• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC 2018 schedule

Started by eldofan, March 28, 2018, 09:21:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

I see we play Fouke in the Hootens classic Monday Aug 27 at SAU and then turn around and Host LC  Friday Aug 31. Then we travel to Foremen Sept 7 before an open date sept 14.. sept 21 travel to Hampton. Then Host Woodlawn sept 28. Big game in Bearden oct 5 then welcome Fordyce oct 12. Travel to Hermitage oct 19 then to Strong Oct 26. Then welcome Jc Thursday nov 1 .

stuck in between

Do you guys have a back up plan for week #6 and #9? Might want to get a JV game lined up early on just in case.

eldofan

With Woodlawn and Hermitage Cancelling season last year  it prolly wouldn't be a bad idea .

swarkball

Quote from: eldofan on March 28, 2018, 09:21:35 pm
I see we play Fouke in the Hootens classic Monday Aug 27 at SAU and then turn around and Host LC  Friday Aug 31. Then we travel to Foremen Sept 7 before an open date sept 14.. sept 21 travel to Hampton. Then Host Woodlawn sept 28. Big game in Bearden oct 5 then welcome Fordyce oct 12. Travel to Hermitage oct 19 then to Strong Oct 26. Then welcome Jc Thursday nov 1 .
that is tough. Dislike they are doing that to the athletes, 2 games in one week. That's physically demanding

trojanman

I like it! I'm glade they are challenging the kids early. I think it will better prepare us for a tough conference schedule

mulerida

The PC coaches are good enough to make sure their student athletes have some rest and recovery time. Those boys will be sore come that Saturday though.  I think PV will have some depth as well and I'm sure it will be used.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas