• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia

Started by nomorewhining, August 30, 2018, 10:57:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nomorewhining

August 30, 2018, 10:57:22 am Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 12:35:39 pm by nomorewhining

InYoGrill

Coach, what you posting here? You excited about the new fresh season for the Eagles? What are you up to these days?

pantherblue

I guess we see what vilonia has this year lol

InYoGrill

Quote from: pantherblue on August 31, 2018, 08:07:49 pm
I guess we see what vilonia has this year lol

Nice play. U planted an ex briar coach over here Blue. 43-0 LRC at half.   :'(

Go Postal

Grill, I been watching the game vs the Warriors on Warriorvision at live.com.  To be honest, the Eagles aren't that bad with this new coach.  If the players stick with it, they could be pretty good in time. 

incogneto

Quote from: Go Postal on September 13, 2018, 06:49:49 pm
Grill, I been watching the game vs the Warriors on Warriorvision at live.com.  To be honest, the Eagles aren't that bad with this new coach.  If the players stick with it, they could be pretty good in time.
Exactly what i thought.  They were outmatched in the secondary on both sides of the ball vs LRCA but they showed out when the backups started coming in for LRCA.  I expect a much better showing vs Beebe.

InYoGrill

Appreciate the comments. One area I have noticed a big improvement on is the attitude of the players. I haven't noticed the showing out and poor attitudes that I have seen in past years teams. The players do seem to enjoy the schemes and coaching staff. They replaced at least two or three coaches from last year.

vtowneagles

Reed saddler walking on at uca. Best wishes.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas