• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle @ JC

Started by dragonpastor, November 28, 2014, 09:38:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonpastor

Last loss for the dragons was a road game in the middle of a hurricane to Earle. What's your thoughts on this meeting?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

J.c. keeps rolling, another mercy rule game.

BrianfromCarlisle

JC beats Earle to death.

Donnie Jamon

I don't think Earle gets Mercy ruled at all. Closer than what u think but JC still wins

BrianfromCarlisle

66SSV

I'm applying the Gurdon rule to this game.  Loser is the defect o State Runner Up!!!!!

It will be JC toughest meeting as Earle will match up better than any team has or will.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 28, 2014, 09:41:35 pm
I don't think Earle gets Mercy ruled at all. Closer than what u think but JC still wins

Think again, here is why. Earle will try to play fast, and that will only play into j.c.'s. It will be a mercy rule. If des arc doesn't play really slow tonight, its worse, but we played serious ball control, we probably doubled their time of possession.

Ventman

U gotta go with JC big. They've done it all season.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 66SSV on November 28, 2014, 09:45:17 pm
I'm applying the Gurdon rule to this game.  Loser is the defect o State Runner Up!!!!!

It will be JC toughest meeting as Earle will match up better than any team has or will.

How you figure? Earle has already been beaten by a team still playing.

The G Gaint

Its going to be a good one Earl is one of them teams that can match J.C with speed for speed an want be scared to play them

mtindian42

66SSV

Earle gets better as the season goes on.  If they played this week I feel Earle would beat Hazen now that just my take.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 66SSV on November 28, 2014, 09:50:34 pm
Earle gets better as the season goes on.  If they played this week I feel Earle would beat Hazen now that just my take.

Yea i forgot, hazen was at mid season form. Geez that it was the first game crap gets old. It was everyone's first game. Im certain hazen has improved since then too. And i doubt Earle has improved 20 points over Hazen. Its not like that game was close.

playmaker04

66SSV

If des arc doesn't play really slow tonight, its worse, but we played serious ball control, we probably doubled their time of possession.
[/quote]
Pick - no disrespect here but the way your coach had them snap with 2 seconds on the play clock and 1,2,3 yard a play their was no chance to win absolutely none.  Got to try something to at least give your boys a chance.  They played hard all night and a had a 48-0 loss to show for it. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 66SSV on November 28, 2014, 09:58:29 pm
If des arc doesn't play really slow tonight, its worse, but we played serious ball control, we probably doubled their time of possession.
Pick - no disrespect here but the way your coach had them snap with 2 seconds on the play clock and 1,2,3 yard a play their was no chance to win absolutely none.  Got to try something to at least give your boys a chance.  They played hard all night and a had a 48-0 loss to show for it. 
[/quote]

THey tried the new fangled forward pass at least twice tonight...The guys in Purple just took them both back for TD's.

mtindian42

Quote from: The G Gaint on November 28, 2014, 09:47:28 pm
Its going to be a good one Earl is one of them teams that can match J.C with speed for speed an want be scared to play them
+1 you hit the nail on the head...

66SSV

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 09:53:08 pm

Yea i forgot, hazen was at mid season form. Geez that it was the first game crap gets old. It was everyone's first game. Im certain hazen has improved since then too. And i doubt Earle has improved 20 points over Hazen. Its not like that game was close.

Pick you have your opinion I have mine, the difference is Hazen won the match up early and you can hang your hat on that because its in the books, I will never know if I right unless Earle gets by JC and Hazen takes care of business with McCory then will know, I really hope it doesn't come to that.

cuz

November 28, 2014, 10:04:29 pm #18 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 11:19:01 pm by cuz
Quote from: 66SSV on November 28, 2014, 09:58:29 pm
[/quote]

DA kept the ball more than anyone has against JC all year, you don't have it you can't score. It just doesn't take JC
long to score..........

Pick_DA_EAGLES

You guys let me know when your coach comes up with a better game plan. Im sure that coach p knew that was our ONLY chance at winning. We didnt win, and take away those 2 defensive scores and the score is not as bad.

I wish we fans could get our teams together to play who we wanted. Cause i dont think but 2 in 2A can beat des arc and we played both of them already.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 66SSV on November 28, 2014, 10:03:45 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 09:53:08 pm

Pick you have your opinion I have mine, the difference is Hazen won the match up early and you can hang your hat on that because its in the books, I will never know if I right unless Earle gets by JC and Hazen takes care of business with McCory then will know, I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Who are you for ?

Donnie Jamon

November 28, 2014, 10:14:11 pm #21 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:15:44 pm by Donnie Jamon
Pick you haven't seen Earle play so how can you say they aren't better. And I know that bc Earle don't play fast.  Earle don't throw 25 passes a game like they did at Hazen. Much sound than that game and if they let the qb make plays with his feet instead of his arm then they are there to win that game. Earle has 3 backs over 220 lbs and Ricks gave them trouble last year. I'm not saying Earle will win but it will be 20 pt JC win I think.

nightowl

Well well it's  time for Earle to hand jc another loss. If I. Remember  correctly it was Earle that beat JC last

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 28, 2014, 10:14:11 pm
Pick you haven't seen Earle play so how can you say they aren't better. And I know that bc Earle don't play fast.  Earle don't throw 25 passes a game like they did at Hazen. Much sound than that game and if they let the qb make plays with his feet instead of his arm then they are there to win that game. Earle has 3 backs over 220 lbs and Ricks gave them trouble last year. I'm not saying Earle will win but it will be 20 pt win I think.

I haven't seen them play, but i have seen j.c. i have seen hazen. There must of been a reason Earle tried to pass on hazen. It will not be pretty, Earle will get the mercy rule just like the rest of us.

Dragon I

It might take a full game, but JC will still Mercy Rule. 

66SSV

Who are you for ?

The Dragons of coarse

dragondad

Quote from: nightowl on November 28, 2014, 10:16:22 pm
Well well it's  time for Earle to hand jc another loss. If I. Remember  correctly it was Earle that beat JC last

That's was two years ago...the year prior to JC steam-rolling Earle. Yes, Earle was the last team to beat JC but that was a long long time ago.

JC by 42

Donnie Jamon

Earle came out passing bc they said that from day 1.  Earle 9th grade qb can pass but it def isn't his bread and butter. He had like 150 yards rushing and they dropped back 20+ times. You tell me why? Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 66SSV on November 28, 2014, 10:19:16 pm

Who are you for ?

The Dragons of coarse

Ok, wasn't sure were you were going

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dragon I on November 28, 2014, 10:18:37 pm
It might take a full game, but JC will still Mercy Rule.

Earle might want to use des arcs game plan, with all that speed and power they are supposed to have, it may work for them. 😂😂😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 28, 2014, 10:22:19 pm
Earle came out passing bc they said that from day 1.  Earle 9th grade qb can pass but it def isn't his bread and butter. He had like 150 yards rushing and they dropped back 20+ times. You tell me why? Lol

I know you really cant compare scores, BUT since everyone is on this Earle kick about getting better as the year goes along, lets look at it this way,

Hazen beats earle by 20, week 1

Epc beats earle late season

Hazen smashes epc in playoffs

Yea, no reason to think hazen hasnt improved as much as Earle, but we will never know. Earle will be playing basketball next Saturday. 😁

66SSV

I was just saying the only way I can be proven right about Earle and Hazen is for Earle to beat JC and I hope that don't happen.
But I do think it will be JC's toughest test from 2A team this year.  Earle is big, physical, and has speed, they are very similar to Smackover,  I look for it to be a ballgame.

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 10:29:15 pm

I know you really cant compare scores, BUT since everyone is on this Earle kick about getting better as the year goes along, lets look at it this way,

Yea, no reason to think hazen hasnt improved as much as Earle, but we will never know. Earle will be playing basketball next Saturday. 😁
all good points...but go check the scores after epc...they are brutal... to say the least...so I guise  you could thank epc for waking the dogs up... ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 28, 2014, 10:35:16 pm

all good points...but go check the scores after epc...they are brutal... to say the least...so I guise  you could thank epc for waking the dogs up... ;D

How many teams are still playing that they ran the score up on?

Dogg

don't forget to cut the heat on in the gym because the Eagles have basketball practice in the morning don't they.

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 10:37:59 pm

lol cross county just lost tonight do to a fumble late...against Earle they lost 50 to 6.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 09:40:05 pm

Just because Des Arc is trash and got stuck doesn't mean Earle will.

Earle is 5x better than DUHHH Des Arc.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on November 28, 2014, 10:42:13 pm

don't forget to cut the heat on in the gym because the Eagles have basketball practice in the morning don't they.

Yes they do, and we got room for Earle, they might as well get started now.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 28, 2014, 10:42:31 pm

lol cross county just lost tonight do to a fumble late...against Earle they lost 50 to 6.

Against the 3 seed from the 6.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ball Hawk on November 28, 2014, 10:44:52 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 09:40:05 pm

Just because Des Arc is trash and got stuck doesn't mean Earle will.

Earle is 5x better than DUHHH Des Arc.

Yea ok, whatever. You will have a different opinion next Friday night aboyt 9:00.

Dragon I

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 10:47:47 pm

Hazen beats Earle by 20, week 1

Epc beats Earle late season

I done give the 6 there props for being the best conference...that was not a bad loss for cc...hard fought game...and I'm not so sure hazen wants to see the hottest team still playing...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 28, 2014, 10:53:06 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 10:47:47 pm

Hazen beats Earle by 20, week 1

Epc beats Earle late season

I done give the 6 there props for being the best conference...that was not a bad loss for cc...hard fought game...and I'm not so sure hazen wants to see the hottest team still playing...

You are right, hazen doesn't want any of j.c., surely you are not saying Earle is hotter than j.c. and Hazen, both who are still undefeated.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Dragon I on November 28, 2014, 10:49:08 pm
Quick, what's 5X0=?

+1 

That's instantly what came to mind when I read that post

mtindian42

mccrory is the hot team I'm speaking of...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 28, 2014, 10:57:58 pm

That will be interesting. Since they already played once. But i think Hazen is pretty hot right now.

dragonpastor

Quote from: dragondad on November 28, 2014, 10:19:43 pm

That's was two years ago...the year prior to JC steam-rolling Earle. Yes, Earle was the last team to beat JC but that was a long long time ago.

JC by 42

not only was it along time ago, the win was a sham. Been pouring rain all night, delay after delay and then right after earle goes up they decide to call the game... JC will mercy rule them.

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2014, 10:59:56 pm
Quote from: mtindian42 on November 28, 2014, 10:57:58 pm

That will be interesting. Since they already played once. But i think Hazen is pretty hot right now.
hard to beat a team twice in the same year...

mtindian42

Quote from: dragonpastor on November 28, 2014, 11:00:37 pm
Quote from: dragondad on November 28, 2014, 10:19:43 pm

JC by 42

not only was it along time ago, the win was a sham. Been pouring rain all night, delay after delay and then right after earle goes up they decide to call the game... JC will mercy rule them.
both coaches have to agree to call it...if jc wanted it bad enough they would of been up by 7 when it was called... but they wasn't... EARLE WAS...and they will be again...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas