• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Currently, What Is Your Favorite Song?

Started by AllSmiles, January 31, 2008, 02:33:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

VHSCoach2

fastdrop

PrivateLesson

Lay It All On Me- Rudimental

Time for Christmas Songs!!!!       

The Future

Ghost of Days Gone By by Alter Bridge
Something From Nothing by Foo Fighters

Longfellow

Maynard G Krebs

the older I get it is becoming "Happy Birthday"

PrivateLesson

That is true for most of us!

Hello- Adelle

Longfellow

25 will win album of the year. It should, anyway.

Tom Petty - Learning to Fly

PrivateLesson

PrivateLesson

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: PrivateLesson on December 05, 2015, 04:51:47 pm
Interstate Love Song-STP

Good call. Every album they had in the 90's was gold. Just one great song after another.

Pokey03

PrivateLesson

Trans Siberian Orchestria-Joy To The World

PrivateLesson

Black and Gold

Black and Gold

If you enjoy that one let me know. I have a personal list of amazing guitarists that I could listen to forever.

PrivateLesson

December 12, 2015, 10:52:46 am #1466 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:20:57 am by PrivateLesson
I do enjoy guitar.  My favs are Led Zepp and Jimi Hendrix.   About as wild as I get. 

Have you all heard The Twelve Pains of Christmas by Bob Rivers?? hilarious! 

That's Christmas To Me- Pentatonix

I'll be Home- Meghan Trainor

Longfellow

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 10, 2015, 11:07:54 pm
If you enjoy that one let me know. I have a personal list of amazing guitarists that I could listen to forever.
You know Angel Vivaldi?!? I thought I was alone

Black and Gold

December 12, 2015, 12:40:48 pm #1468 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 12:45:31 pm by Black and Gold
Quote from: Longfellow on December 12, 2015, 11:54:10 am
Quote from: Black and Gold on December 10, 2015, 11:07:54 pm
You know Angel Vivaldi?!? I thought I was alone
Me too!! Check out Paul Wardingham and Andy James when you have a chance! They play similar stuf

cuckoobird

My favorite Meghan Trainer song would be "Like I'm gonna lose you."

HorseFeathers

Longfellow

Quote from: HF on December 16, 2015, 09:11:15 pm
Time in a bottle-Jim Croce
That's a good one. Jim Croce is one of my dad's favorites

HorseFeathers

AirWarren

"Change(in the house of the flies)"

Deftones

Black and Gold

Right now I'm on a massive Children of Bodom streak. They have loads of songs that I could call favorite.

True Believer

Texarkana_Piggie

been listening to the eagles tonight, too, TB.  sad day.  desperado and lyin' eyes are my two favorites.

Lions84

VHSCoach2

February 11, 2016, 01:04:09 pm #1478 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:41:33 pm by VHSCoach2
I usually have a song that I can name off the top of my head that can be my favorite at any given point.  Strangely, I cannot think of any songs played on any of the radio stations that I listen to that can be deemed a "favorite" at this point.

Disturbed did do a pretty nice cover of Simon and Garfunkel's "The Sound of Silence" though.

Lions84

California Dreaming by the Momma's and the Poppa's  It my favorite cold weather song.

BrianfromCarlisle

Longfellow

Glen Hansard "Grace Beneath the Pines"

Carljung

Black and Gold

Andy James - Dream of Becoming

I have yet to find a better player than this guy. Any song of his will have mad guitar skill

Longfellow

Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats - "I Need Never Get Old"

AirWarren

sevenof400

Quote from: AirWarren on April 18, 2016, 09:24:00 am
America's greatest "one hit wonder", haha.

Rupert Holmes says "hello"....

Black and Gold

The Hunt by Wolfheart. One man Finnish metal. This guy does Guitars, drums, bass, and vocals. Extremely talented. Any fans of earlier In Flames will probably dig this guy's stuff

Lions84

Purple Rain and Merle Haggard.  the Music world is a bit darker now.

AirWarren

April 28, 2016, 12:58:48 pm #1489 Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 01:08:06 pm by AirWarren
I'm jamming this Jason Aldean "Amarillo Sky" and "Tattoos on this town".

Tattoos on this town....man takes me back home to Warren with all my close friends. I mean, everything about that song reminds me of my youth in Warren. We grew up good and every one of us still talk until this day. I really hate it for people who didn't have a good experience in small town Arkansas.

Longfellow

Wahls

I'm loving this Kacey Musgraves cover of Coldplay's "Yellow". Better than the original.

Longfellow

Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross

Killer riffs, great vocals, sort of like Lynyrd Skynyrd meets Alice in Chains. The end is basically lifted from Tuesday's Gone

Black and Gold

Quote from: Longfellow on August 03, 2016, 01:15:47 pm
Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross

Killer riffs, great vocals, sort of like Lynyrd Skynyrd meets Alice in Chains. The end is basically lifted from Tuesday's Gone
If you dig instrumental stuff, check out Jason Richardson's new solo album "I" (that's Roman numeral 1) he has a few tracks from the album up on YouTube. I love it because it's not all just some guy noodling over a track. It's like a soundtrack to a movie almost. Hos Down and Omni are two really good tracks. He also got amazing guest appearances, Jeff Loomis (Arch Enemy), Rick Graham, Mark Holcomb (Periphery), Jacky Vincent and many more. Definitely worth the 10 bucks for the entire album.

PrivateLesson

PrivateLesson

Setting The World On Fire- Kenny Chesney and Pink.

Longfellow

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Go Robot

The new album is fantastic. May not be their best but it's a worthy release. To describe it in one word, "smooth"

VHSCoach2

I've become a fan of the band Ghost in recent months.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Black and Gold on March 30, 2016, 10:05:00 am
Andy James - Dream of Becoming

I have yet to find a better player than this guy. Any song of his will have mad guitar skill

You've probably heard of both of these guys, but Ewan Dobson and Luca Stricagnoli are incredibly skilled as well.  Pretty much everyone on the Candyrat label is solid.

PrivateLesson

Big Log- Robert Plant

Me Again- Uncle Kracker   

Old songs but still good listening. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas