• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle @ JC

Started by dragonpastor, November 28, 2014, 09:38:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverEagle079

Quote from: Ball Hawk on November 28, 2014, 10:44:52 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 09:40:05 pm
J.c. keeps rolling, another mercy rule game.

Just because Des Arc is trash and got stuck doesn't mean Earle will.

Earle is 5x better than DUHHH Des Arc.

Trash really and who are you to judge.

Jaybo

THA TRUTH

On the film when the Earle running back ran down to the supposed three yard line he ran five yards out of bounds but wasn't seen because the field was so bad out of shape by that time

Ball Hawk

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on November 28, 2014, 11:16:58 pm

You got mercy ruled. You are trash.

Next.

WPWells

12th Man will take Earle in this one! Upset special

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ball Hawk on November 28, 2014, 11:55:03 pm

Next.

You are a Gurdon fan. Your team couldn't beat our conferences 3 seed, a team that the team you are calling trash beat, SO whats that make Gurdon, the juice that runs out of trash?

Next.

Wildcat Fan

Good bye Earle, start warming up the gym

highstrung

only team that has a chance of playing JC tight is the team from the east. ALABAMA.

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 10:47:11 pm
Quote from: Dogg on November 28, 2014, 10:42:13 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 10:29:15 pm
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 28, 2014, 10:22:19 pm
Earle came out passing bc they said that from day 1.  Earle 9th grade qb can pass but it def isn't his bread and butter. He had like 150 yards rushing and they dropped back 20+ times. You tell me why? Lol

I know you really cant compare scores, BUT since everyone is on this Earle kick about getting better as the year goes along, lets look at it this way,

Hazen beats earle by 20, week 1

Epc beats earle late season

Hazen smashes epc in playoffs

Yea, no reason to think hazen hasnt improved as much as Earle, but we will never know. Earle will be playing basketball next Saturday. 😁
don't forget to cut the heat on in the gym because the Eagles have basketball practice in the morning don't they.

Yes they do, and we got room for Earle, they might as well get started now.
The last place you would want to be is in the gym with Earle! Remember grab the rebound with 2 hands and block out the shooter.

Dogg

Quote from: dragonpastor on November 28, 2014, 11:00:37 pm
Quote from: dragondad on November 28, 2014, 10:19:43 pm
Quote from: nightowl on November 28, 2014, 10:16:22 pm
Well well it's  time for Earle to hand jc another loss. If I. Remember  correctly it was Earle that beat JC last

That's was two years ago...the year prior to JC steam-rolling Earle. Yes, Earle was the last team to beat JC but that was a long long time ago.

JC by 42

not only was it along time ago, the win was a sham. Been pouring rain all night, delay after delay and then right after earle goes up they decide to call the game... JC will mercy rule them.
that game was not called

Dogg

Quote from: Wildcat Fan on November 29, 2014, 12:14:12 am
you don't  really want Earle warming up the gym because for the next 4 yrs we will be running people out of it.  Just don't cut the heat off when you leave.

headballcapcoach

This is hilarious Hazen in a post about JC &Earle. I see some of you saying the field was bad, and all that stuff. Well JC beat us in 104 temperature too. Now excuses are for the birds. JC we have mad respect for y'all program Hazen too. One thing is that we're not afraid and we're going to compete to gain our respect as well. Now to the person talking about the gym c'mon man cause we is regional or better simply by nature, so good luck Dragon and be prepared to compete.

Mohawk 54

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 29, 2014, 12:05:14 am

Next.

You are a Gurdon fan. Your team couldn't beat our conferences 3 seed, a team that the team you are calling trash beat, SO whats that make Gurdon, the juice that runs out of trash?

Next.
Pick I don't think that he is from Gurdon, I know we have some unique people that post on here, but don't think he is one of ours  lol

NEark tigers

Well well it's  time for Earle to hand jc another loss. If I. Remember  correctly it was Earle that beat JC last

That's was two years ago...the year prior to JC steam-rolling Earle. Yes, Earle was the last team to beat JC but that was a long long time ago.

JC by 42

not only was it along time ago, the win was a sham. Been pouring rain all night, delay after delay and then right after earle goes up they decide to call the game... JC will mercy rule them.

I was at that game in 2012, and last I remembered, Earle played in the rain also......

They did complete the game and Junction City, North Louisiana lost the game. And about mercy rule the Bulldog Nation, we not Hampton, Bearden, or Parkers Chapel. The Bulldogs will come to play.

amehr36

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 29, 2014, 09:25:24 am

JC by 42

I was at that game in 2012, and last I remembered, Earle played in the rain also......

They did complete the game and Junction City, North Louisiana lost the game. And about mercy rule the Bulldog Nation, we not Hampton, Bearden, or Parkers Chapel. The Bulldogs will come to play.

Well that's good to know. I wasn't sure if this was a tea party or a game we we're talking about. But since Earle is "coming to play" I guess the JC boys better "focus" and "get ready to compete"....

bdubyab60

Quote from: Wildcat Fan on November 29, 2014, 12:14:12 am
Earles already got players in the gym. Have all year. Not only are they a factor in football but basketball as well. Ive seen these kids of posts several times. Earle has Bball players in the gym year round.

If this is the best putdown people can come up with when a team gets put out of the playoffs then you guys need to start working a little harder just saying.

searkhogfan

The bigger the game, the better JC plays.  This game will be over by halftime.  JC ROLLS. 

Ball Hawk

Next.

Next.

I stopped  reading at, "You are a Gurdon fan"

Change your name to Got Mercy Ruled bro....what an embarrassment.

Next.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ball Hawk on November 29, 2014, 10:26:03 am

Next.

Next.

I stopped  reading at, "You are a Gurdon fan"

Change your name to Got Mercy Ruled bro....what an embarrassment.

Next.

I couldn't tell who your team is, but by the stupidity dripping from your post, i just figured you were one of the short bus riding, window pane licking gurdon fans, but since you are not, i apologize to the true Gurdon fans for downgrading them by grouping you with them. Im pretty sure every team j.c. has played other than smackover has been mercy ruled, so its nothing that wasn't expected. Im sure the next 2 will receive the same treatment.

cuz

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 28, 2014, 11:59:20 pm
12th Man will take Earle in this one! Upset special
The 12th Man CHS is a DA, and I don't mean Des ARC..........

Wilson

A full week of this. . . oh joy

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Wilson on November 29, 2014, 11:27:03 am
A full week of this. . . oh joy

Yea i know. Im already tired of Earle, because if you didn't already know they are the ONLY team that had to play a game first week of the season AND they are the ONLY team to improve as the season progressed. 😱😱😱😱

amehr36

I love how every yeah there are one or two flash in the pan teams who get shut up inevitably but talk trash the whole way.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: amehr36 on November 29, 2014, 11:51:52 am
I love how every yeah there are one or two flash in the pan teams who get shut up inevitably but talk trash the whole way.

I saw one of the Earle faithful already trying to play the Gurdon card from last year, that the title game will be when Earle plays j.c., even though a team that beat Earle is still playing, (hazen). I dont understand some people's way of thinking.

WPWells

12th Man ran the numbers, got confused, ran them again. Yep, for whatever unexplainable reason the numbers have Earle as a 5-point underdog this week. 12th Man will sometimes take an underdog and pick them to win, and this week that's Earle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 29, 2014, 12:02:30 pm
12th Man ran the numbers, got confused, ran them again. Yep, for whatever unexplainable reason the numbers have Earle as a 5-point underdog this week. 12th Man will sometimes take an underdog and pick them to win, and this week that's Earle

You might rerun the numbers with j.c.'s starters playing a full 3 quarters, maybe even the entire game, because i get the feeling that j.c. doesn't like Earle and it will be the last tune up before the showdown with hazen.

Wilson

Nah. . JC doesn't like Bearden. . Earle is just in the way. . nothing more. . nothing less

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Wilson on November 29, 2014, 12:13:58 pm
Nah. . JC doesn't like Bearden. . Earle is just in the way. . nothing more. . nothing less

I wonder will Earle attempt to play keep away like des arc did last night, i think thats the only way to beat them, as long as you score EVERYTIME you get the ball.

searkhogfan

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 29, 2014, 12:04:50 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 29, 2014, 12:02:30 pm

You might rerun the numbers with j.c.'s starters playing a full 3 quarters, maybe even the entire game, because i get the feeling that j.c. doesn't like Earle and it will be the last tune up before the showdown with hazen.

Earle will be the next to last Beatdown that JC doles out this year. 

THA TRUTH

It's gonna be a mouthy game next week and no players need to get caught up in it like bell did last year

leedog95

All I know is Earle is still playing and DA is setting home and the their fans are talking a bunch of crap.....I bet those DA kids and coaches have nightmares about dragons two games 104 to 0...lol!!!!!!

Dragon I

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: leedog95 on November 29, 2014, 12:43:05 pm
All I know is Earle is still playing and DA is setting home and the their fans are talking a bunch of crap.....I bet those DA kids and coaches have nightmares about dragons two games 104 to 0...lol!!!!!!

With the road through the bracket Earle has had, they should still be playing. You just got lucky with how the bracket was made, your team will play one more week than mine. Just so you know, there is no trophy for making it to the semis.

bdubyab60

That's that Marked Tree education lol. It's 108-0.

mtindian42

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 29, 2014, 12:50:21 pm

With the road through the bracket Earle has had, they should still be playing. You just got lucky with how the bracket was made, your team will play one more week than mine. Just so you know, there is no trophy for making it to the semis.
So DA didn't benefit from the bracket?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 29, 2014, 12:57:04 pm #86 Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:59:48 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 29, 2014, 12:53:26 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 29, 2014, 12:50:21 pm

So DA didn't benefit from the bracket?

Come on bdub, stop the 3-2A homerism and look who Earle played in the playoffs, the 5 from the 8, the 3 from the 5 and the 4 from the 6. Yea i will say thats a benifit.

The benefit im referring to is WHEN you play j.c. thats when everbodys season ends. So dont try it, but to be honest i will take des arc against anybody other than j.c. and like my chances. The only good teams that Earle played this year beat them, so they have nothing to hang their hat on YET.

mtindian42

lol seen Earle's QB throw 2 guys off him last night in the endzone...like they wasn't nothing...big kids to...that kid could start for a 6 to 7a schools...

who-knew

JC by as many as they want.

cuz

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 29, 2014, 12:22:00 pm
It's gonna be a mouthy game next week and no players need to get caught up in it like bell did last year.
+1 Now that's a wise post...........

green-eagle

Quote from: Jaybo on November 28, 2014, 11:43:30 pm
JC in a mercy rule.

If Earle comes out and take the same approach that Des Arc try to do and milk that clock. And take their time. Thus keeping JC offense off the field, with this approach and with their " so call running game" JC may have to play an entire game...

DA had no passing game at all, thus JC just load the box....JC is human, they had some errors on offense that DA was fortunate....

With a few long runns, JC temper will change from what i see last night... Its there according to the bulldogs and smackover fans that was there....

JC did their best to mercy rule DA befire half and that did not happen, which made this ole buzzard proud.....

The bottom line is this.... JC is good, but they can be beat if Earle will keep JC offense off the field..... Dancy will get his yardage, but kerp everyone esle in check...

Earle by 1.....

Old Scrapper

JC rolls on to WMS! Earle will be lucky to score! Momma dragons get to put the kids in bed early Friday night.

Dragon I

I can't tell if y'all are being serious or just showing blind optimism.

mtindian42

Quote from: green-eagle on November 29, 2014, 01:14:17 pm
JC in a mercy rule.

If Earle comes out and take the same approach that Des Arc try to do and milk that clock. And take their time. Thus keeping JC offense off the field, with this approach and with their " so call running game" JC may have to play an entire game...

DA had no passing game at all, thus JC just load the box....JC is human, they had some errors on offense that DA was fortunate....

With a few long runns, JC temper will change from what i see last night... Its there according to the bulldogs and smackover fans that was there....

JC did their best to mercy rule DA befire half and that did not happen, which made this ole buzzard proud.....

The bottom line is this.... JC is good, but they can be beat if Earle will keep JC offense off the field..... Dancy will get his yardage, but kerp everyone esle in check...

Earle by 1.....
best I remember Earle huddles up...but they want play them scared...and Earle's QB can run and pass better then any they have seen smackovers QB was the best they have seen week 1...but there is one better then he coming to town...

dart

this will be closer than y'all think. If Earl can tackle and stop the outside run it will be a overtime field goal that wins

Dragon I

Dear Friday,

Please hurry so it will stop.

Thanks, Dragon I

Astate37

Quote from: Dragon I on November 29, 2014, 01:24:50 pm
Dear Friday,

Please hurry so it will stop.

Thanks, Dragon I

+100

leedog95

Didn't JC win 56 to 0 and 48 to 0???? That's 104

Dragon I

I'm expecting all 100. That will almost get me to .500!

cuz

November 29, 2014, 01:37:21 pm #99 Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 01:44:19 pm by cuz
Quote from: green-eagle on November 29, 2014, 01:14:17 pm
JC in a mercy rule.

Earle by 1.....
You can be proud, but Carpenter stopped y'all from being mercy ruled before the half. He sat on the ball the last minute of the half and since you were there you know it didn't take JC 1-2 plays each time to score. Plenty of time to run that and more plays. DA had a good game plan, that's why they weren't mercy ruled the first quarter. DA  suffers from two things really, one they can do something about for sure the other maybe. Create a balance attack between the run and the pass and get more kids involved in football. You have to groom the passing game, and until the 6aa realizes that they'll continue to play runner up........
Quote from: dart on November 29, 2014, 01:20:45 pm
this will be closer than y'all think. If Earl can tackle and stop the outside run it will be a overtime field goal that wins
Your out of it, if you believe that..........

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas