• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICAL BULLDOG REPORT: Regional Championship Night in Imboden

Started by NEark tigers, February 27, 2016, 03:37:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

Tonight, the Earle Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs will try to win North Regional titles with victories. The girls have won the two games over Walnut Ridge and Tuckerman soundly and impressive fashion. Their average margin of victory is 24.5 points per contest in this regional and they are peaking at the right time. They will play fellow 2A-3 foe Riverside, who defeated 2A-2's top seed Salem and host Sloan-Hendrix on their way to the final.

On the boys side of the ledger, the Bulldogs have taken care of business in their first two games at this regional. They defeated Sloan-Hendrix, 74-40, and they thrashed Cross County, 76-43, in the regional semis. the Bulldogs (29-4) will play Marked Tree for the fourth time this season. Earle leads the season, 2-1. Marked Tree has struggled in their first two games, only winning by an average of five points in those contests. Earle average margin of victory is 33.5 points per.

Game time for the girls at 6pm, with the Boys after.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 27, 2016, 03:37:32 pm
Tonight, the Earle Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs will try to win North Regional titles with victories. The girls have won the two games over Walnut Ridge and Tuckerman soundly and impressive fashion. Their average margin of victory is 24.5 points per contest in this regional and they are peaking at the right time. They will play fellow 2A-3 foe Riverside, who defeated 2A-2's top seed Salem and host Sloan-Hendrix on their way to the final.

On the boys side of the ledger, the Bulldogs have taken care of business in their first two games at this regional. They defeated Sloan-Hendrix, 74-40, and they thrashed Cross County, 76-43, in the regional semis. the Bulldogs (29-4) will play Marked Tree for the fourth time this season. Earle leads the season, 2-1. Marked Tree has struggled in their first two games, only winning by an average of five points in those contests. Earle average margin of victory is 33.5 points per.

Game time for the girls at 6pm, with the Boys after.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!
Good Luck B-DOGGS, and Lady B-DOGGS!!!!!!!!..

NEark tigers

Quote from: ISU7 on February 27, 2016, 03:41:21 pm
Good Luck B-DOGGS, and Lady B-DOGGS!!!!!!!!..
Too bad, I wont be there, work calls in Mississippi!!!..

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 27, 2016, 03:43:05 pm
Too bad, I wont be there, work calls in Mississippi!!!..
Yeah that's where i'll be from 3-11p in my office on my computer ...tee hee hee. Game on! Neark sometimes I trip with the fans from Earle, and I know a lot of them may not like me but I wasn't put on this earth for them to like so get over it.lol jk.,  like Bernie Mac would say I aint scared of you Mutha Cluckers. lol Earle fans are alright with me. Go Doggs. Woof Woof..

bdubyab60

I'm headed back up there. I'll post results as they are happening.

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 27, 2016, 04:09:05 pm
That'll be cool Dub. Thanks.

NEark tigers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 27, 2016, 04:09:05 pm
Thanks!....I just hope the Dogs dont get screwed again like last week,

P.S. EPC got robbed last night, just sayin

NEark tigers

Quote from: ISU7 on February 27, 2016, 03:49:45 pm
Yeah that's where i'll be from 3-11p in my office on my computer ...tee hee hee. Game on! Neark sometimes I trip with the fans from Earle, and I know a lot of them may not like me but I wasn't put on this earth for them to like so get over it.lol jk.,  like Bernie Mac would say I aint scared of you Mutha Cluckers. lol Earle fans are alright with me. Go Doggs. Woof Woof..
You know there are some wild folks in our group...

bdubyab60

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 27, 2016, 05:30:28 pm
Thanks!....I just hope the Dogs dont get screwed again like last week,

P.S. EPC got robbed last night, just sayin
I have heard. Actually talking to some Earle fans about that now.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas