• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL BULLDOG REPORT: Championship Saturday for the Nation

Started by NEark tigers, February 20, 2016, 09:10:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 10:22:46 am
My thoughts on Earle since they came back down to 2A  (I know my opinion doesn't mean crap, but it's what I see).

They are world beaters (in both football and basketball) in preseason and regular season. Then when it's actually time to beat "the world" and they fail. Then the excuses start flowing like river water or their posters just dissappear. It's never "we just got beat by the better team tonight". Always someone else's fault.

Maybe yall should move back up to 3A where the competition is "tougher" where you can actually win something.

Maybe you should stay out of our conversation if you didn't see any of the 2A-3 tournament games where 85% of the people who attended all agree that the Ref Crew were Steven King Horrible... If you've got a beef for Earle then say that, but what you're talking is bias and most true Earle posters don't even gloat because we know that any given night you can be beat. This tread with MT is old beef, and we will probably end up playing them again 2 more times before its all said and done....

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2016, 12:23:34 pm
Keep dreaming pit. keep dreaming! 👍

I dream of spanking that tail in the state finals mtindian42

mtindian42

Let's see here we have heard all these sayings from Earle:

MT won on there on court
MT is not good or great
Earle had and off night
Earle wasn't ready to play
The refs cheated

Lol...

MT BEAT YOU. DEAL WITH IT!!!

Pit Bull

Quote from: Bigtimebasketballfan on February 22, 2016, 12:09:02 pm
Just wait...since Earle couldnt win the district with who is on the team they will show up with two new starters nobody has ever heard of at regionals lol.  Happens every year

You might be right, our undefeated junior boys has studs that haven't been moved up yet, their all 6'1 and up... In fact this year's team is not the one to worry about.... Aha

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2016, 12:33:47 pm
Let's see here we have heard all these sayings from Earle:

MT won on there on court
MT is not good or great
Earle had and off night
Earle wasn't ready to play
The refs cheated

Lol...

MT BEAT YOU. DEAL WITH IT!!!

Add that the Refs call a foul on every Marked Tree contested shot... That's my observation, is that possible... Go look at the film yourself...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 12:27:21 pm
Maybe you should stay out of our conversation if you didn't see any of the 2A-3 tournament games where 85% of the people who attended all agree that the Ref Crew were Steven King Horrible... If you've got a beef for Earle then say that, but what you're talking is bias and most true Earle posters don't even gloat because we know that any given night you can be beat. This tread with MT is old beef, and we will probably end up playing them again 2 more times before its all said and done....

It's hard to gloat, when you always lose the meaningful games. What happens when yall lose is what I was meaning, yall disappear and don't come back for your crow.

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 12:35:04 pm
You might be right, our undefeated junior boys has studs that haven't been moved up yet, their all 6'1 and up... In fact this year's team is not the one to worry about.... Aha

Your last sentence is a typical end of season comment by Earle posters, "wait till next year." Lol

Pit Bull

Really, 7 Titles! What are you talking about... We'll be fine man, you've just been waiting to jump in on Earle. Last time I checked the Eagles of Des Arc hadn't won any significant title games so exactly who am I speaking with here other than a bum that wants to see Earle gone from 2A for some reason... Well, it's not going to happen but if it does we vow to remain competitive and may even bring home some hardware, unlike Des Arc... What exactly have you guys won?

Pit Bull

My statement isn't wait until next year, we are still alive and well for the title race. The gentleman clearly stated that we may have some impact players that may come out of nowhere and I was just saying that he's right, we've got a strong Junior High that hasn't been moved up... So what you saying?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 02:22:51 pm
Really, 7 Titles! What are you talking about... We'll be fine man, you've just been waiting to jump in on Earle. Last time I checked the Eagles of Des Arc hadn't won any significant title games so exactly who am I speaking with here other than a bum that wants to see Earle gone from 2A for some reason... Well, it's not going to happen but if it does we vow to remain competitive and may even bring home some hardware, unlike Des Arc... What exactly have you guys won?

Well in football,  we have won a state title since Earle has, I'm not sure what all hardware you want to include. I don't care if you leave the 2A or not. My point is, when yall lose, it's excuse after excuse from the ones who don't  just disappear.

Pit Bull

Understand that the only reason we are spending time checking and trash talking with MT is because they are rivals, it sounds to me that you've gotten your nosey ars in the middle of a domestic dispute that we would be very happy if you backed you old corn ball ars out of.... Nobody cares about your one football title having town, I thought you were about to talk like a McGehee or JC, please just "Shut the Fudge Up.... Clown....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 22, 2016, 02:58:04 pm #60 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 03:00:03 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 02:42:30 pm
Understand that the only reason we are spending time checking and trash talking with MT is because they are rivals, it sounds to me that you've gotten your nosey ars in the middle of a domestic dispute that we would be very happy if you backed you old corn ball ars out of.... Nobody cares about your one football title having town, I thought you were about to talk like a McGehee or JC, please just "Shut the Fudge Up.... Clown....

Oh the poor baby resorted to calling names. Real Internet gangsta we have here.

And no, most of you Earle posters were/are whining about/blaming the refs for a meaningless loss. Geez dude it's just district,  you still get to go to regionals. By the way, if des arc had half the athletes Earle had, we would win something every year, you are bunch of under achievers. With little to no discipline which is why yall get beat. And let me know when I say something that's not true. I will wait and just listen to the crickets as you try to find something.

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 12:35:04 pm

And back a comment or two ago, YES your statement is wait a year or too, by saying "this year's team is not the one to worry about", typical under achiever comment.   

Pit Bull

No my statement is saying you haven't seen anything yet, we could move players up that would impact.... Will Des Arc be at the State Tournament representing? If not why are you even talking. When Earle lost in football this past season we didn't make excuses other than internally our boys didn't want it as bad as Magnet Cove. But see it's guys like you that want to paint a picture that Earle does this and Earle does that and the truth is other than you personally having a problem with Black Folks, Earle isn't doing anything different than any other team on this site.... Playing sports and trash talking... But hey. Des Arc still hasn't done anything significant...

mtindian42

MT 68 Earle 59 final.......and all of Earle is 😡 about it!   

GOOD 👍

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2016, 03:09:08 pm
MT 68 Earle 59 final.......and all of Earle is 😡 about it!   

GOOD 👍

You're dang right we are mad and your going to pay next time on the hardwood buddy...

Pit Bull

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 03:08:12 pm
No my statement is saying you haven't seen anything yet, we could move players up that would impact.... Will Des Arc be at the State Tournament representing? If not why are you even talking. When Earle lost in football this past season we didn't make excuses other than internally our boys didn't want it as bad as Magnet Cove. But see it's guys like you that want to paint a picture that Earle does this and Earle does that and the truth is other than you personally having a problem with Black Folks, Earle isn't doing anything different than any other team on this site.... Playing sports and trash talking... But hey. Des Arc still hasn't done anything significant...

And you know I'm not black how? You are the racist.

mtindian42

This is and Earle poster...

Mr. Trill:
Officiating was good to me except for like 2-3 whistles.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 03:25:05 pm
Oh yea, "Cricket deese Walnuts!"

Walnuts?  Your wife said acorns at best.

And you still haven't found anything that I posted that wasn't true.  Saying your players didn't want it bad enough, is just another excuse for the normal under achievement Earle has become known for.

Just go back to you thread where it was announced that Earle was coming back to 2A,  all yall was saying how "we gonna dominate, we been in the mighty 3A". At this point, des arc and Earle are even, zero tropies.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 03:25:48 pm
And you know I'm not black how? You are the racist.

Cause the race card is what comes next. Keep up...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 03:32:42 pm

I haven't said a word about race,  Come on dude.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 03:30:46 pm
Walnuts?  Your wife said acorns at best.

And you still haven't found anything that I posted that wasn't true.  Saying your players didn't want it bad enough, is just another excuse for the normal under achievement Earle has become known for.

Just go back to you thread where it was announced that Earle was coming back to 2A,  all yall was saying how "we gonna dominate, we been in the mighty 3A". At this point, des arc and Earle are even, zero tropies.

Dude I've never said that we were going to dominate and how in the heck can you call us underachievers, Des Arc ran into the same Buzz Saw that we ran into consecutive years, Junction City, ask them who do they respect more, Earle or Des Arc? Ask Charleston who they have more respect for, we've been there too, if Earle is underachieving then guess who else is.... Do the math you dicless clown. How are you going to say we underachieve when JC beat you guys by 60 points in the finals what the frizby is that???? You are wrong, Des Arc is the Underachievers bum....

Pit Bull

2A is where we come from, nobody said anything about dominating other than people from 3A that knew how we played... Fountain Lake, Prescott, McGehee and Charleston knew we left it all on the field when we were there, how the heck are you right, your ars is dead wrong....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 03:39:18 pm
Dude I've never said that we were going to dominate and how in the heck can you call us underachievers, Des Arc ran into the same Buzz Saw that we ran into consecutive years, Junction City, ask them who do they respect more, Earle or Junction City? Ask Charleston who they have more respect for, we've been there too, if Earle is underachieving then guess who else is.... Do the math you dicless clown. How are you going to say we underachieve when JC beat you guys by 60 points in the finals what the frizby is that???? You are wrong, Des Arc is the Underachievers bum....

Let me type this a little slower for you, I said yall are under achievers because of all the talent and athletes yall have, I said if des arc had half of that we would win a title. If anything des arc is an over achiever, and anyone who knows anything about des arc football knows the 13 team was playing WAY above their talent and athletic ability.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 03:35:58 pm
I haven't said a word about race,  Come on dude.

I know but it doesn't mean I can't use it against you when you say things like, "If Des Arc had the athletes that Earle has," what do you mean? Are you saying if Des Arc had more Black Kids? Black kids with White "Master" coaches to instill discipline into their black bodies and use them up for football but never help them make it out of Des Arc to college but wait they weren't in class just show up to play sports. Like a horse on a farm, shoot him if he gets hurt, he nor his folks are ish anyway or good enough to eat at the local diner or go to church with us or spend the night at your house but his black tail can get out there and run that dang football like he told... Get hurt we'll shoot you down like a animal. Is that what you mean by underachiever?

Mustangfans

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 03:32:42 pm
Come on guys lets not go there. We are all better than that. I've enjoyed reading all the trash talking and the competitiveness each of y'all have. It all went south when the one subject that shouldn't ever come up did come up.

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 10:22:46 am
My thoughts on Earle since they came back down to 2A  (I know my opinion doesn't mean crap, but it's what I see).

They are world beaters (in both football and basketball) in preseason and regular season. Then when it's actually time to beat "the world" and they fail. Then the excuses start flowing like river water or their posters just dissappear. It's never "we just got beat by the better team tonight". Always someone else's fault.

Maybe yall should move back up to 3A where the competition is "tougher" where you can actually win something.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 03:53:09 pm
I know but it doesn't mean I can't use it against you when you say things like, "If Des Arc had the athletes that Earle has," what do you mean? Are you saying if Des Arc had more Black Kids? Black kids with White "Master" coaches to instill discipline into their black bodies and use them up for football but never help them make it out of Des Arc to college but wait they weren't in class just show up to play sports. Like a horse on a farm, shoot him if he gets hurt, he nor his folks are ish anyway or good enough to eat at the local diner or go to church with us or spend the night at your house but his black tail can get out there and run that dang football like he told... Get hurt we'll shoot you down like a animal. Is that what you mean by underachiever?
I think yo uare way off base here. Cause we can turn this around on you. So white kids cant be athletic.

Best to drop the race thing its not even close to what he is saying.

Pit Bull

Of course white kids can be, one of the best I've ever competed against was Richard Brothers... Now Bdub if you want to defend him, ask him what does he mean first! Earle's school population is no different from any other 2A school, so what does he mean? Or is his real problem with the racial orientation of our coaching staff? Help me, what is he saying, "under achievers and undisciplined, I mean I know how to read, I understand what he's saying Bdub

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 22, 2016, 04:24:14 pm #78 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:29:32 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES

Well name caller,  if you knew me, you would know I'm far from racist,  yes I'm white, yes I have a black brother in law and a mixed niece, who I would end your world for. I have a white nephew who attends a  known black division 1 college on a basketball scholarship. Attend games every chance I get, in a town most black folks don't want to go. More black friends than white, probably been listening to rap music longer than you have been wasting good oxygen on this planet. 

When I said athletes I wasn't referring to race, that was your assumption, let me be blunt, it's black people like you, who will not let the race issue die, thinking that every white person is a racist. I'm done with you, because it looks like Earles win total in football this past season is twice your I.Q.  level. I was just having fun wasting the day away and you want to turn it into a racial thing.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 22, 2016, 04:25:45 pm #79 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:31:07 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 04:20:20 pm
Of course white kids can be, one of the best I've ever competed against was Richard Brothers... Now Bdub if you want to defend him, ask him what does he mean first! Earle's school population is no different from any other 2A school, so what does he mean? Or is his real problem with the racial orientation of our coaching staff? Help me, what is he saying, "under achievers and undisciplined, I mean I know how to read, I understand what he's saying Bdub

Your coaching staff isn't on the level of your players, can't be or else you wouldn't have lost in the first round of the football playoffs. Actually isn't Earle one of the larger 2A schools, while des arc is middle of the pack at best.

bdubyab60

Becasue Ive met Pick a few times and he doesnt strike me as racist in anyway.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 22, 2016, 04:30:38 pm
Becasue Ive met Pick a few times and he doesnt strike me as racist in anyway.

Thanks bdub, I appreciate that.

Mustangfans

Pit, I read and re read his comment trying to find something racial about it but couldn't. I took it as he was giving the players props for their athletic abilities, but it takes a real good coach to pull it altogether to make it work. Just like it took Phil Jackson to give Michael Jordan his first championship. I'm not saying y'alls coach can't do the same it just didn't happen against MT. The year Bill Taylor came back to BIC he took the exact same team that maybe won 5 games from the previous year and went all the way to the 2nd round at state. The difference was the coaching.

RedWolf275

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 22, 2016, 04:36:47 pm
Pit, I read and re read his comment trying to find something racial about it but couldn't. I took it as he was giving the players props for their athletic abilities, but it takes a real good coach to pull it altogether to make it work. Just like it took Phil Jackson to give Michael Jordan his first championship. I'm not saying y'alls coach can't do the same it just didn't happen against MT. The year Bill Taylor came back to BIC he took the exact same team that maybe won 5 games from the previous year and went all the way to the 2nd round at state. The difference was the coaching.

Mustang, after reading his post about shooting horses, I don't think you can reason with this guy.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 22, 2016, 04:36:47 pm

Exactly what I meant. When my nephew was playing at des arc, not having a basketball coach cost the team and school a chance at a run for a state title, he (the coach) had 1 sure D1 player and another that would have been D1 if he would have made the grade, and he blew it for the team by not having a clue how to deal with talent.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 04:25:45 pm
Your coaching staff isn't on the level of your players, can't be or else you wouldn't have lost in the first round of the football playoffs. Actually isn't Earle one of the larger 2A schools, while des arc is middle of the pack at best.

We could say that about Des Arc, how could you allow JC to beat you by 60, what's that... I think your coaches are slackers....

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 04:31:53 pm
Thanks bdub, I appreciate that.
No problem.

And just how I read it.

Under achieving- Lost the two biggest games of the year this past year in football, basketball district tournament final loss. Impressive regular seasons yes but so far the post season hasnt been kind. DA had no such expectations so you cant underachieve.

Undisciplined- Poor tackling, blocking, unsportsmanlike penalties and 9+ turnovers in theri last two games in football. Technical fouls, I know some of them chippy techs but techs none the less and not adjusting to the flow of how the game is being called.

Teams that win titles either overcome these things or they dont do them. I can say this though at least they are there in those games competing.

BoxNOne

Pick, according to AAA number for the next cycle , Earle is the 21st largest 2A school and Des Arc is number 36.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 22, 2016, 04:55:30 pm #88 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:59:24 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 04:45:33 pm
We could say that about Des Arc, how could you allow JC to beat you by 60, what's that... I think your coaches are slackers....

Well since you are not informed on what had happened that year that brought the team together,  I will share a little of it with you. 

That year we had a student die in a car wreck and her brother was a sr on the football team, the team came together and played WAY above their talent level and beat several teams they probably wouldn't have under normal circumstances.  When we got to the title game, (they play it in war memorial stadium,  a place Earle hasn't been in a while) and j.c. jump on us early, the emotions the kids had been playing with came to and end, not to mention I think that day j.c. beats any team in 2A or 3A by 40 plus. They were on fire. Des arc didn't have as much talent as j.c. had on their 3rd string, yet we were playing for a title. But any how, we got smashed and I was on here right after the game giving props to j.c. (that's what humble folks do, I get it that you wouldn't understand)

As you can see, the players could have folded up shop and gave up before the playoffs,  but didnt. They over came adversity because WE MAINTAIN GOOD COACHES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 22, 2016, 04:54:44 pm
Pick, according to AAA number for the next cycle , Earle is the 21st largest 2A school and Des Arc is number 36.

Thanks, I was just figuring since they just dropped back with us they were one of the bigger schools,  they must be losing people at am alarming rate.

Pit Bull

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 22, 2016, 04:46:19 pm
No problem.

And just how I read it.

Under achieving- Lost the two biggest games of the year this past year in football, basketball district tournament final loss. Impressive regular seasons yes but so far the post season hasnt been kind. DA had no such expectations so you cant underachieve.

Undisciplined- Poor tackling, blocking, unsportsmanlike penalties and 9+ turnovers in theri last two games in football. Technical fouls, I know some of them chippy techs but techs none the less and not adjusting to the flow of how the game is being called.

Teams that win titles either overcome these things or they dont do them. I can say this though at least they are there in those games competing.

It doesn't matter, Earle beat JC with that same coaching staff and after that we never let them hang 60 on us but your coaches are better and create more disciplined... Everything that you just wrote is a sorry excuse. Excuses excuses excuses.... Sound familiar?

BoxNOne

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 22, 2016, 04:43:45 pm
Mustang, after reading his post about shooting horses, I don't think you can reason with this guy.

That was quite a post for sure.

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 05:08:04 pm
It doesn't matter, Earle beat JC with that same coaching staff and after that we never let them hang 60 on us but your coaches are better and create more disciplined... Everything that you just wrote is a sorry excuse. Excuses excuses excuses.... Sound familiar?

That wasn't an excuse,  that's a fact. And j.c. beat Earle 48-20 that year. So we both lost, but we made to war memorial,  you know, the place teams play for the title.

Pit Bull

Quote from: HF on February 22, 2016, 05:13:38 pm
Link? I'm curious now and must have missed that one lol

You know that all star workhorse kid that got injured during the season in his senior year and everyone started calling him a lazy jackars... It happens...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

HF, it's this one, ^^^^^^.

Intelligence is just dripping from it. Lol

Mustangfans

Go up to the comment that starts out "I know but it doesn't mean I can't use it against you".

Pit Bull

Excuses excuses excuse, Des Arc coaches were embarrassed at the biggest game in War Memorial, you did not deserve to be there, your coaching staff is terrible.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 22, 2016, 05:23:44 pm
Go up to the comment that starts out "I know but it doesn't mean I can't use it against you".

Lol... It was race card time, what do you expect...

Mustangfans

Hey Pit, I do have a good feeling that Earle will be bringing home a state title this year. But it's not going to be the boys to do it. Roe will be the talk of Earle for the next 3 years! Yeah, I jumped on her bandwagon at the beginning of the year when she made us (BIC Jr girls) look like an elementary team. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas