• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle @ JC

Started by dragonpastor, November 28, 2014, 09:38:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

Quote from: jsk on December 05, 2014, 08:24:40 pm
Where is Wayne?

He been out in Utah or some place like that on work related stuff.

Lil' Wayne's doing fine. ;D

bloodsweattears33

Earle is beating theirselves tonight, no if ands or buts about it!!

THA TRUTH

Yea beating themselves 43-8

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bloodsweattears33 on December 05, 2014, 08:27:18 pm

Thats what j.c. does to people.

bleudog

Quote from: bloodsweattears33 on December 05, 2014, 08:27:18 pm

The folks out there in purple are helping a little bit.

Wilson

Wayne is in Wyoming i think for work

Dragon I

It wasn't delay of game, it was 12 men on the field, the ball was snapped, the penalty was declined, 1st and 10 JC.

hsindian

Quote from: Dragon I on December 05, 2014, 08:29:50 pm
It wasn't delay of game, it was 12 men on the field, the ball was snapped, the penalty was declined, 1st and 10 JC.
Ok. Thanks. The announcers on u stream said it was a delay of game penalty.

jsk

Quote from: bleudog on December 05, 2014, 08:25:31 pm
Quote from: jsk on December 05, 2014, 08:24:40 pm
Where is Wayne?

He been out in Utah or some place like that on work related stuff.

Lil' Wayne's doing fine. ;D
Thanks bleu.
Little Wayne Just missing Wayne. Making sure he is good.

jsk

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 05, 2014, 08:25:18 pm
So, earle has given up more points in the first half than they thought they would all game.
IMAGINE THAT!

Lanny

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ball Hawk on November 28, 2014, 10:44:52 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 09:40:05 pm
J.c. keeps rolling, another mercy rule game.

Just because Des Arc is trash and got stuck doesn't mean Earle will.

Earle is 5x better than DUHHH Des Arc.

Bwahahahaha! You know nothing about football, at least des arc held off the mercy rule till sometime in the 3rd qt. Earle is not as good as des arc, at least we know to get the ball on kickoffs and we dont try to punt from our knees. How many times has Earle made j.c. punt?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on November 28, 2014, 10:42:13 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 10:29:15 pm
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 28, 2014, 10:22:19 pm
Earle came out passing bc they said that from day 1.  Earle 9th grade qb can pass but it def isn't his bread and butter. He had like 150 yards rushing and they dropped back 20+ times. You tell me why? Lol

I know you really cant compare scores, BUT since everyone is on this Earle kick about getting better as the year goes along, lets look at it this way,

Hazen beats earle by 20, week 1

Epc beats earle late season

Hazen smashes epc in playoffs

Yea, no reason to think hazen hasnt improved as much as Earle, but we will never know. Earle will be playing basketball next Saturday. 😁
don't forget to cut the heat on in the gym because the Eagles have basketball practice in the morning don't they.

Yall can swing through des arc on your way home and get a quick practice in, in our gym.

bleudog

December 05, 2014, 08:56:15 pm #463 Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 08:58:39 pm by bleudog
JC's Gibson intercepts the pass.  About three minutes left in the third.  Lowe in at QB.

Lanny

hsindian

bleudog

Earle       8
Junction 50

End of the third

bleudog

JC takes over on downs

Sick Dog

I think we ought to move up to 5A or 7A-6A whatever that is

bleudog

Earle      16
Junction  50

FINAL

Dragon I

Who does the measuring in Earle?  Bohannon was shorter than the JC corner that is 6'2".

cuz

Congratulations to Earle on making it to the Semi-Finals and for a great season. Junction City keep your head on straight for next week...........

66SSV

Earle can say they accomplished something no other 2a team has done this year.  They had the lead over the Dragons.

notsperry

Great win tonight JC , very strong

NEark tigers

Great season, Bulldog Nation!

HorseCollar

Congrats JC! Let's bring 2 state titles back to Union County!

The G Gaint

Earl had it coming  you don't get on junction field an come through there drills and talk noise doing pre game that lite a fire in them J.C boys ... next week its going to be a lot of speed on the feild

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Sick Dog on December 05, 2014, 09:09:42 pm
Just email Bentonvilles coach. I'm sure he'd love to have ya.

bleudog

December 06, 2014, 05:01:40 am #478 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:33:49 am by bleudog
EDNT post game article:  CLICK HERE

EDNT photo:  CLICK HERE

mtindian42

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 06, 2014, 02:59:53 am
Quote from: Sick Dog on December 05, 2014, 09:09:42 pm
Just email Bentonvilles coach. I'm sure he'd love to have ya.
lol...now that would be ugly...Bentonville BIG...

NEark tigers

Quote from: cuz on December 05, 2014, 09:47:51 pm
Congratulations to Earle on making it to the Semi-Finals and for a great season. Junction City keep your head on straight for next week...........

Thanks, cuz!

jbtiger73

Quote from: The G Gaint on December 06, 2014, 12:16:38 am
Earl had it coming  you don't get on junction field an come through there drills and talk noise doing pre game that lite a fire in them J.C boys ... next week its going to be a lot of speed on the feild
they did that to our guys last week when we went to Earle. after the game, I was certain that they wouldn't try that crap at JC. Honestly, I hated that #5 from Earle got carted off. hated that for the kid. but he was mouthing all last week, and even took a swing at one of our players after he took a hard hit from #44 Greene from Brinkley, in which his helmet popped off. but didn't get ejected. but hey, they won and that QB I believe, is gonna be a major college prospect very soon. he made that JC defense look bad on quite a few plays. just put a decent line in front of him, and watch out.

Bodyguard

Great Season Bulldogs. JC I would say good luck next week but you guys don't need luck because you all have a great program...

bleudog

ADG  post game write up:  CLICK HERE

The G Gaint

Quote from: jbtiger73 on December 06, 2014, 08:37:25 am
Quote from: The G Gaint on December 06, 2014, 12:16:38 am
they did that to our guys last week when we went to Earle. after the game, I was certain that they wouldn't try that crap at JC. Honestly, I hated that #5 from Earle got carted off. hated that for the kid. but he was mouthing all last week, and even took a swing at one of our players after he took a hard hit from #44 Greene from Brinkley, in which his helmet popped off. but didn't get ejected. but hey, they won and that QB I believe, is gonna be a major college prospect very soon. he made that JC defense look bad on quite a few plays. just put a decent line in front of him, and watch out. Yeah his arm wasnt strong as i thought it was we kept him bottled up all night

Wilson

I will say this. . After watching a little of this Calvary/Catholic New Iberia game on Fox sports southwest. . if Earle had ran the fumblerooskie on the JC/Calvary DragonCavaliers last night . . they would have been in business ;)

bleudog

Quote from: Wilson on December 06, 2014, 02:58:57 pm
I will say this. . After watching a little of this Calvary/Catholic New Iberia game on Fox sports southwest. . if Earle had ran the fumblerooskie on the JC/Calvary DragonCavaliers last night . . they would have been in business ;)

I heard Jesuit got the win over their JC opponent.

Wilson

Did they?. . i haven't looked at sportsnola since after the Calvary game. . that's a ginormous upset

MarionBlueDevil

Congrats to Junction City. That's a pretty good Earle team that you handled last night and after that first play, y'all handled business. Hats off and good luck next week.

nightowl

Good season. Yes Earle made a lot of mistakes last night and jc was able to take advantage of the mistakes. We will be back next season believe me. Jc good luck on next week

Dragon I

Anyone else find it strange that every time a team plays JC they make lots of mistakes?

Old Scrapper

Nope that's what good teams do to you. Make you make a mistake and capitalize on it.

amehr36

Come on Dragon I. If everyone didn't make so many darn mistakes they'd all beat JC.

bleudog

dragonpastor

Quote from: bleudog on December 07, 2014, 06:14:45 am
Kev's SN editorial:  CLICK HERE

Kev's always a welcome party in the press box with us!

MarionBlueDevil

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragon I on December 06, 2014, 04:42:20 pm
Anyone else find it strange that every time a team plays JC they make lots of mistakes?
Because when you play a good team you get mistakes forced on you. Thats what good teams do, its football. Moron.

Dragon I

You can't be serious.......or can you?  You ever heard of sarcasm?  I'm going to leave the name calling to you......I'm better than that.

cuz

Quote from: Dragon I on December 08, 2014, 05:56:46 am
You can't be serious.......or can you?  You ever heard of sarcasm?  I'm going to leave the name calling to you......I'm better than that.
Don't quite think he caught the sarcasm DI, or that your from JC. Man should always do a little research before posting.....lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas