• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordyce @ Conway Christian

Started by bearfan, November 10, 2018, 08:34:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bearfan

Great second round matchup, Predictions??

dawgpound

I can't call it i haven't seen cc play i know fordyce will be tough tho

Bearden_Bear72

sickwillie

I'll go with a Fordyce just because of their speed, their aggression, and that young man in the #51 jersey. This is high caliber 2A stuff.

Redzone

cuz

N2DEEP

People are overlooking CC, they have the best QB in 2A. CC can run or pass but Fordyce has some speed. I think CC has a better game plan, but both teams score alot:

CC 49 vs Fordyce 28

cuz

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 11, 2018, 12:12:58 pm
People are overlooking CC, they have the best QB in 2A. CC can run or pass but Fordyce has some speed. I think CC has a better game plan, but both teams score alot:

CC 49 vs Fordyce 28
Now that's funny....😂😂

N2DEEP

IdaLions

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 11, 2018, 12:12:58 pm

CC 49 vs Fordyce 28

Jacob Wood is very underrated. Best true QB in 2A(in my opinion). Most people will say (Batey,Batey,Batey). Yes, he is the best athlete in 2A. But we all know he is a running back playing QB. Wood is smart and very shifty. I'll go

Conway Christian- 35
Fordyce- 28

cuz

Calpreps
neutral field
[2018] Conway Christian (Conway, AR) 27, [2018] Fordyce (AR) 24

HG Hornet

Quote from: dawgpound on November 10, 2018, 08:37:47 am
I can't call it i haven't seen cc play i know fordyce will be tough tho
I agree with dawgpound, but don't tell anybody.  :)

cuz

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 11, 2018, 04:51:38 pm
What's so funny about it...
Conway is definitely a contender but I don't think they have the speed to contain the Bugs. Next to Smackover they're the fastest team JC has played. Next to us Conway probably passes more than anyone they've played. I think the speed might counter that making a very close game. Coaching will probably decide this game in the end....

PantherPower

I can see this being a great game this week , with the speed Foreman has, and the versatility exhibited by the CC offense, I see this becoming a very high scoring game. I think this game will come down to whose defense makes more critical stops. I have to go with CC though due to it being a home field advantage.
CC-42
Fordyce-35

IdaLions

Quote from: PantherPower on November 12, 2018, 10:42:42 am
I can see this being a great game this week , with the speed Foreman has, and the versatility exhibited by the CC offense, I see this becoming a very high scoring game. I think this game will come down to whose defense makes more critical stops. I have to go with CC though due to it being a home field advantage.
CC-42
Fordyce-35

Yes, Foreman has great speed. I don't know if their fast enough to play at Foreman and Conway at the same time, but it wouldn't surprise me.😉

cuz

Quote from: IdaLions on November 12, 2018, 10:50:42 am
Yes, Foreman has great speed. I don't know if their fast enough to play at Foreman and Conway at the same time, but it wouldn't surprise me.😉
Now that's fast....😂😂😂

Hosea18

CC will air it out and come out the victor

OLionSwag74

Respect the heck out of CC! But I believe the bugs come out on top in a high scoring 49-42 ball game.

bulldawg2016

Them redbugs is gona come out on top in this one!!

mrk1027

If this weather continues, neither team will have much of a speed advantage!! You would think that rain could effect the CCS passing game, but pull the highlight film of them vs Hazen a few seasons back. Could be the single game record for passing yards in a hurricane  ;D

I'm picking the CCS Eagles in this one, Talons Up!

Kevin

Gotta go with CC. That QB is something serious, could start at almost any school in arkansas.

FootballFan00

Conway Christian is good. But like everyone says, Fordyce is very fast. Who have these teams lost to?

Schefty

Weather looks great so I am predicting a high scoring game. I have a feeling this will be a shootout. CC will have to tackle well in space because Fordyce has athletes all over the field. In the end, I like the 3 year starter at QB for CC who can lead a team in big moments. Excited about this one. CC wins by a touchdown.

sickwillie

Quote from: FootballFan00 on November 15, 2018, 08:33:45 am
Conway Christian is good. But like everyone says, Fordyce is very fast. Who have these teams lost to?

Conway Christian: Clinton and Bauxite

Fordyce: Rison, Harmony Grove, Junction City, Hampton, and McGehee

mrk1027

For those who haven't seen Jacob Wood play:

Quote from: Kevin on November 15, 2018, 08:33:05 am
Gotta go with CC. That QB is something serious, could start at almost any school in arkansas.

Schefty

MRK will you be at the game Friday? Any Fordyce fans who are making the trip should bring a lawn chair just in case because visitor seating is limited. Also, you can't make the trip without trying an eagle burger from the concession stand. You won't regret it.

mrk1027

Yes I will be there and I'm getting my Eagle Burger before kickoff 8)

You're right that the forecast is favorable for this weekend. Also noteworthy that CCS has recently added a band at home games for the first time in school history, so it's a nice addition for atmosphere.

Hornetsfan02

Flobbito

CC gets challenged on this one but comes out ahead.

CC 38
Fordyce 34

Lionsquatch

I cannot believe this game of 2 high powered great teams has not generated more responses than this.  Around 30 replies and its game day??? Could there be a third year in a row of Mount Ida vs. Conway Christian in the playoffs?  Or will Hector and/or Fordyce take care of business?  Playoffs are exciting!

N2DEEP

If you are on the visiting side you will definitely need lawn chairs. CC's visitor side is very small, also there will probably be standing water behind the bleachers so maybe some bug spray as well.

dawgpound

cuz

mrk1027

Bearden_Bear72

24-21. 3:50 left in half.  Cc winning

Bearden_Bear72

This game and Salem vs Earle are best 2A games going on rn

Bearden_Bear72

I don't think CC been hit like this all year.

mrk1027

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 16, 2018, 08:02:55 pm
I don't think CC been hit like this all year.

Bauxite and Clinton were far more physical and twice as big

mrk1027

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: mrk1027 on November 16, 2018, 08:13:01 pm
Bauxite and Clinton were far more physical and twice as big

Don't mean they hit harder.......

Hawgpilot

Fordyce hits hard....and hold receivers even harder.

dawgpound

mrk1027

Bearden_Bear72

CC is a very smart team. Does small things right and plays fundamental defense.  I think Fordyce was the more athletic team.  Didn't know how to do a pass coverage, Eagle tore them up.  I'm excited to see them play another fundamentally based team like Mt. Ida.

cuz

HorseFeathers

cuz

mrk1027

Yes, 31-28 final with CCS winning

Great defensive second half. A few chippy moments but an awesome game

JHFootball37

Pretty good game. Fordyce had a scoop n score on the second play last night and CC fought their way all the way to the finish. Not all teams can come back from mistakes like that.

N2DEEP

The officials were atrocious. Watching the livestream and it was almost comical at times. Without the officiating it would have been a larger margin of victory.

Also to the CCS radio and livestream guys, when you get ready to change your livestream hit me up and I will help you get a better stream at a much lower cost. It was hard to watch last night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas