• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-1 scores 1-11-19

Started by Go Postal, January 11, 2019, 06:07:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Go Postal

Stream is a little choppy and can cut out.  Rural Wi-Fi in Huntsville but they do have indoor toliets.   :D

Go Postal

Harrison Lady Goblins 53
Huntsville Lady Eagles 38
Final

beach bum

Quote from: Go Postal on January 11, 2019, 06:41:06 pm
Stream is a little choppy and can cut out.  Rural Wi-Fi in Huntsville but they do have indoor toliets.   :D

I remember when their boys were rolling with stout teams about a decade ago nobody was winning a game in that cracker box lol. All I remember when I played there was hearing screaming, southern accents in my dreams for days the whoopings we took there.

Go Postal

Quote from: beach bum on January 11, 2019, 07:40:56 pm
I remember when their boys were rolling with stout teams about a decade ago nobody was winning a game in that cracker box lol. All I remember when I played there was hearing screaming, southern accents in my dreams for days the whoopings we took there.
Lol
Was the name of their shooters for a few years, Tresvant or something like that?  Seemed like they had a slew of them kind of like Morrilton with Criswells.

Go Postal

But all joking aside, Huntsville has always been a Harrison rival being only 35 miles away.  They seem to play the Goblins very hard in all sports.  I've enjoyed the football, basketball and soccer games over the years.  They are rated up there with my alma mater, Mtn Home on rivalry games against the Goblins

Hawk4L

Girls
Pea Ridge 64
Gravette 53 final

Pea Ridge was down 23-13 at half

Go Postal

Harrison Goblins 71
Huntsville Eagles 79  OT

Hawk4L

Quote from: Go Postal on January 11, 2019, 09:01:28 pm
Harrison Goblins 71
Huntsville Eagles 79  OT

Dang?!  Thought Harrison was suppose to be unbeatable in conference

Hawk4L

Boys
Pea Ridge 56
Gravette 45 final

beach bum

As Postal and I were talking about above playing at Huntsville on a Friday night is probably the hardest place to get a win at in the whole conference atmosphere wise.....

Harrison losing a close game there does not surprise me at all.... Is that the Goblins first loss in 1-4A play?

Go Postal

Quote from: Hawk4L on January 11, 2019, 09:07:49 pm
Dang?!  Thought Harrison was suppose to be unbeatable in conference
Quote from: beach bum on January 12, 2019, 09:32:31 am
As Postal and I were talking about above playing at Huntsville on a Friday night is probably the hardest place to get a win at in the whole conference atmosphere wise.....

Harrison losing a close game there does not surprise me at all.... Is that the Goblins first loss in 1-4A play?
Yes it was.  They are 3-1 in 4A-1.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas