to the JC / Earle thread. Just sayn.

Dragon I

Pick, is there anywhere to get a box score of the Hazen/Des Arc game.

Old Scrapper

It's rolling now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up this is getting entertaining.

Dragon I

What bothers you so much about me asking questions about Hazen?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 01, 2014, 12:39:32 pm

IF, coach Prescott was at Hazen, i think they would be serious contenders against j.c. The man can coach up a team, unfortunately for some reason des arc has an athlete shortage, hazen does not.
I don't agree with this. Prescott couldn't do anymore than Coach B is doing here now. Des Arc played Hazen close because its a big rivalry and they were also Homecoming, now what team doesn't take offence to being someone's Homecoming.

cav2012

Quote from: Dragon I on December 01, 2014, 12:49:59 pm
Pick, is there anywhere to get a box score of the Hazen/Des Arc game.
hf had a play by play of it. I just bumped it to the top

Dragon I

Sounds like Hazen sustained some good drives, just couldn't break away from them.

THA TRUTH

Which in other words means they aren't any good

Fence Jockey

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 01, 2014, 02:36:03 pm
Which in other words means they aren't any good

I have this mental image running thru my mind of what a Fearless Friday, Junction City fan looks like, they are sitting around all wearing their Xerxes Halloween costumes!

Old Scrapper

THA TRUTH

Don't be stupid......... Leonidas

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 01, 2014, 01:07:56 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 01, 2014, 12:39:32 pm

I don't agree with this. Prescott couldn't do anymore than Coach B is doing here now. Des Arc played Hazen close because its a big rivalry and they were also Homecoming, now what team doesn't take offence to being someone's Homecoming.

You can disagree, but you would be wrong Prescott is doing more with less at des arc.

mtindian42

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 01, 2014, 12:30:09 pm
Every other team in 2a is just flat out awful including hazen Earle and mccrory none of those will keep it within 35
wow Earle yawl are...  flat out awful...according to jc...they disrespecting yawl bad Earle...they say yawl have zero chance...

THA TRUTH

Old Scrapper

Everyone can't be Florida St oh I mean Junction city!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 01, 2014, 05:20:04 pm

Florida st. plays games to close to be the equivalent of j.c.

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 01, 2014, 05:24:56 pm
Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 01, 2014, 05:20:04 pm

Florida st. plays games to close to be the equivalent of j.c.
LOL

big E

These threads are hilarious.

Old Scrapper

Yea I just said that cause it fires them ole boys up down there, I kinda like the big ole JC against the little bitty everybody else.

THA TRUTH

We've needed something to get up about cause this year has been lacking for us

RiverEagle079

THA TROLL is a better name for you

Outloud

Whats lacking? Not enough kids from south of the state line wanting to come to the next to the best thing since sliced bread?  ( there i said it so all you pine tree huggiing boys from the state line jump on it and keep'er rolling!!!! LOL!!

Old Scrapper

I think feelings are going to be hurt with that one!

who-knew

Quote from: Outloud on December 01, 2014, 07:12:22 pm
Whats lacking? Not enough kids from south of the state line wanting to come to the next to the best thing since sliced bread?  ( there i said it so all you pine tree huggiing boys from the state line jump on it and keep'er rolling!!!! LOL!!
Outloud you can't reason with them, we have to face it according to them there kids are just that much better. No one in 2A can keep up with Danncy bc he's the fastest RB, I call BS on that one seems how the fastest kid in the state couldn't catch the 2nd fastest last Friday night. 

THA TRUTH

They are that much better it's obvious

Dragon I

The fastest kid in 2A didn't even run the 100M last year at state.  He very seldom gets to play RB at JC.  He is however, the best LB in 2A.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: mcnewfamily on November 29, 2014, 02:06:30 pm
it's going to be closer than the last meeting. just like 2012 beat us in reg. play and we beat them in play offs.
[/don't be bringing up old bad memories!

cuz

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 01, 2014, 07:54:05 pm
Quote from: mcnewfamily on November 29, 2014, 02:06:30 pm
it's going to be closer than the last meeting. just like 2012 beat us in reg. play and we beat them in play offs.
[/don't be bringing up old bad memories!
Depend on where you were from...........lol

Old Scrapper

See how I tried steering this back to Hazen and McCrory?

big E

Man for a minute I thought Dancy had moved to Hazen.

bleudog

Quote from: who-knew on December 01, 2014, 12:42:45 pm
Guess y'all will get your chance friday agaist earle, an if JC wins they will have another chance the following friday. So for now Iif your gonna talk JC go to the JC / Earle thread. Just sayn.

Don't know who's going to play in it yet, but the 2A final is on a Saturday. Just sayn.

THA TRUTH

cuz

McCrory, Hazen, McCrory, Hazen, McCrory, Hazen, McCrory, Hazen........... ;D

cav2012

December 02, 2014, 08:58:51 am #89 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:07:57 am by cav2012
Quote from: bleudog on December 02, 2014, 06:26:31 am

Don't know who's going to play in it yet, but the 2A final is on a Saturday. Just sayn.

bloodsweattears33

Earle will shut them up, or give them a run for their money anyway

Outloud

Wonder why jc and earle are still on hazen and mccrory thread?

Dragon I

It's not like y'all are actually talking about the game.

THA TRUTH

Both of these teams are equivelent chicken and dumplings my mother in law makes that are so bad the dogs just pee on em

lionfan59

;D oh the joys of the computer

playmaker04

And JC hijacks another thread

THA TRUTH

It's what we do it's a total fearless takeover atleast of the 2a board

Outloud

Ever been to junction city? Its all they have to do!! Its either play football in high school and then dream about high school or go pick up pine cones!!!!!!! If it wasnt for football they would get lost in the woods!!!!!!!

who-knew

THA TRUTH

Oh lord look at this guy making jokes hahaha but yet he is on the same site doing the same stuff

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas