• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7-4A Conference Standings

Started by ~WPS~, November 25, 2018, 12:43:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Digger#23

Yeah, I was told was more one sided.  Close game.  Mena is likely the team to beat.  Conference has some good talent.  Pleased with what the Miners are doing.  Time to get hot.

Moneymike

At one point in early 4th qtr the foul count was Bauxite 13 to Mena 4... one sided isn't the word I would use... officiating was sub par the entire night IMO

Bearcat45

It was far from one sided.  The foul count might have been one sided on the board but that just means they called fouls they seen, but doesnt mean they didnt miss another ten calls for both teams.  The refs were not good regardless.  Cant take anything away from the Miners they made plays when it counted and shot well at home like they should.  It hurt Mena not having their best player and their PG on the floor the entire 2nd qrtr.  They never over came that.  I think Bauxite looked good good though and looks like all the 7-4A has stepped up their play in the last month. Needed too so theyre ready for regionals and the 8-4A.  Hope they all do well. 

~WPS~

2/5 Scores

Boys
Mena 62 - Nashville 50
Malvern 85 - De Queen 69
Arkadelphia 64 - Hope 49

Girls
Nashville 38 - Mena 33
Arkadelphia 34 - Hope 25
De Queen 60 - Malvern 28

wait4it

is there a district tournament bracket available?

Kevin

Quote from: Bearcat45 on February 02, 2019, 04:06:18 pm
I wouldn't go as far as saying Mena was rolled up, but they did lose by three.  It was more a product of missed opportunities with missed layups and free throws, one starter out injured, two starters on the bench the entire 2nd qrtr due to some questionable calls.  It is what it is an "L" in the books but I wouldnt say rolled up.  Bauxite played well and had a good crowd to back them too.  I loved the atmosphere there though.  Wish every gym had that atmosphere.
Bauxite's third biggest weapon... The crowd. Best believe they'll go to the playoffs with them!

FootballFan00

Quote from: Kevin on February 08, 2019, 08:15:39 am
Bauxite's third biggest weapon... The crowd. Best believe they'll go to the playoffs with them!
they are loud for sure a little over the top some might say

~WPS~

Just created a new thread for the district tournament.

~WPS~

February 08, 2019, 08:06:52 pm #58 Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 08:23:01 pm by ~WPS~
2/8 Scores

Girls
De Queen 46 - Bauxite 42
Mena 37 - Arkadelphia 32
Malvern 59 - Hope 43

Girls standings are final in the original post. Girls bracket is complete in the tournament thread.

~WPS~

2/8 Scores

Boys
Malvern 68 - Hope 60
Mena 72 - Arkadelphia 52
Bauxite 62 - De Queen 33

Boys standings are final in the original post. Boys bracket is completed in the district tournament thread.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas