• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott's Schedule

Started by WorkOrder, July 30, 2018, 08:34:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WorkOrder

August 24 @ Lafayette County
August 31 Mena
September 7 OPEN
September 14 Hope
September 21 @ Fouke
September 28 @ Bismarck
October 5 Smackover
October 12 Genoa Central
October 19 @ Horatio
October 26 @ Camden Harmony Grove
November 1 Centerpoint

jay nelvin

I like the addition of Mena, good test early in the season..

HG Hornet

I'm predicting both Prescott and CHG will be undefeated in conference play by the time they meet.  It'll be a huge game for us at home! 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CHG Hornet on August 02, 2018, 10:12:25 am
I'm predicting both Prescott and CHG will be undefeated in conference play by the time they meet.  It'll be a huge game for us at home! 
Don't overlook JC or Fordyce.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Oldman on August 02, 2018, 10:15:51 am
Don't overlook JC or Fordyce.
JC and Fordyce are playing 2A ball this year!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on August 02, 2018, 11:14:08 am
JC and Fordyce are playing 2A ball this year!
Missed the in conference part of that statement. Happens when you get old.

WorkOrder

Prescott will be scrimmaging Ashdown tonight at 7. Should be a good test.

jay nelvin

Quote from: WorkOrder on August 14, 2018, 10:23:38 am
Prescott will be scrimmaging Ashdown tonight at 7. Should be a good test.
Any insight on the scrimmage from last night?

snoopy22

Prescott 27 Ashdown 0 in 2 quarters
JV Prescott 7 Ashdown 7 in 1 quarter

jay nelvin

Quote from: snoopy22 on August 15, 2018, 07:28:39 am
Thanks snoop!

AmSycho

Quote from: snoopy22 on August 15, 2018, 07:28:39 am

Nice, Snoop.

BigFoot

Hoping that September 21st will be a great game! Barker should have them coached up! Good junior QB!

WorkOrder

Quote from: BigFoot on August 17, 2018, 05:53:52 pm
Hoping that September 21st will be a great game! Barker should have them coached up! Good junior QB!

Lol

Carljung

should be interesting... 2 teams with a lot of unknowns imo

arkansasFBscoop

Quote from: WorkOrder on July 30, 2018, 08:34:37 am
August 24 @ Lafayette County
August 31 Mena
September 7 OPEN
September 14 Hope
September 21 @ Fouke
September 28 @ Bismarck
October 5 Smackover
October 12 Genoa Central
October 19 @ Horatio
October 26 @ Camden Harmony Grove
November 1 Centerpoint

Why in the world did Lafayette County agree to this one??? Will be U-G-L-Y.

CURLEYWOLF24

Coaching them up from the jail cell.......

KOJACK

Quote from: arkansasFBscoop on August 19, 2018, 10:49:15 pm
No bad blood there. Prescott won't run it up on them.

BigFoot

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on August 20, 2018, 05:47:44 am
Coaching them up from the jail cell.......

He won't be going anywhere! Too much support from too many people! Even board members (panther86) spouses putting on Facebook that they are supporting him! He's done a lot for our community and is a good person! He's here to stay!

KOJACK

Quote from: BigFoot on August 20, 2018, 11:48:04 am
He won't be going anywhere! Too much support from too many people! Even board members (panther86) spouses putting on Facebook that they are supporting him! He's done a lot for our community and is a good person! He's here to stay!
I hope you're right...but sometimes neither the community nor board members spouses have a say so in the matter. It would be a crushing blow for you guys.

AmSycho

Quote from: KOJACK on August 20, 2018, 12:05:51 pm
I hope you're right...but sometimes neither the community nor board members spouses have a say so in the matter. It would be a crushing blow for you guys.

What have I missed?

KOJACK

AmSycho

Rida4Life

Do ya'll seriously think Fouke would fire him? 

old.dole

Naw he ain't going no where. Prolly be back by the end of the week

old.dole

Is what I'm hearing from Fouke tonight true?

RabidWolf

I hear Barker has retired? This true?

Rida4Life

I know at least 1 texarkana area news station was reporting it last night.... :o

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: RabidWolf on August 21, 2018, 11:34:34 pm
I hear Barker has retired? This true?
It's in today's Arkansas Democrat.

beach bum

August 22, 2018, 11:53:57 am #28 Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:15:28 pm by beach bum
That coaches arrest is a pathetic display of the good ole boy system at its finest. How do you not get a DUI or DWI when you drive the school vehicle into a ditch? All he got was public intox  ??? ..... Anyone else would have gotten a DUI or DWI, but I am sure the cops or sheriffs knew him and gave him this charge so he wouldn't lose his license in the long run. I hope the county adds the charge of DUI because that's a joke. I am not saying we should treat the guy like life long hardened criminal, but he deserves the same treatment anyone else would get in this situation. Isn't this the same guy that scored like 80 on Hermitage last year to pad his own ego obviously and then Hermitage folds as a team weeks later cause they had like 15 players all season. Keep it classy  ::) ...... 

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: beach bum on August 22, 2018, 11:53:57 am
That coaches arrest is a pathetic display of the good ole boy system at its finest. How do you not get a DUI or DWI when you drive the school vehicle into a ditch? All he got was public intox  ??? ..... Anyone else would have gotten a DUI or DWI, but I am sure the cops or sheriffs knew him and gave him this charge so he wouldn't lose his license in the long run. I hope the county adds the charge of DUI because that's a joke. I am not saying we should treat the guy like life long hardened criminal, but he deserves the same treatment anyone else would get in this situation. Isn't this the same guy that scored like 80 on Hermitage last year to pad his own ego obviously and then Hermitage folds as a team weeks later cause they had like 15 players all season. Keep it classy  ::) ......
You ever hear of KARMA.......

BigFoot

Crazy times! School resource officer is helping coach now! Hoping for the best for the kids, but rough times could be ahead for this team!

Bigpoppie

Quote from: arkansasFBscoop on August 19, 2018, 10:49:15 pm

Why wouldnt you want to play a top program, especially early in the season?  I think that it is good they are playing.  Prescott will be better or just as good as anybody in the 2a conference.  Laf wont play a better team probably all year. Good 1st game challenge, plus I'm sure Prescott will bring a big gate.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas