• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

together again former hornets now leading bauxite miners

Started by Walter, March 19, 2018, 09:17:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: SardisHog on March 19, 2018, 09:17:01 pm
http://www.bentoncourier.com/content/together-again-former-hornets-now-leading-bauxite-miners

I would have laughed in someone's face if they told me Patton, Calley, and Jordan were coaching a saline county team that's not named Benton or Bryant.

This is interesting.

Mulerider4Life

Very interesting indeed. Especially when their will be many kids switching schools to play football at Bauxite. 

AirWarren

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on March 20, 2018, 10:34:23 am
Very interesting indeed. Especially when their will be many kids switching schools to play football at Bauxite. 

I suspect Bauxite will have a few kids move in from the "Bryant side" of Saline over the next few weeks.

Cabotfan

And the 7A board cares because two of these guys quit 7A football to move down?  8)

Mulerider4Life

I don't think any starters at a big school will move down. I think it's mainly guys not getting the playing time. Haskell Harmony Grove did well when they started their program, because of the players from Benton.

RZback

What happens at Bauxite is interesting to watch.  Three highly regarded head coaches working to resurrect a once top program.  So far the wins have been few so what happens this year will be more telling in how the program is developing. 

Mulerider4Life

The Boosters will definitely throw some money at the program!

Beaver Fever

Bauxite has a good senior class this coming year, after that it drops off again.

Mulerider4Life

Bever Fever how many of y'all's players come from Malvern?

Eagle20

Walter

Mulerider4Life

I am curious how long the brotherhood will last. If another schools offers more money to one of them, or a better job situation. This may only last 1 or 2 years. Hard to see that much coaching talent going to a school like Bauxite.

Beaver Fever

Mulerider4Life

Cabotfan

Quote from: SardisHog on March 26, 2018, 07:48:45 am
I don't believe Calley would leave his VP job.

You didn't think he would leave Brynot, did you?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas