• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory and Hazen

Started by 2asportsfan, November 28, 2014, 10:30:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

THA TRUTH

Well yea man that's pretty obvious

bdubyab60

Old Scrapper

Last home game of the year! This season has went by to fast. Penn, Tension & Mosby going to follow that big ole line all the way to WMS!

Outloud

According to the people that get paid to forecast the weather looks like a wer one!!! Bring your rainsuit, ponchos or even a garbage bag with eye holes cut in it and watch some friday night playoff football!!!!!

Fence Jockey

Quote from: Outloud on December 03, 2014, 10:35:19 am
According to the people that get paid to forecast the weather looks like a wer one!!! Bring your rainsuit, ponchos or even a garbage bag with eye holes cut in it and watch some friday night playoff football!!!!!

So what does that mean Outloud, are the home teams suppose to be looking for another place to play with turf??????  That seems to be the trend in the past!!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Fence Jockey on December 03, 2014, 10:42:01 am

So what does that mean Outloud, are the home teams suppose to be looking for another place to play with turf??????  That seems to be the trend in the past!!!!

No, Mccrory is from the 6, everybody knows we have no speed. Now if you was playing Bearden they would be crying.

who-knew

Quote from: Fence Jockey on December 03, 2014, 10:42:01 am

Just means it gonna rain an be wet. 6-2a mud bowl.

Outloud

no turf!!!! Put on the big boy pants and play ball!!! Maybe them that have to have turf dont want to get their little panties wet!!!!!! I am sure these two teams have played in the mud before!!!!!

big E

Us fat kids like mud levels the playing field for us we get more tracrion.Little guy's just slip and slide on top of it.

Lions84

The Scrapper Hornets will unleash that Dreaded Purple Haze D and shut the Jags down once again.

Outloud

Scrapper hornets? I guess a lot of people have no idea that a lot of dvb and biscoe children went to des arc and some to carlisle!!!!! Wonder what that makes those two mascots change to?!!!!!!!! Then you holly grove at clarendon, brinkley kids at mccrory and palestine wheatley. Succes by one brings out the envy in others, i guess!!!!!!!

Old Scrapper

It's all good!!!!!!! keeping the Scrapper name alive.

jbtiger73

I never understood the whole driving over 30 miles to go to mccrory every morning. but that's mostly the elementary kids from Brinkley that attend mccrory. still baffles me though. that's too early to be dragging kids out of bed that early.

cuz

Quote from: jbtiger73 on December 04, 2014, 12:58:47 pm
I never understood the whole driving over 30 miles to go to mccrory every morning. but that's mostly the elementary kids from Brinkley that attend mccrory. still baffles me though. that's too early to be dragging kids out of bed that early.
There's kids in Junction, La. side do that every day also, and live a quarter from the school.....

big E

Your right jb they shouldn't drive to McCrory they should drive 13 minutes to PW .lol couldn't resist.

#HTO

Once again hazen will shutout mccrory and the hornets will head to war memorial! Roll big purple!!!

Old Scrapper

cuz

December 04, 2014, 08:40:14 pm #118 Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:45:17 am by cuz
When's the last time Hazen been to WMS??

Coach95

The last time was 1982 vs Rison...Lost 2-0...never been to War Memorial

Coach95

Also played Farmington in 1973 and lost

Fence Jockey

Quote from: Coach95 on December 04, 2014, 09:37:33 pm
The last time was 1982 vs Rison...Lost 2-0...never been to War Memorial

I have allways wondered why the game was played at Hazen Coach and not at WM. I know that the Championship games have been held at WM for many, many years, even way before that. I know even back in 75 & 76 playing at DA we played there for the Championship game. And even with that, back then, the way they did it was all games were played on netural fields, so the idea of ever having a game at home was not even something that could take place. 

As a side note, if is funny how things seem to come back around again. some 38 years ago, most likely about this same date, the 76 Championship team I was on, had to play in the Semi's of all people a VERY, VERY good McCroy team, who also a team who was in our conference back then to get a chance to win the Championship. 

Ric Flair

Hazen 32 to 12 over McCrory.

Old Scrapper

gotta love game day in the mud!

dragonpastor

I'm pulling for McCrory! Got some family on coaching staff up that way!

mr.gametime

Will this game be on the radio

hogsfan4life

2asportsfan

Halftime Hazen up 8-0. Live broadcast CSN-tv Searcy

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Im betting this game goes into a weather delay before long.

RiverEagle079

Pick_DA_EAGLES

RiverEagle079

True thought it was just a steady rain

bleudog

2asportsfan

bleudog

2:09 left in the third - lightning delay of a minimum of 30 minutes

Lanny

Let me know when play resumes

Thanks for the updates

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Lanny on December 05, 2014, 08:40:38 pm
Let me know when play resumes

Thanks for the updates

Probably will be at least 45 minutes looking at the radar.

Lanny

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Donnie Jamon

Hour delay. Still 14-6 Hazen in 3q

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Shouldn't be much longer now looking at the radar, the lightning looks to already be at least 15 miles east of Hazen.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Getting ready to restart game

bleudog

Donnie Jamon

4q starting. Still 14-6 Hazen

owl84

cav2012

Donnie Jamon

Same score under 4:00. Hazen ball

Donnie Jamon

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas