• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A Girls Bracket

Started by Brian G, February 28, 2016, 09:21:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigditchlion

Magnet is 4E mountain pine is 3E

Brian G

STATGUYQHS

What can anyone tell me on the Rison Girls Basketball team. First round match with Quitman.

mtindian42

February 28, 2016, 01:48:30 pm #4 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 02:48:29 pm by mtindian42
Now for the girls round by round

1st round

Earle 68
MP 54

Foreman 67
Cc 37

England 57
Tuckerman 55

Westside 63
MS 54

Hector 71
Spring hill 51

Riverside 59
Magnet cove 49

Quitman 53
Rison 43

SH 76
Poyen 44

mtindian42

2nd round

Earle 76
Foreman 54

England 67
WS 50

Riverside 58
Hector 55

SH 66
Quitman 47

mtindian42

Round 3

Earle 67
England 54

SH 65
Riverside 63

mtindian42

Cc game
Earle 78
SH 65

Countryboy5

No way Earle will beat England by 13 if they meet

mtindian42

Now it's saying England 62 Earle 48

It showed the boys to be updated.

The girls may still be updating

groundgame

Quitman girls play aggressive fundamental man defense, big (tall) girl in middle and they have a couple good outside shooters

Bulldog4life

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: groundgame on February 28, 2016, 04:59:23 pm
Quitman girls play aggressive fundamental man defense, big (tall) girl in middle and they have a couple good outside shooters
asking about Rison Girls not Quitman girls.

Cheek

Quote from: groundgame on February 28, 2016, 04:59:23 pm

If Quitman plays England, I hope they try and play man defense. It will not last long.

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: Cheek on February 28, 2016, 06:31:43 pm
If Quitman plays England, I hope they try and play man defense. It will not last long.
Typical England fans always interjecting in a thread when all I asked was about Rison.

Cheek

February 28, 2016, 07:20:26 pm #15 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:28:05 pm by Cheek
Quote from: STATGUYQHS on February 28, 2016, 06:47:08 pm
Typical England fans always interjecting in a thread when all I asked was about Rison.

This is the 2A Girls bracket thread and not the Quitman and Rison thread so it is allowed.  Quitman will win this game by 30 plus, so you have nothing to worry about. Quitman needs to start scouting Poyen and Mt Pine, because they are a two very good teams and will be tough outs. My Pine has the potential to get to Hot Springs.

anonymousbballviewer07

Rison has a great point forward #32 if Quitman plays her man she will be dang near unstoppable they pack it in a zone and Quitman wins by 30+

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: anonymousbballviewer07 on February 28, 2016, 07:26:46 pm
Rison has a great point forward #32 if Quitman plays her man she will be dang near unstoppable they pack it in a zone and Quitman wins by 30+
thanks for the info that's all I ever wanted to know.

groundgame

Good luck to all teams, I think there are 6 teams that have a legitimate shot

Cheek

Quote from: groundgame on February 28, 2016, 07:43:55 pm
Good luck to all teams, I think there are 6 teams that have a legitimate shot

Who?

Mustangfans

Quote from: STATGUYQHS on February 28, 2016, 07:32:29 pm
thanks for the info that's all I ever wanted to know.
Be thankful y'all are on the bottom half of the bracket and will have a chance to make it past the 2nd round. The team who wins the Saturday 12:00 game between Earle and England will be state champs!! Of course that's my opinion and it's only worth 2 cents.

ISU7

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 28, 2016, 01:48:30 pm
Now for the girls round by round

1st round

Earle 68
MP 54

Foreman 67
Cc 37

England 57
Tuckerman 55

Westside 63
MS 54

Hector 71
Spring hill 51

Riverside 59
Magnet cove 49

Quitman 53
Rison 43

SH 76
Poyen 44
MP will not be easy for Earle. 8)

bigworm

Quote from: STATGUYQHS on February 28, 2016, 06:47:08 pm

I'm an England fan. I haven't said a word. Why is it typical? As a matter of fact, there are ten or so more of us and Noone else has said a word. Which other "typical England fans" are you talking about?

BigLion10

I haven't said a word either and I'm a England fan

twentyfour

Magnet Cove actually plays Earle the first round not Mountain Pine

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: wormy24 on February 28, 2016, 10:14:38 pm
Magnet Cove actually plays Earle the first round not Mountain Pine

I can tell you one place Magnet Cove will blowout  Earle, in the coaches looks department. M.C.'s Coach is very easy on the eyes.  👀👀👀 not that it will determine how the game will go.

bigworm

U dirty joker!! But hey, once again.....I concur. This is getting spooky.

Bigditchlion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

The 5 definitely has some attractive girls coaches.

BoxNOne

First round winners
Earle
Foreman
England
JC Westside
Spring Hill
Mountain Pine
Quitman
Poyen

hogfan32

What seed dos mountain pine get?

Cheek

Quote from: hogfan32 on February 29, 2016, 09:35:37 am
What seed dos mountain pine get?

They are a three seed, but are as tough as any one seed.  They can make a run to Hot Springs.

Mustangfans

Quote from: Cheek on February 29, 2016, 10:23:27 am
They are a three seed, but are as tough as any one seed.  They can make a run to Hot Springs.
They have a tough 1st rd against a young Riverside squad. They took down reigning state champs in the first rd of regionals.

hogfan32

I figured they'd be a athletic bunch

Bigditchlion

They are gonna be a tough out for any that play them. Poyen is as well if they are hitting the 3.

Cheek

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 29, 2016, 10:35:41 am
They have a tough 1st rd against a young Riverside squad. They took down reigning state champs in the first rd of regionals.

I can assure you that Mt Pine is a much better team then Marmaduke.   We played both teams this year and finished 2-1 against Mt. Pine and 1-0 against Marmaduke in a mercy rule game. 

Ballfan1

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 29, 2016, 10:35:41 am

Riverside beat Salem in their first round.
Tuckerman beat Marmaduke in their first round.

Bulldog4life

Earle will win  it all boys and girls.. To many mach up problems

Cheek

Quote from: Bulldog4life on February 29, 2016, 02:12:36 pm
Earle will win  it all boys and girls.. To many mach up problems

Boys yes, Girls will be running track early.

RedWolf275

I don't think Earle has enough to win state on the girls side. I have Foreman beating then second round. North region not as strong as past three or four years.

Cheek

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 29, 2016, 02:38:48 pm
I don't think Earle has enough to win state on the girls side. I have Foreman beating then second round. North region not as strong as past three or four years.

This is who I have picked to knock them out.

Dogg

Quote from: Cheek on February 29, 2016, 02:31:29 pm
Boys yes, Girls will be running track early.
it will be late for track because we are usually already running because we have not made it this far in girls BB in years. The last time Earle girls won a regional was in 93. Only one state tournament appearance since then and it was when the Lady Dogs were led by Latoyia Cheers.

Mustangfans

Quote from: Dogg on February 29, 2016, 03:15:09 pm
it will be late for track because we are usually already running because we have not made it this far in girls BB in years. The last time Earle girls won a regional was in 93. Only one state tournament appearance since then and it was when the Lady Dogs were led by Latoyia Cheers.
I have a feeling they'll be starting track late for the next 3 years

chickasaw fan

Redwolf, we finally agree on something. Earle girls can't win it all. I think they will be out early. 1st or 2nd round.

RedWolf275

Chickasaw if we say enough and predict enough, we are bound to agree on something! As for Earle I think they would be better now if the 9th grader had played sr high all season. Looked like some chemistry problems against Riverside Saturday.

twentyfour

First round pick. Magnet Cove vs Earle?

Cheek

Mr. Trill

Im a Earle fan but I definitely think that the girls won't make it to the Summit, it's been too much hype with that 1 player, they have gotten better with her but I doubt that will cut it.. I will be there to see the guys at the Summit though!!!  ;D

Mustangfans

chickasaw fan

I'm going to make my sleeper pick to make the finals!!!  WESTSIDE

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas