• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PROUD of those Lions

Started by Legacy Lion, December 16, 2017, 10:29:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Legacy Lion

Congratulations to those Mount Ida Lions on an incredible run! You competed as champions and carried yourself with class every step of the way. You made your fans and followers extremely proud!

HORNET-MAN

Congratulations Lions On A Great Season.

couch-coach06

Jaybo

Congrats to the Lions on a fantastic run!

Eslim03

Mt. Ida y'all are great, the kids, staff and community. Congratulations on a great season.

M.I. D

December 16, 2017, 12:50:50 pm #5 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 01:14:14 pm by M.I. D
The community of Mount Ida has been blessed with a great football team the last few years. This group of seniors went 40-3 in their high school career. 3 conference championships, a state runner up and a state championship. Numerous individual awards etc. Thank you so much for the great memories. You will go down as one of the best football teams ever at Mount Ida. I know it didn't end the way you wanted but your always winners and champions. Like I said in another post you gave many ppl tears of joy. That's quite an accomplishment. As you get older you will always be very proud of everything you did at Mount Ida and we will always be proud of you.

Lions84

Great Season and wonderful life long memories made for these young men!

Letmland

To Our Mount Ida Lions and all the opponents we faced this season:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

President Theodore Roosevelt

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas