• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Television for Baseball State Finals

Started by Wess Moore, May 15, 2018, 03:43:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wess Moore

KARZ (42) will broadcast the following games:
Friday  12:30 PM 5A Championship – Sylvan Hills vs. Watson Chapel
Friday  5:30 PM – 7A Championship - Conway vs. Har-Ber
Saturday 3:00 PM – 6A Championship Benton vs. Greenwood

BossHogs

What about the other games. They have been broadcasting all of them.

Brian G

monkeyman3434

RabidWolf

BossHogs

So this has to be about money right? Let's not make it about the kids who have earned the right to be there. Let's only show the big schools because we can make a little money off them. This is a disgrace.

ricepig

Quote from: BossHogs on May 16, 2018, 09:40:37 am
So this has to be about money right? Let's not make it about the kids who have earned the right to be there. Let's only show the big schools because we can make a little money off them. This is a disgrace.

I guess you could underwrite the coverage of the other games.

Gray lizard

I don't think the ratings would be good for any of the high school baseball games at these times.  Must be the larger towns have someone to write a check for adds that won't get much viewing.

KOJACK

Skip Baymore

Quote from: BossHogs on May 16, 2018, 09:40:37 am

Not only is it disappointing for many reasons, its also not a very "informed" decision to do this.

bigworm

1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A towns dont like to see their teams play. I thought everyone knew that. Typical. Its a wonder we even get the radio coverage.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas