• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Livestreaming of district/regionals

Started by Eagle_Mom_2, February 04, 2018, 04:48:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle_Mom_2

Thought everyone might post if they know when and where livestreaming of postseason games will be for the different districts/regionals.
Didn't see a thread in this so hope I'm not double dipping.

BlueDevilFan

Eagle_Mom_2

Guess our district and regional broke triple a rules last year then.

thebigman3

I think how they got away with it is doing it thru Facebook live and Instagram live. But instead of the school doing it a parent would or somebody with a child.

FaceInTheCrowd

I'd be interested on what games were being broadcast on the radio because most of those can be accessed through the internet.

BannerMountainMan

I guarantee yah they go live in 2 south district with the lake side sports or whatever they are called that has been going live all year

4real

I used to love being able to hear small town games on the am radio!  Wish those days returned

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: 4real on February 07, 2018, 08:54:26 am
I used to love being able to hear small town games on the am radio!  Wish those days returned
All of Clinton and Mt. View's games are on radio 92.1 and 103.3 and some Wonderview, Nemo, and Sacred Heart games are on 101.7.

Flobbito

Quote from: 4real on February 07, 2018, 08:54:26 am

92.7 the fan will airs a lot of Mt. Vernon-Enola's games.  Their signal doesn't reach very far though.

teamworkwins

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 07, 2018, 08:52:31 am
I guarantee yah they go live in 2 south district with the lake side sports or whatever they are called that has been going live all year
Lake Area Weekly

Flobbito

Quote from: BlueDevilFan on February 05, 2018, 02:12:25 pm
I think AAA doesn't allow this....

Vilonia streamed a lot of their games this year, had a pretty elaborate set up to do it, so I don't think it was a parent but maybe it was.

eamo8911

February 07, 2018, 07:45:29 pm #11 Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 09:48:44 am by eamo8911
Quote from: Flobbito on February 07, 2018, 05:19:53 pm
Vilonia streamed a lot of their games this year, had a pretty elaborate set up to do it, so I don't think it was a parent but maybe it was.
Regular season is allowed.  Post-season is not.

SportsFan5

Quote from: rebelfan on February 07, 2018, 03:43:41 pm
All of Sharp, Izard and Fulton counties, except Cave City(they have their own station) and Sloan Hendrix are broadcast on www.myhometownradiostations.com 92.3 98.3 104.7 Sometimes they have a game on all three at the same time.
Calico Rock doesn't have it's own station. It's an Izard County school.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas