• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morrilton Devil Dogs @ Wynne yellow jackets

Started by the voice, November 10, 2017, 09:58:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

walkingguy72396

That was a forward pass in my opinion.  I think it gets called as such 99 times out of a hundred.

Intentional grounding in high school totally mistifies me.  i think each crew seems to enforce it differently.

PercussionMan

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 25, 2017, 02:15:39 pm
That was a forward pass in my opinion.  I think it gets called as such 99 times out of a hundred.

Intentional grounding in high school totally mistifies me.  i think each crew seems to enforce it differently.

I'll have to watch it on replay, but sitting on the visitor/partial home side as we were, and it being right in front of us, live it looked bad for Wynne.

As far as crews enforcing things differently, there is a rulebook in high school, just like at any other level....you just don't have enough good higher level officials that know what they are doing to enforce them correctly....and most crews are getting older and older with not many new people coming along to want to do the job.

ricefarmer

Quote from: Chip on November 23, 2017, 11:16:08 am
Voice, you're right that admin is gone and they could not have made a better hire than Halbrook.  Shawn and I go way back and he was one of my best friends growing up and I still consider him a friend.  I know Chris likes McNabb and we both think he's done a good job at Morrilton and will continue to do a great job. 

For the past 6 years I have spent many hours, weekends, etc. at Wynne.  I've grown to love those kids, coaches, and parents over there.  I do root for those kids, I want them to be successful.

I was just trying to point out that in my opinion that it helps to have been in big games in the past to win big games in the future.  Hope you and your family has a great Thanksgiving as well.

Ricefarter, wrong again!  You're really good at being wrong!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on Fearless!!!

Smh

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas