• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 3-A West Baseball

Started by Kingfisher, February 27, 2008, 09:53:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

prhogs22

The 3 and 4 seeds in both districts have not been decided yet.

sportsguy2322

Dude sorry to say but they are decided. They do not play a 3-4 game to decide for district that is only regionals. 3 and 4 are determined by the two teams that got beat in the semi final the team that finished the conference higher gets the 3 seed so Shiloh in your case is the 3 seed being that the were the 1 seed in conference and Elkins is the 4 seed being they were the 3 seed in conference. The winner tonight is the 1 seed and the loser is the 2 seed either Pea Ridge or Lincoln. Same for the other conference Lavaca got beat so they are the 3 seed since they were 2 seed in conferecne and Mountainburg is 4 seed because they were 4 seed in conference. Winner of tonights final determines the 1 seed and the 2 seed either Charelston or Lamar.

captain_underpants

well im sorry to tell you but they are playing that game cause i have talked to coaches from that conference so dont be so quick to say what you dont know.

tigerfan2

the 1-3a plays a game for 2 and 4 seed. 4-3a doesn't!

sportsguy2322

well my bad dude I didnt realize that the districts tournaments were different thought there was one format that they all went by. My mistake sorry about that, but our conference was decided by the semi final so my bad. This is how we ended up though:
1. Charleston
2. Lamar
3. Lavaca
4. Mountainburg
how did you guys end up? And once again my bad man

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas