• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A West - 2017

Started by AT, June 14, 2017, 11:24:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

the voice

Morrilton has Maumelle, Vilonia, Farmington and Clarksville left on the schedule.

Go Postal

That's part of what I mean.

InYoGrill

Quote from: the voice on October 07, 2017, 05:56:54 am
Morrilton has Maumelle, Vilonia, Farmington and Clarksville left on the schedule.

Talking about a conference front end loaded schedule. Downhill from here...

the voice

I think Harrison is the best team in conference. Whats your thoughts IYG ? You've seen Alma and Harrison,

InYoGrill

Quote from: the voice on October 07, 2017, 07:43:33 am
I think Harrison is the best team in conference. Whats your thoughts IYG ? You've seen Alma and Harrison,

Harrison has a more explosive O with game changing studs. Both have excellent passing games. Both run the ball effectively and great QB's. Gobs just seem like they have that X factor on O. Both D's are solid but Alma gave up less big plays and shut us down with fewer first downs than H. kicking games are well disciplined. And Coaches seem to have control and call good games.

Honestly Voice they are really close to me and I think both should go at least into the second rd if they are 1-2 seeds. But I would say Harrison since they have #23 Husky and he can break one at any time. Their QB is also very impressive. My opinion is they have the 3rd best O in 5A behind PA and LRC.

Go Postal

I also watched PA and LRCA game.  Great offenses but both teams defenses was a little lacking against those kind of offense.

Overdahill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 07, 2017, 09:32:16 am
I also watched PA and LRCA game.  Great offenses but both teams defenses was a little lacking against those kind of offense.

HEHe, more than a little bit last night !

AT

And after three weeks of conference...

Maumelle (3-0) - 29 TB Points
Harrison (3-0) - 27 TB Points
Alma (2-1) - 26 TB Points
Greenbrier (2-1) - 15 TB Points
Farmington (1-2) - 13 TB Points
Morrilton (1-2) - 3 TB Points
Clarksville (0-3)
Vilonia (0-3)

Another week changes perceptions again! It seems it is a 5 team race...maybe even a 6 team race although that seems a bit of a stretch. I say 6 team because Farmington was a lot more competitive with Greenbrier than once thought. I'll say 5 team race with Farmington not out of it and needing some big wins and chaos.

Harrison and Maumelle take the lead, with both teams having close wins over contenders. Hard to say who is in the driver seat really. Maybe Maumelle since they beat a 2-1 team on the road.

Alma and Greenbrier are behind those, but Greenbrier has a win over Morrilton while Alma's win over the 1 win Farmington doesn't seem as impressive. Advantage: Greenbrier.

Morrilton has to be feeling good with that win over Alma and the Airedales still having the meat of their schedule left. See above for Farmington.

I don't think they are mathematically eliminated, but I feel as if most people would agree that Clarksville and Vilonia are realistically out of the playoff hunt. These two seem to be the 7 and 8 teams although perhaps one of them could beat Farmington. I've been more impressed with Clarksville's results so far.

So week 4 of conference play?

Clarksville (0-3) vs. Alma (2-1) - Clarksville is putting up some points and needs a win to stay mathematically alive in the playoff hunt. A home game against a traditional 5A West power could bring out some motivation. Alma is feeling the urgency now after the home loss to Morrilton. The Airedales can't afford to lose this one.

Farmington (1-2) vs. Vilonia (0-3) - Farmington gets a much needed home game against a struggling Vilonia team. If Vilonia wants any hope at the playoffs, they need a road win. Farmington could take advantage of this situation and be sitting at 2-2 with a shot at the playoffs if they can pull of an upset or two. Big game for the Cards.

Harrison (3-0) vs. Greenbrier (2-1) - Harrison is the favorite, but it wouldn't be by much. Transitive property says these teams are both a little better than Morrilton, but Greenbrier did it on the road. If Greenbrier gets a win here, they will have a shot at the 1 seed. I think a loss puts them out of the running for that, but who knows. Harrison would love to keep their undefeated conference play alive. The Gobs need to win this one and not make a downhill slide at the end of the season. A win gets them a playoff spot.

Morrilton (1-2) vs. Maumelle (3-0) - Morrilton did exactly what they needed to do and are rewarded with a home date against an undefeated conference opponent. If they beat Maumelle, then they have just as good playoff hopes as any of the other 4 top ones and a shot at probably the 2 seed. Maumelle could get another big road win and almost assure themselves a playoff spot.

the voice

Trackster also think about Clarksville had the lead I think on Maumelle early. I'm not convinced on Maumelle yet as they have the meat of conference left to play also. I could be wrong , they could beat morrilton Friday. I expect they'll roll in town full of confidence.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: the voice on October 09, 2017, 08:43:41 pm
Trackster also think about Clarksville had the lead I think on Maumelle early. I’m not convinced on Maumelle yet as they have the meat of conference left to play also. I could be wrong , they could beat morrilton Friday. I expect they’ll roll in town full of confidence.

It was our homecoming, and we were flat.  As I said in the other thread, we got punched in the mouth early and had to wake up midway through the 2nd quarter.  And credit to them; they had a great gameplan and never quit.  That said, we outscored them 45-7 to end the game.

the voice

I saw it tilted heavily later in the game. I know all about coming out flat. We did that two weeks ago, hopefully have it out of the way !!!

vtown1

Of the teams I have seen so far, my pick to win the west is Harrison. Haven't seen Greenbrier or Morrilton yet, and those are the only 2 of our remaining schedule that would change my opinion. I'm not sold on Maumelle either. 2 of the 3 conference wins are against the 2 current winless teams in the conference; yes that includes us, it is what it is. Maumelle is extremely undisciplined and will get exposed against smarter teams like Harrison & Alma.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: vtown1 on October 09, 2017, 08:56:26 pm
Of the teams I have seen so far, my pick to win the west is Harrison. Haven't seen Greenbrier or Morrilton yet, and those are the only 2 of our remaining schedule that would change my opinion. I'm not sold on Maumelle either. 2 of the 3 conference wins are against the 2 current winless teams in the conference; yes that includes us, it is what it is. Maumelle is extremely undisciplined and will get exposed against smarter teams like Harrison & Alma.

And Greenbrier, right?  Oh wait...

AT

I actually didn't know Maumelle was trailing Clarksville. I was unable to keep up with live scores during the week this week. Another strange week in the West.

Alma and Maumelle seem to be both slow starters, will be interesting to see them matchup week 10.

voice, I think this game is a tossup, but I actually have Morrilton as a favorite and that is no slight to Maumelle. Morrilton got a big confidence building victory.

I can't decide what I think of Greenbrier-Harrison...I honestly would not be shocked if Brier comes away with the win.

the voice

TBH I thought we'd handle Harrison like the last few years. Gotta see this team for what they , they play together and they're driven to win. I don't see brier hanging with the speed of Harrison, yeah I said it speed of Harrison.

vtown1

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 09, 2017, 08:59:00 pm
And Greenbrier, right?  Oh wait...
You guys caught Greenbrier at the right time, the first game trying to break in a new QB after the original starter was lost due to injury in the Benton game.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: vtown1 on October 09, 2017, 09:30:33 pm
You guys caught Greenbrier at the right time, the first game trying to break in a new QB after the original starter was lost due to injury in the Benton game.

Oh, now you're moving the goalposts.

We'll still take the W, thankyouverymuch.

vtown1

October 09, 2017, 09:48:53 pm #117 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:50:41 pm by vtown1
Not moving the goal posts, I never brought up Gbrier other than to say I haven't seen them yet this year. But I did state a fact about what their QB situation was when you guys played them. To be honest, I would gladly take ANY W right now from where I sit, no doubt about it. You guys earned that one on the field that particular night regardless of the circumstances. Who knows, I may eat my words in a couple of weeks. As I stated in the first post, just not sold on Maumelle. Raw athletes will only take you so far. The greatest part about it, no W has ever been earned on the FF message board. Calm yourself and enjoy what success you've had this year, who knows you may actually get to a point that you don't have to get so defensive when someone doesn't think your team is as good as you think they are?

Chief_Osceola™

October 09, 2017, 10:07:27 pm #118 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:15:16 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Quote from: vtown1 on October 09, 2017, 09:48:53 pm
Not moving the goal posts, I never brought up Gbrier other than to say I haven't seen them yet this year. But I did state a fact about what their QB situation was when you guys played them. To be honest, I would gladly take ANY W right now from where I sit, no doubt about it. You guys earned that one on the field that particular night regardless of the circumstances. Who knows, I may eat my words in a couple of weeks. As I stated in the first post, just not sold on Maumelle. Raw athletes will only take you so far. The greatest part about it, no W has ever been earned on the FF message board. Calm yourself and enjoy what success you've had this year, who knows you may actually get to a point that you don't have to get so defensive when someone doesn't think your team is as good as you think they are?

LOL

Nobody's being defensive. You said something, I pointed out your omission and then you changed the criteria because it didn't fit the original statement. I really couldn't care less what everyone else thinks of Maumelle. I was only pointing out the inconsistency of your original point.

vtown1

October 10, 2017, 05:31:45 am #119 Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:38:48 am by vtown1
Chief, there's no inconsistency with my argument. I said Maumelle will get exposed by Harrison and Alma, I still stand by that statement. You brought Brier into it. I would never accuse a Blue Panther of being smart  ;D

InYoGrill

Quote from: vtown1 on October 10, 2017, 05:31:45 am
Chief, there's no inconsistency with my argument. I said Maumelle will get exposed by Harrison and Alma, I still stand by that statement. You brought Brier into it.  ;D

Love it vtown1!

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: vtown1 on October 10, 2017, 05:31:45 am
I would never accuse a Blue Panther of being smart  ;D

Now see, if you'd have just said that from the get-go, we could've avoided this whole misunderstanding.

vtown1

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 10, 2017, 06:59:55 am
Now see, if you'd have just said that from the get-go, we could've avoided this whole misunderstanding.
Ha!
Touché Chief, Touché
Good luck to your boys the rest of the season, one thing is for sure, they're gonna finish better than my Eagles this year

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: vtown1 on October 10, 2017, 07:41:10 am
Ha!
Touché Chief, Touché
Good luck to your boys the rest of the season, one thing is for sure, they're gonna finish better than my Eagles this year

In reality, I get the hesitation to list us among the West contenders. Two down years and the first 2 weeks we were on the wrong side of lopsided scores. Our kids just need to keep proving it on the field to change the perception.

Go Postal

You guys don't forget that this is the last year that we will have the Hornets in the West football conference. Good luck to them in Central.

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins  0
Greenbrier Panthers  16

Alma Airedales 21
Clarksville Panthers 21

Half time.

Both Red and Blue Panthers came to play tonight!!

The Future

No one can deny.
The West is definitely the most entertaining conference.
Wild Wild West!

Go Postal

Looks like Veagles are only 2 pts behind Cards early in 3rd also.

the voice

Morrilton Maumelle score is what I expected out of alma game

Go Postal

October 13, 2017, 09:59:37 pm #129 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:09:30 pm by Go Postal
Quote from: The Future on October 13, 2017, 08:27:03 pm
No one can deny.
The West is definitely the most entertaining conference.
Wild Wild West!

I'm throwing away all rulers, pencils and stats.

Greenbrier had a nice win over Harrison.  Morrilton had a nice win over Maumelle.  Clarksville stayed with Alma until the last 3 seconds of the game on the 4 yd line to tie it up for overtime, but Alma had a 96 yd pick 6 for the win.  Vilonia was within 2 points of Farmington in the 3rd.

Alma 3-1
Greenbrier 3-1
Harrison 3-1
Maumelle 3-1

Morrilton 2-2
Farmington 2-2

Clarksville 0-4
Vilonia 0-4

Chief_Osceola™

Not gonna lie, I'm feeling a bit better about the remainder of our schedule.

Go Postal

Saw this in the East, just FYI...
Batesville 39 wynne 21 final

beach bum

Things getting a little funky in the wild, wild West....

beach bum

A pretty good team with a 4-3 conference record at the end of the year looks like at will miss the playoffs....

AT

October 15, 2017, 07:16:06 pm #134 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:55:39 am by Almatrackster
Four weeks of conference play...and we barely know a thing!

1. Maumelle (3-1) - 29 TB Points - 1-0 vs. Greenbrier, Harrison, Alma
2. Greenbrier (3-1) - 28 TB Points - 1-1 vs. Maumelle, Harrison, Alma
3. Alma (3-1) - 39 TB Points - 0-0 vs. Maumelle, Greenbrier, Harrison
4. Harrison (3-1) - 27 TB Points - 0-1 vs. Maumelle, Greenbrier, Alma
5. Farmington (2-2) - 22 TB Points
5. Morrilton (2-2) - 16 TB Points
7. Clarksville (0-4)
7. Vilonia (0-4)

I think most would agree that Morrilton and Greenbrier are playing the best football right now, but one performance by Harrison isn't a pattern. Alma's performance has become more patterny. Down a bunch to Morrilton before storming back and having to hold on against a 1 win Clarksville team. Maumelle's one performance shouldn't be an indicator, but they were down to Clarksville 21-0 and it seems like them and Alma have the same trajectory right now.

Morrilton is certainly ahead of Farmington in our heads, but the bottom line right now is they are both 2-2 and they haven't played each other yet. Clarksville and Vilonia didn't get their win and are out of the playoffs for sure now.

So week 5 of conference play:

Farmington (2-2) vs. Maumelle (3-1) - It is strange to think that if the season ended today, Maumelle would be the 1 seed...but with just three games left if Maumelle loses this road game, they could very well fall out of the playoffs. This is a big game for Farmington as the 4 seed is still very much in play. This is a Week 8 game with one team clinging on to playoff hopes and another team not wanting to stumble out of the playoffs.

Greenbrier (3-1) vs. Clarksville (0-4) - Greenbrier's big road win gives them an opportunity to play a winless conference team at home. Greenbrier could be the 1 seed after this week very easily. Clarksville would like to build on the momentum they have been building the past few weeks and finish with a win to spoil some team's goals.

Harrison (3-1) vs. Alma (3-1) - This game has lost some luster after both teams lost surprising home games. Alma might be 3-1 right now, but just like Maumelle, falling out of the playoffs is certainly possible. Harrison could possibly do the same strangely enough...although they have a more favorable schedule definitely. That being said, the Gobs aren't going to want to lose to 2 home games in a row. These teams would lose their conference championship goals probably if they lose this one. Big game still.

Vilonia (0-4) vs. Morrilton (2-2) - One of the worst playing teams in the conference hosting one of the best playing teams in the conference. Vilonia needs quite the big game to stop this Devil Dog train. Morrilton is happy to be past the front loaded part of their schedule and would like to just win big and watch the other 4 teams beat each other. Vilonia would like to catch Morrilton sleeping maybe.

The Future

Just when we thought we might have it figured out...
Watch Vilonia and Clarksville both win this week!
Freaking why not?
Wild Wild West!

Go Postal

I see Maumelle and Farmington are headed into OT.

Chief_Osceola™

We just went up 30-23. Farmington's ball.

InYoGrill

Quote from: The Future on October 15, 2017, 08:46:53 pm
Just when we thought we might have it figured out...
Watch Vilonia and Clarksville both win this week!
Freaking why not?
Wild Wild West!

NO! DUMB DUMB Futures! Not close! Didn't happen...

The Future

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 20, 2017, 09:59:58 pm
NO! DUMB DUMB Futures! Not close! Didn't happen...

Haha! Ok so them 2 didn't quite pan out like I planned

But on the bright side, I'm waiting to find a final on a couple 2A and 3A games. If I picked them right then I went 28-1 this week on the pick ems. Darn Mountain View cost me a perfect pickem week lol

Go Postal

October 20, 2017, 10:10:25 pm #140 Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 10:23:51 pm by Go Postal
Farmington 31 OT
Maumelle 30

Final.  Redbirds get 2 pt conv in OT.

Alma 35
Harrison 34

Final.  GOBS failed to get 2pt conv with 15.7 seconds left in game.

Two 1 point victories tonight.

Alma still has to play Maumelle and Greenbrier.
Harrison still has to play Maumelle and Farmington.

Greenbrier 0.800 4-1
Alma 0.800 4-1
Morrilton 0.600 3-2
Maumelle 0.600 3-2
Harrison 0.600 3-2
Farmington 0.600 3-2
I have no idea what can happen in the next two weeks...

pantherblue

Big game next week. Let's go Panthers beat those Dales!!!

InYoGrill

Quote from: The Future on October 20, 2017, 10:09:25 pm
Haha! Ok so them 2 didn't quite pan out like I planned

But on the bright side, I'm waiting to find a final on a couple 2A and 3A games. If I picked them right then I went 28-1 this week on the pick ems. Darn Mountain View cost me a perfect pickem week lol

Geez, nice picken!

AT

Five weeks of conference play has brought...1 percent more clarity?

1. Greenbrier (4-1) - 41 TB Points
1. Alma (4-1) - 40 TB Points
3. Harrison (3-2) - 27 TB Points - 1-0 vs Farmington, Morrilton, and Maumelle
3. Farmington (3-2) - 23 TB Points - 1-0 vs Harrison, Morrilton, and Maumelle
5. Morrilton (3-2) - 29 TB Points - 1-1 vs. Harrison, Farmington, and Maumelle
6. Maumelle (3-2) - 29 TB Points - 0-2 vs. Harrison, Farmington, and Morrilton
7. Clarksville (0-5)
7. Vilonia (0-5)

Alma and Greenbrier got some big wins and had some help with the Maumelle loss to put them in first place. Harrison is in a precarious position right now. No one is guaranteed a playoff spot, but Harrison just lost two home games and has to play Farmington and Maumelle. Farmington got the big win they needed, but will probably need one more big one against Morrilton. Morrilton got a lot of help with Farmington beating Maumelle but probably would have liked Alma to lose instead of Harrison since Morrilton beat Alma. Maumelle is probably in the worst position out of the top 6 (we thought 5 jockeying for 4 playoff spots was crazy, how about 6?!) right now. They need a big win these last two weeks in a big way...maybe two wins. One win and some chaos.

Clarksville and Vilonia are going to play for 7th place.

Week 6 of conference play...

Alma (4-1) vs. Greenbrier (4-1) - Some people might call this the conference championship. If Greenbrier wins, I certainly think they will win against Vilonia week 10 and take the 1 see and conference. If Alma wins, I think they Maumelle could still very well ruin Alma's bid for the 1 seed. So perhaps it isn't as simple as "conference championship" but it certainly would put a team one win away from a solo conference championship and a 1 seed. The loser would still probably have to wonder about their playoff spot...Greenbrier less so.

Clarksville (0-5) vs. Vilonia (0-5) - From one extreme to the next. I don't have too much to say here, other than can Vilonia win a conference game this year? I didn't see them going winless in conference, but Clarksville's improvement has to be cause to make you think they could very well go winless (the Eagles that is). Playing for 7th place here.

Maumelle (3-2) vs. Harrison (3-2) - Talk about two desperate teams. Maumelle with a loss would be sitting on the outside of the playoff picture in all likelihood. If Harrison loses, they would be sitting on the outside looking in, but would have more hope...but still they don't want to go down that road. Both are reeling from two straight losses and trying to right the ship. Let's call this the Survival Game.

Morrilton (3-2) vs. Farmington (3-2) - Wow, who thought this game would mean so much? Another Survival Game...Part II. The loser would have to win week 10 and probably hope for some stuff to happen to make the playoffs.

A very important week in the 5A West. I think we will actually get some seperation...but I've been thinking that every week. All of these look like they could be good games except perhaps Morrilton and Farmington, but I think the Cards bring the fight knowing what they could do with a win.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Farmington is 4-1 at home and 0-3 on the road.

bobcat81

It appears to me Greenbrier with a win this week coupled with a Maumelle loss assures themselves of a co-conference championship and the #1 seed.  They would have beaten all others that could tie them, so it wouldn't matter what happens in week 10.  Similarly an Alma win this week coupled with losses by Morrilton and Maumelle would do the same for them.  I think any other scenarios we have to wait until week 10 to determine the #1 seed.   

PercussionMan

Glad Morrilton is home the last two weeks....Devil Dogs should finish with 2 more wins.

Paw-Paw

Quote from: Almatrackster on October 21, 2017, 01:11:36 am
Five weeks of conference play has brought...1 percent more clarity?

1. Greenbrier (4-1) - 41 TB Points
1. Alma (4-1) - 40 TB Points
3. Harrison (3-2) - 27 TB Points - 1-0 vs Farmington, Morrilton, and Maumelle
3. Farmington (3-2) - 23 TB Points - 1-0 vs Harrison, Morrilton, and Maumelle
5. Morrilton (3-2) - 29 TB Points - 1-1 vs. Harrison, Farmington, and Maumelle
6. Maumelle (3-2) - 29 TB Points - 0-2 vs. Harrison, Farmington, and Morrilton
7. Clarksville (0-5)
7. Vilonia (0-5)

Alma and Greenbrier got some big wins and had some help with the Maumelle loss to put them in first place. Harrison is in a precarious position right now. No one is guaranteed a playoff spot, but Harrison just lost two home games and has to play Farmington and Maumelle. Farmington got the big win they needed, but will probably need one more big one against Morrilton. Morrilton got a lot of help with Farmington beating Maumelle but probably would have liked Alma to lose instead of Harrison since Morrilton beat Alma. Maumelle is probably in the worst position out of the top 6 (we thought 5 jockeying for 4 playoff spots was crazy, how about 6?!) right now. They need a big win these last two weeks in a big way...maybe two wins. One win and some chaos.

Clarksville and Vilonia are going to play for 7th place.

Week 6 of conference play...

Alma (4-1) vs. Greenbrier (4-1) - Some people might call this the conference championship. If Greenbrier wins, I certainly think they will win against Vilonia week 10 and take the 1 see and conference. If Alma wins, I think they Maumelle could still very well ruin Alma's bid for the 1 seed. So perhaps it isn't as simple as "conference championship" but it certainly would put a team one win away from a solo conference championship and a 1 seed. The loser would still probably have to wonder about their playoff spot...Greenbrier less so.

Clarksville (0-5) vs. Vilonia (0-5) - From one extreme to the next. I don't have too much to say here, other than can Vilonia win a conference game this year? I didn't see them going winless in conference, but Clarksville's improvement has to be cause to make you think they could very well go winless (the Eagles that is). Playing for 7th place here.

Maumelle (3-2) vs. Harrison (3-2) - Talk about two desperate teams. Maumelle with a loss would be sitting on the outside of the playoff picture in all likelihood. If Harrison loses, they would be sitting on the outside looking in, but would have more hope...but still they don't want to go down that road. Both are reeling from two straight losses and trying to right the ship. Let's call this the Survival Game.

Morrilton (3-2) vs. Farmington (3-2) - Wow, who thought this game would mean so much? Another Survival Game...Part II. The loser would have to win week 10 and probably hope for some stuff to happen to make the playoffs.

A very important week in the 5A West. I think we will actually get some seperation...but I've been thinking that every week. All of these look like they could be good games except perhaps Morrilton and Farmington, but I think the Cards bring the fight knowing what they could do with a win.

Trackster, correct me if I am looking into the tiebreaker incorrectly.

Wouldn't the order be the following:

Greenbrier, (4-1, 41 TB points)
Alma, (4-1, 40 TB points)
Morrilton, (3-2, 29 TB points*)
Maumelle, (3-2, 29 TB points)
Harrison, (3-2, 27 TB points)
Farmington, (3-2, 23 TB points)
Clarksville, (0-5, 0 TB points)
Vilonia, (0-5, 0 TB points)

*Morrilton owns head-to-head versus Maumelle and are both tied for the same amount of tiebreaker points

The scenarios should be cleared up tremendously after Friday night, but at the moment would this be the correct if the playoffs were to start today?

AT

I don't think that is correct Paw-Paw. It of course doesn't really matter, but whenever there is a tie, head to head record comes first before TB points.

Harrison, Farmington, Morrilton, and Maumelle are all 3-2.

Harrison has beat Morrilton and not played Farmington or Maumelle...they are 1-0 versus the other 3.

Farmington has beat Maumelle and not played Harrison or Morrilton...they are 1-0 versus the other 3.

Morrilton has beat Maumelle, lost to Harrison, and not played Farmington...they are 1-1 versus the other 3.

Maumelle has lost to Farmington and Morrilton and have not played Harrison...they are 0-2 versus the other 3.

Thus Harrison and Farmington have the best record against the other 3. Harrison has more TB points, but that doesn't matter since they haven't played Farmington so they are tied for 3rd.

Morrilton has the next best record against the other 3 so they are number 5

Maumelle has the worst record against the other 3 so they are number 6.

Paw-Paw

Quote from: Almatrackster on October 21, 2017, 12:03:47 pm
I don't think that is correct Paw-Paw. It of course doesn't really matter, but whenever there is a tie, head to head record comes first before TB points.

Harrison, Farmington, Morrilton, and Maumelle are all 3-2.

Harrison has beat Morrilton and not played Farmington or Maumelle...they are 1-0 versus the other 3.

Farmington has beat Maumelle and not played Harrison or Morrilton...they are 1-0 versus the other 3.

Morrilton has beat Maumelle, lost to Harrison, and not played Farmington...they are 1-1 versus the other 3.

Maumelle has lost to Farmington and Morrilton and have not played Harrison...they are 0-2 versus the other 3.

Thus Harrison and Farmington have the best record against the other 3. Harrison has more TB points, but that doesn't matter since they haven't played Farmington so they are tied for 3rd.

Morrilton has the next best record against the other 3 so they are number 5

Maumelle has the worst record against the other 3 so they are number 6.

Good to know, thanks for responding.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas