• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EPC vs Marked Tree Game 5 of series..

Started by Donnie Jamon, March 05, 2016, 11:02:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

Both teams are 2-2 in the series this year.  Fighting for a state title birth.  Both know what each other will be trying to do.   Who y'all got?

EPC by 4.. 

mtindian42

Let's go tree! Should be another war... I'm going with the tree by 3

mtindian42

Donnie Jamon

Epc defense wins this one.  Will have to take care of the ball tho

BoxNOne

This should be a really tight game. I'd be afraid to put any cash on this one.

ISU7

RedWolf275

mtindian42

Lol isu I'll take it any way I can get it. I'm sure bdub and dj will as well.

But how sweet would that be? Your rival of all rivals or celebrating a victory. And one of your kids heave it the whole court and it goes in as the buzzer sounds!

Epc fans would be in shock. We would be in shock. Man I love this game...

Donnie Jamon

Well gl.  both teams are pretty salty.  earle gonna be a tough out anyways. 

mtindian42

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

Man oh man. Wooooo lets get at it warriors!

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

ISU7

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

ISU7

biglion1985

Congrats to the WARRIORS and hats off to the INDIANS

Donnie Jamon

Hey MT come bk. Y'all forgot to shake our hands lol

ISU7

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 05, 2016, 08:48:32 pm
We won. Give me that 1 piece
Congrats Warriors. Great season MT. The Summit will be full with Real Warriors and Bulldogs fans and even some new band wagon fans will show up claiming they been there all season lol. ;D 8)

ISU7

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 05, 2016, 08:50:19 pm
DJ its another heartbreaking lost, now they will have too take 17 secs of that t-shirt they warm up in for next season. SMH :o

mtindian42

Congrats to the Warriors. Good year Indians... The town is very proud of you...you give us one heck of a ride... 👍 up from 42

Donnie Jamon

Pitchers and catchers report to MT baseball stadium in 3..2..1

Donnie Jamon

Was a great game the whole time. Keep your heads up MT.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 05, 2016, 08:50:19 pm
Proper court rushing there DJ.

bdubyab60

Quote from: ISU7 on March 05, 2016, 08:54:10 pm
DJ its another heartbreaking lost, now they will have too take 17 secs of that t-shirt they warm up in for next season. SMH :o
Man I wasn't gonna say it.

bbfan89

Exciting ballgame. One thing is for sure, EPC only storms the court during games that are worthy (going to the Championship, not regular season). And to the 34 year old "grown man" that threatened to whoop some of our students a**, you are an example of why some of Marked Tree fans are the worst in NEA. Learn how to take your losses with a little  class. But I guess if you don't have any, that is impossible.

mtindian42

What about the EPC fan that was taunting our crowd on the court? Mostly young kids mixed in with grown ups... I gusse every town has classless peoplle... huh?

Mustangfans

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 05, 2016, 08:56:15 pm
Pitchers and catchers report to MT baseball stadium in 3..2..1
Donnie, that was wrong!! Definitely funny, but just wrong. Lol

bbfan89

I don't think any of them made any personal threats. And I didn't see any adults in the student section. But he says he is a so called man and to take it one step further a preacher. Tournament administrators had already announced over the public address and in person to not be in our student section. He went out of his way to try to intimidate the students in our student section. Just like at regionals, when your adults were telling children to shine phone flashlights at our team when shooting free throws. That's the type of class that Marked Tree shows.

Silky Johnson

Bay Yellowjackets and EPC warriors in the state finals in the springs!! Let's bring some titles back to the NEA 🙏👌✊

mtindian42

How do you know what he was saying? And had he been s few feet down he would have been in front of those Daniels boys... That would not have ended well for him at all...he tryed to start a fight (classless) but we just walked out and left... So who's classless now?

bdubyab60

Wasn't it you in here last week saying it was ok to do that?

You guys did it to us both times you beat us this year. I also think there's a difference in an adult threatening a kid and some taunting. What happens outside those gates is on those fools.

Maybe next time you guys can get to storm the court when it matters and not some regular season games.

bbfan89

You aren't even referring to the same thing I am. I am not talking about anything that happened in the lobby. I could care less who the Daniel boys are, but if they want to see a good game the can come watch EPC play in the State Finals.

mtindian42

March 05, 2016, 10:16:43 pm #41 Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 10:27:20 pm by mtindian42
No I said if it's clean none threating it's cool.. He is saying this guy reflects MT. MT walked away... While epc tryed to start a fight! So gusse MT wins the class battle this go around...

ArkieBadgerPlayer

Went to school at EPC when Ky and Aj won there state titles, then moved away. ONCE A WARRIOR ALWAYS A WARRIOR.

mtindian42

Lol good game? More like a 30 point beat down.

bbfan89

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 05, 2016, 10:16:43 pm
No I said if it's clean none threating it's cool.. He is saying this guy reflects MT. MT walked away... Why epc tryed to start a fight! So gusse MT wins the class battle this go around...
MT didn't win any battles tonight. I referred directly to the adult males who do the taunting, guys who have the reputation for starting trouble at ballgames. I in no way called out out everyone from MT. You don't see adult males from EPC going at MT kids. That doesn't happen. MT hinges it's whole season on how they do against EPC. This season was a failure for MT. Even if EPC doesn't win the championship, and they very well may not, this is a memory that will stick in the minds of the EPC fans and players for many years. EPC fans are going to have a good time this week. Good luck to all teams at State. May your fans represent your schools with class, dignity and sportsmanship.

mtindian42

We lost. Y'all won. Good luck against Earle! No need to say this junk out here...and like I said before when you said it happen in Sh... The marked tree fan was wrong...and he was wrong tonight if that is what he did... 👍

bbfan89

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 05, 2016, 10:41:49 pm
We lost. Y'all won. Good luck against Earle! No need to say this junk out here...and like I said before when you said it happen in Sh... The marked tree fan was wrong...and he was wrong tonight if that is what he did... 👍
I have seen  enough of your posts on here to know that you love your school, town and the kids. You obviously do not represent yourself in the same way some others do. Every player on both teams should be proud of their performance, I just wish the adults could show some common sense and restraint, and realize that these events are about the young people and not them.

mtindian42

👍 good post dub. Maybe I over reacted... I was upset allready and then I seen that. Made me 😡 I'm good now tho. Had time to take it all in lol

ISU7

I really don't think no harm was meant. Let's not forget this was a big game played between heated rivals with a chance to advance to the State Championship game.  Neither team nor fanbase wanted to lose to the other. Neither wanted their season to end. That's the competitive nature of young men and fans that actually know each other, so temperatures will boil over but eventually they will simmer down. Good luck to EPC in the championship game, and outstanding season too the Tree.🌲

mtindian42

What isu7 said. Sums it all up! Thanks for the congrats as well. My grandmother just passed this morning in the MT nursing home and she was from lepanto. See we all just 10 miles away in life.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas