• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Farm Bureau Watch Lists and Finalists (Poll Added)

Started by bleudog, October 31, 2014, 03:39:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who are your picks? (vote for one in each group)

Offense - JaQwis Dancy, JC
55 (78.6%)
Offense - Jamond Young, Bearden
2 (2.9%)
Offense - Aaron Scales, EPC
9 (12.9%)
Defense - Josh Armstrong, JC
29 (41.4%)
Defense - Lucas Tenison, Hazen
24 (34.3%)
Defense - Taylor Mason, JC
13 (18.6%)
Coach - Joe Besancon, Hazen
20 (28.6%)
Coach - Albert Coleman, Earle
4 (5.7%)
Coach - David Carpenter, JC
41 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Voting closed: December 15, 2014, 11:06:45 am

bleudog

October 31, 2014, 03:39:27 pm Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:25:07 am by bleudog
2A WATCH LISTS

OFFENSE
Jamond Young, Bearden
Jesse Hawkins, Bearden
Randall Holyfield, Junction City
Jaqwis Dancy, Junction City
Keandre Evans, Junction City
Jeffrey Jones, Woodlawn
Trenton Mosby, Hazen
Tyrik Harris, England
Dewayne Marlow, Gurdon
Devante Lovett, Strong
Aaron Scales, EPC
Tyler Gililland, Hector
Dakota Barrett, Mount Ida
Tyler Hill, Des Arc
Tyler Brashear, Hector
Ancil Lea, Conway Christian
Kentrez Davis, Hermitage
Richard Knox, Clarendon
Tanner Clements, Magnet Cove
Hunter Keen, Poyen
Tyler Brashear, Hector
Anfernee Davis, Cross County

DEFENSE
Layne McWhorter, Dierks
Lucas Tenison, Hazen
Kalon Mills, Hazen
Kirk Macon, Rison
Markus Lane, Earle
Justin Horstkamp, Bearden
Chase Hambrick, Des Arc
Josh Armstrong, Junction City
Taylor Mason, Junction City
Jamario Bell, Junction City
Chase Kehler, Conway Christian
Demarcus Grider, Bigelow
Kaigen Rogo, McCrory
Colton Foster, Hector
Holden Byassee, Cross County
Jackson Kirkpatrick, Gurdon
Jackie Harvell, Gurdon

COACHES
David Carpenter, Junction City
Joe Besancon, Hazen
Kyle Jackson, Gurdon
Clay Totty, Rison
Ernie Horstkamp, Bearden
Mark Taylor, Hector
Michael White, Mount Ida
Dustin Prescott, Des Arc
Steve Williams, Cross County
Brian Weathers, E. Poinsett County
Albert Coleman, Earle
Randy Phillips, Lafayette County
Micheal Carter, Conway Christian
Zach Branch, Woodlawn
Vic Barrett, Poyen
Chris Kennon, McCrory

Congratulations to all.

The watch list will be narrowed down to three in each group and the awards will be presented Dec. 15.

http://www.hootens.com/2014-farm-bureau-awards-watch-lists-released_1246_a.aspx

MomaLion

bleudog

2A FINALISTS

OFFENSE
JaQwis Dancy, Junction City
Jamond Young, Bearden
Aaron Scales, E. Poinsett County

DEFENSE
Josh Armstrong, Junction City
Lucas Tenison, Hazen
Taylor Mason, Junction City

COACHES
Joe Besancon, Hazen
Albert Coleman, Earle
David Carpenter, Junction City

http://www.hootens.com/2014-farm-bureau-awards-finalists-named_1295_a.aspx

Dragon I

Donnie Jamon

Hope Scales gets it.  He had a few bad games but kid was on 90% of the time.  Not to mention he was the best def player we had to.

Dragon I

December 08, 2014, 01:49:37 pm #6 Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:55:50 pm by Dragon I
If Dancy doesn't win the offensive award, I'm rioting.

THA TRUTH

Dragon I

cav2012

big E

Ooooh I want to riot with you could get my christmas shoppin finished up lol.

Dragon I

That'll work, but we gotta pick a town bigger than JC to riot in.

big E

cuz

Heck just hit Mack's it's got everything for everyone.......... ;D

big E

The G Gaint

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on December 08, 2014, 12:50:40 pm
Hope Scales gets it.  He had a few bad games but kid was on 90% of the time.  Not to mention he was the best def player we had to.
get foreal

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Dragon I on December 08, 2014, 04:44:47 pm
That'll work, but we gotta pick a town bigger than JC to riot in.

Could always Riot at the two dollar stores... And steal all the loaded bake potatoes at Red roof.

Wilson

Yeah.   riot at the family dollar and durung the distraction i will loot all the red baron frozen pizzas and 2 liter Dr peppers ;) . . i aim high when i loot

Proud Buckaroo

You could riot and then cross the state line. Arkansas cops couldn't do a thing.

RiverEagle079

I think rioting macks is a bad idea. Have you seen the people that go there.  There is at least one gun in each vehicle sometimes ive had up to five guns in one vehicle.  NOT A GOOD IDEA.  Now that being said if we are looting why not loot like a war eagle dealership. 

Wilson

Yeah if yall happen to riot near a war eagle dealer and start looting could you grab me a 548LDV with a 25 merc or Etec on it. . if it has an Avery quick set on it. .even better ;)

big E

Dragon I

It's not like we're gonna loot during day light hours.  All of those people will be in bed before me and BigE even get started.

mtindian42

they going to give it to dancy,armstrong and joe besancong...

cuz

Quote from: Wilson on December 09, 2014, 12:25:32 am
Yeah if yall happen to riot near a war eagle dealer and start looting could you grab me a 548LDV with a 25 merc or Etec on it. . if it has an Avery quick set on it. .even better ;)
Yeah make that two, except I definitely want the Etec...........

Wilson

DI. . you and Big E got your marching orders. . so. . including me, cuz and big E thats 3 separate 548LDV's with 25's for pushers. . cuz said Etec only on his (fine choice). . i won't be picky .   i will take either the Etec or Merc. . big E can make his own selection . . yall might want to take a third looter with a hitch to get outa there clean in one trip

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I want one too, but i want one of them fancy shallow water runners.

Dragon I

This is probably too much.  If we take two trucks, we can get two boats, and we'll just load down as much as we can fit between the cabs, beds, and boats.  Should still be plenty of gifts for everyone, and we can share the boats.  The waiting list will go in order of how many state championships your school has won since 2000, with the exception of Big E, since he volunteered and all.

big E

Wilson

I placed my order first. .and seeing as i recruit all these kids that win these state titles .   i think i got dibs. . hey. . add one of those hitches to the back of one of those war eagle/diamond city trailers and you can pull 2 boats at one time just like the war eagle delivery guys do . .problem solved ;)

RiverEagle079

Ill bring my truck so we got three i think i want the havoc boats though with the gator tail motor and a quick set blind and ill be good

Wilson

Seeing as we are talking about other boats than war eagle. . .i sure like that Excel F4 duckboat with the mudbuddy on it. . .its a sweet looking rig

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Since we cant all get a boat, i will take one of those nice 2 person enclosed deer blinds about 10' tall. Some new waders size 12 tall. And one of those chicken hawk brand(swarofziki?) rifle scopes.

RiverEagle079

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Naw, i just got a new rifle. .308 model 700 sts tactical

Wilson

The new Browning A5 in mossy oak bottomland duratouch please. . the 3 inch will be fine. . no need for 3.5 . 

;)

JrHighParent

NEark tigers

Not having Tevin Scott from Earle, the state leader in interceptions, as a finalist is ludacris....just my opinion.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: NEark tigers on December 10, 2014, 02:28:52 pm
Not having Tevin Scott from Earle, the state leader in interceptions, as a finalist is ludacris....just my opinion.

Is he a SR?  if he is then the coach needs to make his stats more public.

Think you have to be a SR to get this award

Big Boy

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on December 10, 2014, 03:03:03 pm

Not sure about the Sr requirement.  The Gurdon reps on the list are not Srs.

big E

Quote from: Wilson on December 09, 2014, 11:44:45 pm
The new Browning A5 in mossy oak bottomland duratouch please. . the 3 inch will be fine. . no need for 3.5 . 

;)
Good choice wilson I love mine just like the old A-5 it just keeps shootin but you might as well get the 3 1/2 just in case we got tall trees over here in the delta river bottoms.

dragondad

Quote from: big E on December 10, 2014, 07:27:40 pm

;)
Good choice wilson I love mine just like the old A-5 it just keeps shootin but you might as well get the 3 1/2 just in case we got tall trees over here in the delta river bottoms.

If you put em on the water, them tall trees don't matter.   ;D

big E

Yeah very true but some try to climb out of the hole thats when ole rigamortis comes in just when they think they are out of the hole nah.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dragondad on December 10, 2014, 07:34:19 pm
Quote from: big E on December 10, 2014, 07:27:40 pm

;)

If you put em on the water, them tall trees don't matter.   ;D

Never figured big E to be a dreaded skybuster.

big E

Sometimes you gotta improvise over come and adapt some days they just don't like what they see and they won't fall in and everybody that hunts the big timber has those days had one this mornin but still killed 3 mallards and 1 wood duck but boy that omlette and beef tenderloin was good.

dragondad

I don't mind skybusters....as long as they're not hunting near me skybusting the ducks I'm working. That's when I start making it rain steel.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragondad on December 10, 2014, 09:25:18 pm
I don't mind skybusters....as long as they're not hunting near me skybusting the ducks I'm working. That's when I start making it rain steel.

I don't duck hunt...but the guys I work with that do, say Skybusting is a good way to get your decoys shot, or stolen....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on December 10, 2014, 07:57:59 pm
Sometimes you gotta improvise over come and adapt some days they just don't like what they see and they won't fall in and everybody that hunts the big timber has those days had one this mornin but still killed 3 mallards and 1 wood duck but boy that omlette and beef tenderloin was good.

If it's cloudy, i won't even go to the timber, never had much luck if the 🌞 wasnt shining.

Wilson

Big E breaking out some Gunny Highway on us ;)

I've been shooting a hump back since i was 12. . my dad broke me in the right way . . .i will stick with the 3. . if i have a 3.5 i will go broke buying those shells just cause i can shoot'em ;)

Mohawk 54

Quote from: Big Boy on December 10, 2014, 03:37:24 pm
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on December 10, 2014, 03:03:03 pm

Not sure about the Sr requirement.  The Gurdon reps on the list are not Srs.
You are correct BB, both from Gurdon are Jrs. , but I think the coaches from the conference nominate the players. Read somewhere that the coaches can't nominate one of their own. So if it is a Sr. award then somebody drop the ball by letting two Jr. be nominated.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas