• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional Tournament at Rector

Started by NEark tigers, February 15, 2019, 10:51:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

2A-6 Qualifiers:

Boys:
1 Marked Tree
2 Earle
3 Clarendon
4 EPC

Girls:
1 Earle
2 Marianna-Lee
3 Clarendon
4 EPC

ISU7

February 16, 2019, 12:22:00 am #1 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:30:46 am by ISU7
Quote from: NEark tigers on February 15, 2019, 10:51:56 pm
2A-6 Qualifiers:

Boys:
1 Marked Tree
2 Earle
3 Clarendon
4 EPC

Girls:
1 Earle
2 Marianna-Lee
3 Clarendon
4 EPC
3-2A
Boys
Rector
Bay
Bic
Marmaduke

Girls
Melbourne
Riverside
Marmaduke
Sloan Hedrix

NEark tigers

Matchups

Boys

Marked Tree vs Marmaduke
Earle vs Buffalo Island Central
Clarendon vs Bay
EPC vs Rector

Girls:

Earle vs Sloan-Hendrix
Marianna-Lee vs Marmaduke
Clarendon vs Riverside
EPC vs Melbourne

RedWolf275

Wednesday
4:00 (G) Melbourne vs EPC
5:30 (B) Rector vs EPC
7:00 (G) Earle vs Sloan Hendrix
8:30 (B) Marked Tree vs Marmaduke

Thursday
4:00 (G) Lee vs Marmaduke
5:30 (B) Earle vs BIC
7:00 (G) Riverside vs Clarendon
8:30 (B) Bay vs Clarendon

birddawg1986

I though were BIC boys were 4 seed Duke 3. Did the play consolation game

RedWolf275

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 16, 2019, 09:57:10 am
Marmaduke was #6 seed. They beat #3 seed Sloan Hendrix in district

NEark tigers

Thanks for the updates and times, Red Wolf. I didn't know what time they played....

Mustang_4

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 16, 2019, 09:57:10 am

This district agreed not to play consolation games. They went by conference standings and BIC was a higher seed than Marmaduke.

bdubyab60

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 16, 2019, 08:30:15 am
Matchups

Boys

Marked Tree vs Marmaduke
Earle vs Buffalo Island Central
Clarendon vs Bay
EPC vs Rector

Should be a pretty competitive regional this year

Girls:

Earle vs Sloan-Hendrix
Marianna-Lee vs Marmaduke
Clarendon vs Riverside
EPC vs Melbourne

Ballhog07

The 2a-3 is weak this year, EPC, MT, Clarendon, and EARLE BY 15+

Ctucker

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 01:20:51 pm
The 2a-3 is weak this year, EPC, MT, Clarendon, and EARLE BY 15+
Maybe but Bay has already beat Clarendon once!

Ballhog07

Quote from: Ctucker on February 16, 2019, 01:27:10 pm
Maybe but Bay has already beat Clarendon once!
Clarendon is HOT at the right time!

Ctucker

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 01:32:40 pm
Clarendon is HOT at the right time!
oh I thought they lost like last 2 out of 4

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on February 16, 2019, 01:39:25 pm

That's why they are hot, cause they lost. lol

Ballhog07

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ctucker on February 16, 2019, 01:39:25 pm

If losing 3 out of the last 4 makes you on fire.....then I know of a lot of teams that are flaming hot right now 🤣

Ballhog07

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 16, 2019, 01:53:09 pm
If losing 3 out of the last 4 makes you on fire.....then I know of a lot of teams that are flaming hot right now 🤣
have you watched the last two?

birddawg1986

Clarendon looked really good this week without Cartwright. Sometimes I believe Clarendon stands around and watches MC waiting for him to do something. Other kids stepped up this week especially the last 2 games. I don't think anybody teams from district 6 lose in round one.

Ballhog07

Ballhog07

Mustang_4

I agree the 3 is down but Bay and Rector can beat anyone of them on any given night. Marmaduke has beat Bay 2 times this year and can score when they get hot. BIC is down but is playing really good right now and took Bay to the wire. Anything can happen this time of year so don't be surprised when someone gets upset.

Ballhog07

Quote from: Mustang_4 on February 16, 2019, 04:15:42 pm
I agree the 3 is down but Bay and Rector can beat anyone of them on any given night. Marmaduke has beat Bay 2 times this year and can score when they get hot. BIC is down but is playing really good right now and took Bay to the wire. Anything can happen this time of year so don't be surprised when someone gets upset.
Won't happen!

bdubyab60

Another over confident Clarendon fan. Links will soon be in the rail watching another title game from the stands.

Watch and see. Cashing your check against teams that have already beaten you is not a good idea

YSpanther

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 16, 2019, 04:19:49 pm
Another over confident Clarendon fan. Links will soon be in the rail watching another title game from the stands.

Watch and see. Cashing your check against teams that have already beaten you is not a good idea
Truer words have never been spoken

Ballhog07

Go get ready for baseball Bay, Rector, Marmaduke, and BIC. You guys seasons ends this week, sorry!!

Mustang_4

We shall soon find out. Just don't be shocked when someone gets upset.

Ballhog07

That was a very sad situation, sad sad world..

Missco

The 3-2A will win atleast 1 openning round game, maybe 2. The tegional being at Rector will help.

Ctucker

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 04:56:13 pm
Let me guess bic will win state?  coach Ballard give your kids extra practice after school hours?
That was a classless! Whoever your teams is I hope they lose!

Ballhog07

Quote from: Ctucker on February 16, 2019, 04:59:18 pm
dont worry, they won't! Go bulldogs!!!

Mustang_4

Quote from: Ctucker on February 16, 2019, 04:59:18 pm

Oh my gosh dude!! I'm just talking basketball and last time I checked that's what this site is about. Like my original post, I know the 3 is down but I think we will win at least 1 game and I wouldn't be shocked if we win 2. I'm a realist and I don't expect BIC to win state at all and it would be a major accomplishment to win a game at Regionals and somehow make state. You need to chill with your off the wall comments.

Ctucker

Quote from: Mustang_4 on February 16, 2019, 05:12:48 pm
Oh my gosh dude!! I'm just talking basketball and last time I checked that's what this site is about. Like my original post, I know the 3 is down but I think we will win at least 1 game and I wouldn't be shocked if we win 2. I'm a realist and I don't expect BIC to win state at all and it would be a major accomplishment to win a game at Regionals and somehow make state. You need to chill with your off the wall comments.
I want be shocked either if you look up a little further dude I want Bay to win and I think they can maybe rector too I think you have me confused with somebody else! I just didn't think bringing up Ballard was that great of ideal and your not the one that did it Dude so I really don't know what your problem is!

Ballhog07

you don't
Know basketball

YSpanther

You got the wrong guy. Ballhog is the one talking trash.  He has been talking trash in the 6 regional and fallout thread.  He just registered today. From what I can see he appears to be an Earle fan.  Making fun of a bad situation for BIC with their former coach.  Ctucker was calling HIM out, not you.

Ctucker

Ballhog07

Ballhog07

On another note, you don't know me. So how would you know? ;)

Ctucker

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 05:39:56 pm
On another note, you don't know me. So how would you know? ;)
No it's you're short for you are! Sorry I used such big word!

Ballhog07

Dang you're a basketball coach and an English teacher? Do you go on every thread correcting everyone's mistakes? You must've been the ValeDICKtorian in your class🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Ctucker

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 05:45:02 pm
Dang you're a basketball coach and an English teacher? Do you go on every thread correcting everyone's mistakes? You must've been the ValeDICKtorian in your class🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
No just you! And quit trying to spell big words you are going to hurt yourself!

Ballhog07

Good won! Oh wait, you don't do that very often! Bahahaha

Mustang_4

Quote from: YSpanther on February 16, 2019, 05:26:22 pm
You got the wrong guy. Ballhog is the one talking trash.  He has been talking trash in the 6 regional and fallout thread.  He just registered today. From what I can see he appears to be an Earle fan.  Making fun of a bad situation for BIC with their former coach.  Ctucker was calling HIM out, not you.

I'm sorry, that was my mistake.

Ballhog07

Ballhog07

You'll see me going live next game if you want to say something! Oh wait you want to hide behind a keyboard!

Ctucker

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 05:48:07 pm
Good won! Oh wait, you don't do that very often! Bahahaha
well genius I'm from WCC we might not win it! But we beat Earle by 4 and we missed 15 free throws! Currently ranked number 1 and have won 19 in a row!

Ctucker

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 05:52:23 pm
You'll see me going live next game if you want to say something! Oh wait you want to hide behind a keyboard!
I don't hide from nothing! You starting to be a little idiot now!

Ballhog07

Why're you worried about the North region this? Okay thanks

Ballhog07

Little idiot huh? 6'4 260 with a try me button on me

Ctucker

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 05:56:58 pm
Little idiot huh? 6'4 260 with a try me button on me
Idiot has nothing to do with size!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas