• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A-6 at Brinkley

Started by justafan13, February 11, 2019, 10:24:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

justafan13

Tonight's games.
5) Midland def 8) Abundant Life boys
7) Marvell def 6) Lisa Academy North Girls
6) Lisa North def 7) Quest Academy Boys

Tomorrow
4:00 4)Midland vs 5) Abundant Life girls
5:15 4)Marvell vs 5)Midland boys
6:30 3)Augusta vs 7)Marvell girls
7:46 3)Brinkley vs 6)Lisa Academy North boys.

justafan13

Midland girls def Abundanr Life

justafan13

NEABallftw

justafan13

Augusta def Marvell girls. By a lot.

Brinkley 84 Lisa Academy 55

Semis Thursday.
4:00 Bradford vs Augusta girls
5:15 Bradford vs Marvell boys
6:30 Brinkley vs Midland girls
7:45 Brinkley vs Augusta boys

Weiser

justafan13

Bradford 48 Augusta 41 Girls

Marvell def Bradford Boys.

justafan13

Brinkley def Midland girls

Brinkley 81 Augusta 65 boys.

justafan13

Saturday Finals

Girls 6:00 1) Brinkley vs 2) Bradford
Boys 7:30 3) Brinkley vs 4) Marvell

Regional seeds so far
Girls
3 Augusta
4 Midland

Boys
3 Bradford
4 Augusta

Tigerpride37

Who will make a deep run in the regionals out of the 1a 6 ?

justafan13

Honestly think any of the 4 are capable. Every first round game should be very competitive.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: justafan13 on February 16, 2019, 01:09:25 pm
Honestly think any of the 4 are capable. Every first round game should be very competitive.

Could be the best region as far as competitiveness goes....

Tigerpride37

Congratulations !! Brinkley lady tigers on winning the 1A 6 district tournament.

NEABallftw

Bradford has a fighting chance to win regionals. Brinkley is on a tear but they won't be able to out play a Timbo or a MVE. Marvell just doesn't have enough and Arnold is too streaky. Augusta ain't got it either. 1a-5 is a tough conference as always, just look At Wonderview who got put out early in conference after dominating most of the year.

justafan13

Brinkley girls def Bradford

Marvell 78 Brinkley 74 OT

Tigerpride37

February 16, 2019, 09:33:28 pm #15 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 09:48:39 pm by Tigerpride37
Congratulations to marvell on winning the 1A 6 district tournament.

justafan13

Quote from: JagHog on February 16, 2019, 09:04:47 pm
Bradford has a fighting chance to win regionals. Brinkley is on a tear but they won't be able to out play a Timbo or a MVE. Marvell just doesn't have enough and Arnold is too streaky. Augusta ain't got it either. 1a-5 is a tough conference as always, just look At Wonderview who got put out early in conference after dominating most of the year.

Brinkley took MVE to double OT to end the year at Mount Vernon but they can't do it again in regionals?? Lol

arkansasprepfootball

Saw on Maxpreps that Marvell forfeited several wins in January - again.  Another ineligible player, I assume?  Anybody know situation there?  Without question one of the most dysfunctional school districts in Arkansas.

ballmember

I think 1A-5 is the strongest girls conference in the state and I think at least 3 of those teams will advance from region to state.  Possibly all 4.   Boys side I can see 2 advancing.  Fixing to find out.

Flobbito

Quote from: JagHog on February 16, 2019, 09:04:47 pm

Don't agree with this. On the boys side I think there will probably be two from each, and a possibility that all of the 5 or the 6 could sweep.

On the girls side there is a legit possibility all 4 teams come from the 5.

ballmember

after looking at matchups  I think 1a-5 could win 6 of 8 going to state 

Tigerpride37

February 17, 2019, 01:25:32 pm #21 Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:27:54 pm by Tigerpride37
From the boys side I believe all 4 from the 6 has a chance to win one game in the regionals . And on the girls side I believe 2 from the 6 can win a game and a chance to make it to the finals. DONT be shock'd when u see both sides from the 6 make it out the first round..

NewToTheLake

This conference will be lucky to get one team in state. The girls side will be a sweep.

NEABallftw

Quote from: arkansasprepfootball on February 17, 2019, 07:00:06 am
Saw on Maxpreps that Marvell forfeited several wins in January - again.  Another ineligible player, I assume?  Anybody know situation there?  Without question one of the most dysfunctional school districts in Arkansas.

Yep, kid moved in from Barton at Christmas who was kicked out of SIP but played football last semester. They had to forfeit 6 or 7 wins

gobblerfire

Anything other than a sweep by district 5 girls would be a surprise to me.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas