• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-North District Tournament

Started by thebigman3, February 02, 2018, 10:27:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on February 14, 2018, 11:35:47 am
Yeah keeping a 30 point lead is very very important leading into your next game said no good ethical coach ever!!
Sounds to me like Guy proved a point last night beating them by that much and everyone expecting it to be a close game that ya'll are sad it wasn't. Because ya'll planned to get on here and dog Guy even more, but... since they won we now have to say Guy won without class and shouldn't have stalled the ball on them when they could have easily killed that team and beat them by more then you would be on here saying they shouldn't have done that... I don't know what you want Guy to do. They win... you hate... they lose.. you hate.. and classless? yeah he 2 techs they got especially 1, was not alright, but are we going to override that 20 was not going for the ball at all. You watch the video and the kids fist is in a ball! I mean and that's a "common foul" are you kidding me? What ball was he going for? He mistake his head for the ball? The kids nose was bleeding a fountain, but wait..."common foul"

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Mr. Pappagiorgio on February 14, 2018, 12:25:56 pm
Why is someone from West Side so interested in Guy. Did you leave west side to play for Guy? Are you from the west side of Conway? The west side of Greenbrier?
Him and TheBigMan3 shack up in hutches guest room..

Backboard Shattered

SackAttack

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 14, 2018, 12:04:50 pm
Well how many rings do these "ethical coaches" have compared to Hutch...? hahahahahahahah shut up
Yeah there's no way to compare ethical coaches to Hutch! You right you right for once

Backboard Shattered

Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;) This was Chumpchumps message last time Guy played MVE

hooperfromwestside

Why dont yall quit repeating something stupid that champ said. im sure yall have said dumb stuff before. yall some 12 year old kids w this ish

thechampchamp

thechampchamp

yall broke old men without wives need to get off the computer talking about some kids trying to play some ball, and get out of shirley, or greers ferry, or wherever your from, find your cousin, kiss her, tell her you love her, and say your sorry for spending all your precious timeon this website. Tell her your sorry for not paying enough attention to her. Buy her some flowers if you can afford them. And then go buy her a nice meal or something. She probably tired of cooking you microwave dinners so you dont have to get off the computer.

hooperfromwestside

I agree with you ChampChamp. I know for a fact that sack isnt treating his woman right.. She tells me all the time

FromTheBench

Do they still teach the difference in "Your" and "You're" in schools, or punctuation period?

Backboard Shattered

Lol nope they don't!  I'm going out on a limb here and making my predictions!
Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;)

BW2015

BasketballNeverStops

February 16, 2018, 04:32:12 pm #62 Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 04:36:29 pm by BasketballNeverStops
I'm listening to games on 92.7 KASR

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: BW2015 on February 16, 2018, 04:28:23 pm
What's the schedule for tonight?
Guy vs. Sacred Heart, 4:00 (Girls)
Maumelle Charter vs. Wonderview, 5:30 (Boys)
Wonderview vs. MVE, 7:00 (Girls)
Guy vs. MVE, 8:30 (Boys)

BW2015

Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on February 16, 2018, 04:44:08 pm
Guy vs. Sacred Heart, 4:00 (Girls)
Maumelle Charter vs. Wonderview, 5:30 (Boys)
Wonderview vs. MVE, 7:00 (Girls)
Guy vs. MVE, 8:30 (Boys)

Should be some good championship games!

MyView

Sacred Heart girls over Guy 68-32.

teamworkwins

Motownsportsfan

BasketballNeverStops

February 16, 2018, 09:36:30 pm #68 Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:50:06 pm by BasketballNeverStops
Final
MVE-69
Guy-59

MVE vs. Midland Wednesday at 5:30, Concord vs. Guy Thursday at 5:30.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on February 15, 2018, 12:43:51 pm
Lol nope they don't!  I'm going out on a limb here and making my predictions!
Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;)

Idk...feels appropriate

Backboard Shattered

SackAttack

Woooo that was ugly there! Kudos to the ref for diffusing that situation!

J.D.

Guy vs Concord for a trip to state.

Sign me up.  I'm expecting this board to explode.

BannerMountainMan

My eyes almost bled tonight watching Guy shoot 35 ft shots and fancy passes were were turned over just to lose

Scout404

Did #1 for guy get ejected after the game or was he just asked to go to the locker room?

BannerMountainMan

All I know was Tipton was 1-10 from the 3 pt line and so was Minton, can't win if you just jack up 3's 6 feet behind the arch, great job MVE for getting it to their post player and playing the in and out game

Backboard Shattered

SackAttack

Quote from: Scout404 on February 16, 2018, 10:48:43 pm
Did #1 for guy get ejected after the game or was he just asked to go to the locker room?
Dont think so but Hutch ought to buy that ref dinner because he kept the kid from popping somebody!

Flobbito

Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on February 16, 2018, 09:36:30 pm
Final
MVE-69
Guy-59

MVE vs. Midland Wednesday at 5:30, Concord vs. Guy Thursday at 5:30.

I wonder which starters for GP didn't play?

thebigman3

Quote from: J.D. on February 16, 2018, 10:34:48 pm
Guy vs Concord for a trip to state.

Sign me up.  I'm expecting this board to explode.
fixing to be a heck of a game.

Flobbito

Quote from: SackAttack on February 16, 2018, 10:29:06 pm
Woooo that was ugly there! Kudos to the ref for diffusing that situation!

Any better details on what happened here.

riccoar

That's a travesty that one of those two will miss State.  And yes, I'm being serious.  Both have put in the body of work to be there.

Bigpoppa

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on February 16, 2018, 11:07:16 pm

One could argue that Tipton was still the MVP of the game for Mt Vernon.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Bigpoppa on February 17, 2018, 01:38:59 pm
One could argue that Tipton was still the MVP of the game for Mt Vernon.
hahaha everybody was yelling 1-10, 1-11, 1-12 everytime he missed it but then he made a shot or two at the end and bumped his points up to 5 or 6

hooperfromwestside

When every school in the state is against you, every fan is against you, you know you got something. People dont hate on sorry teams. Js. This was the district tourney. This post season is just starting.

hooperfromwestside

When every school in the state is against you, every fan is against you, you know you got something. People dont hate on sorry teams. Js. This was the district tourney. This post season is just starting.

thebigman3

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 17, 2018, 03:00:02 pm
boy everybody in that gym was against Guy. They're the bad boys of 1a.

Backboard Shattered

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas