• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodbye

Started by BigLion10, August 12, 2018, 07:57:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

August 12, 2018, 07:57:07 pm Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:03:01 pm by BigLion10
I'm writing my final post on here as I move forward and focus my new career. The Lord started calling me about a year and a half ago and I fought long and hard with him to not call me but he still did anyway. This week I decided to stop fighting and surrender to preach. I ask that you only pray for me and respect my decision as I preach the Lords word

bigworm

Amen!!!! Thats awesome, buddy!!

athletic supporter

As a preacher you can still post on here, but I support your decision. I pray that God bless your ministry

Brian G

Good luck.  Not sure why they have to be connected but thanks for being here to this point.

B.G.

AirWarren

Quote from: BigLion10 on August 12, 2018, 07:57:07 pm
I'm writing my final post on here as I move forward and focus my new career. The Lord started calling me about a year and a half ago and I fought long and hard with him to not call me but he still did anyway. This week I decided to stop fighting and surrender to preach. I ask that you only pray for me and respect my decision as I preach the Lords word

Good luck. And God bless.

beach bum

Life is too short to not go for your dreams so good for you.  Good luck to you  and your family in the new adventure.

bleudog

August 12, 2018, 10:35:40 pm #6 Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:49:50 pm by bleudog
Quote from: B.G. on August 12, 2018, 09:18:59 pm
Good luck.  Not sure why they have to be connected but thanks for being here to this point.

B.G.

Seriously though, good luck doing good work.

MomaLion

That's wonderful news, i'm so happy for you.  We will miss you here, however.

Brian G

A new form of abstinence.

bleudog

August 13, 2018, 11:42:23 am #9 Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:45:08 am by bleudog
Quote from: B.G. on August 13, 2018, 09:36:30 am
A new form of abstinence.

Would that put the over-under at 40 days?

Brian G

Quote from: bleudog on August 13, 2018, 11:42:23 am
Would that put the over-under at 40 days?
Solid.

I was also thinking maybe there might be a hidden 11th Commandment.

Hornet4ever

Goodbye Lance, take care!

THA TRUTH

Lumberjackfan1978

awesome man good luck God bless you on the next chapter of your life

Lions84

We miss you and hope you can return from time to time.

Mike Bonds

Good luck with your ministry!

big E

Good deal , lord knows there's a lot of work to be done in these times.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas