• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County Thunderbirds

Started by Mulerider4Life, March 14, 2018, 10:53:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulerider4Life

T-Birds struggled last year under new coach. Boys had very little motivation. Parents were not supportive during playoff game against Conway Christian. I do not believe it is the coaches fault in this situation, but am curious what adjustments will be made for this fall.

Hgalum50

That shocks me! The T-Bird's have always had good fan support! They always have some tough kids, that fight!

big E

You should always give a man a chance new system new coaches give him a little rope before you try to hang him with it.

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: big E on March 14, 2018, 01:51:21 pm
You should always give a man a chance new system new coaches give him a little rope before you try to hang him with it.

I know right? Tell the parents that!!!

big E

Here's the deal with fans if wells turns it around and has a good season most if them will be happy. The problem was Williams was a godsend to that program when he got there they were bottom feeders,  he built that thing into a playoff contender.  He didn't win out if the gate. Took him a couple of seasons , may or may not take Wells that long. Just don't judge after 1 year. Now if after 2 or 3 years it hasn't turned around then you can use some of that rope.

birddawg1986

They will have a good group of upper class men.I think they will be fine and fighting for the top spot again but if not Wells want see a year 3😳

playmaker04

Sr high had a tough time adjusting to the single wing. Jr high caught on quick. Penalties and turnovers we're horrible. Couldn't sustain drives. Defense was terrible. Some kids quit. QB got hurt.

Got some kids moving up that will play major roles off the Jr team from last year. They will continue to be a power run team. Line has got to be better this year for us to be successful.

Mulerider4Life

Playmaker Wells is a great coach from what I have seen. Just need some good boys with good attitudes.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas