• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott @ Clinton

Started by jay nelvin, November 09, 2018, 09:41:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Curleywolf Fan

November 16, 2018, 11:17:34 pm #350 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:19:24 pm by Curleywolf Fan
Quote from: FootballSpotlight on November 16, 2018, 11:12:41 pm
I hope Boonville wins it all. They should.
[/quote Someone sounds like a sore loser! 😁 Don't hate Prescott because of one fan rubbing it in your face. Good game Clinton.

Linebacker

What about them Curley Wolves! Made this old Curley wolf Happy! Wolf Pride. Tradition lives on.

1wildcat

Quote from: Linebacker on November 16, 2018, 11:21:29 pm
What about them Curley Wolves! Made this old Curley wolf Happy! Wolf Pride. Tradition lives on.
Yes Sir! I know how you feel.

Lot's of folks will tell you that any past games or tradition has no bearing on the game being played.

I believe history more times than not has a habit of repeating itself. Tradition applies as much as home field advantage in my opinion.

It was Prescott's tradition that was the deciding factor in me picking ya'll to eliminate Clinton.

Congratulations on the big win!

flow51

Just for the record... elmerfud isn't from Prescott or affiliated with Prescott. Good game Clinton!! Your boys put up a heck of an effort!

HeadBussa08

Clinton was legit. They had some guys who can flat out play football. Great game by ptown. Outlasted the initial storm to start the game and kept their foot on the gas. Great game plan by the coaches and outstanding effort from the players. Hats off to Clinton as well.

elmerfudd

beach bum

The 2-3A....... They were who we thought they were  ;D

FootballSpotlight

Great Game Prescott congratulations on the win. I'm so proud of our team. I'm gonna miss the Sr.s next year. Now it's time to get to work Clinton because our teams going to be good next year to. Hold your heads up I'm proud.

Football2mom

I'm so proud of my son and his team. They played great this year. Congrats to Prescott on your win.

Fang

Wow!  What a great game. Clinton was the best team we've played this year.  Way to go Curley Wolves; stay humble.

Football2mom

Y'all were for sure best team we have played this year. We didn't have our best game but everyone has those days! Good luck!

HeberFan

Fun game by two LEGIT teams.

CapnObvious

HeberFan

Quote from: beach bum on November 17, 2018, 09:12:26 am
The 2-3A....... They were who we thought they were  ;D

You mean, a good conference, with some good teams?  I agree.

beach bum

Quote from: HeberFan on November 19, 2018, 09:14:57 am
You mean, a good conference, with some good teams?  I agree.

A 2-5 playoff  record with no teams past the 2nd round says it was the worst conference.

1) 5-3A

2) 6-3A
3) 1-3A

4)3-3A
5)4-3A

6)2-3A

elmerfudd

Quote from: beach bum on November 19, 2018, 09:24:39 am

A 2-5 playoff  record with no teams past the 2nd round says it was the worst conference.

1) 5-3A

2) 6-3A
3) 1-3A

4)3-3A
5)4-3A

6)2-3A

Good luck, Bum. Sharing facts with HeberFan and other Clinton posters has proven to be as effective as wiping with wet toilet paper.

snoopy22

The 2-3A was weak, but The Clinton Yellow Jackets were a top notch team.  Very few 3A teams would beat them.  It took a great game from Prescott to beat them.

HeberFan

Quote from: snoopy22 on November 19, 2018, 11:37:25 am
The 2-3A was weak, but The Clinton Yellow Jackets were a top notch team.  Very few 3A teams would beat them.  It took a great game from Prescott to beat them.

Good post.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas