• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nevada @ Dermott

Started by 1a basketball fan, January 28, 2019, 06:33:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1a basketball fan

I don't know about y'all but I'm hype for this game there both playing great ball and it should be great

Flobbito

It willl be a fun one to watch for sure. I'm not as sold as everyone else that Dermott couldn't beat ICC, and I saw Nevada against MVE, they are a solid team that might surprise folks.

yesteryearman

Quote from: Flobbito on January 28, 2019, 06:40:11 pm
It willl be a fun one to watch for sure. I'm not as sold as everyone else that Dermott couldn't beat ICC, and I saw Nevada against MVE, they are a solid team that might surprise folks.

Don't sleep on Kirby.......they handled Nevada earlier in the year........Kirby has a roster full of very good 3-point shooters........should be a very competitive regional at Bradley......the 2nd place team will be on ICC's side of the bracket.......

1a basketball fan

Quote from: yesteryearman on January 28, 2019, 06:49:26 pm
Don't sleep on Kirby.......they handled Nevada earlier in the year........Kirby has a roster full of very good 3-point shooters........should be a very competitive regional at Bradley......the 2nd place team will be on ICC's side of the bracket.......
kirby is really good but that was very early in the season and Nevada has had some players step up since then so im ready to see if they play in regionals

yesteryearman

Quote from: Emanburns20 on January 28, 2019, 07:05:17 pm
kirby is really good but that was very early in the season and Nevada has had some players step up since then so im ready to see if they play in regionals

I think that Kirby will easily win their district........likely Dermott and Nevada will play again in district finals....the loser will be on Kirby side of bracket at regional......either way Kirby/Nevada or Kirby/Dermott will be a very good game.....result is that a very good team Kirby/Nevada/Dermott will go to state tourney as a 3 seed......also means that the 2 seed from Region 3 will have a very tough opening game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas