• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

**Ch. 11 Top 11 High School Baseball Poll**

Started by kitkat, March 21, 2006, 10:57:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kitkat

Ch. 11 Top 11 High School Baseball Poll........March 21st, 2006

1.  Watson Chapel
2.  Benton
3.  Bryant
4.  Searcy
5.  LR Catholic
6.  Batesville
7.  El Dorado
8.  Springdale
9.  Fayetteville
10.  Camden Fairview
11.  Jonesboro

Dat Chedda

olddog79

It's always good to see Springdale above fayetteville....just the way it should be!

kitkat

Quote from: kitkat on March 21, 2006, 10:57:20 pm
Ch. 11 Top 11 High School Baseball Poll........March 21st, 2006

1. Watson Chapel
2. Benton
3. Bryant
4. Searcy
5. LR Catholic
6. Batesville
7. El Dorado
8. Springdale
9. Fayetteville
10. Camden Fairview
11. Jonesboro

#1 Watson Chapel and #2 Benton play Friday March 31st should be a good matchup!

Uncle Tupelo

EHSWILDCATS

how are Watson chapel and Benton pitching this year

kitkat

Quote from: EHSWILDCATS on March 23, 2006, 07:30:56 pm
how are Watson chapel and Benton pitching this year
WC seems to have a deep bench this year with pitchers, and the ace Jr. Reece Cross pitched a one hitter against Bryant with the score in the 5th inning WC 11 and Bryant 0. Time will tell.

The-Bookie

I think El Dorado could be the top team in the state.  If not, they are close!

EHSWILDCATS

So The-Bookie are you saying that we should be in the top 5 instead of being number 7. i think we can play with Benton and Watson chapel. Benton played CAC and only beat them 6-0 and 11-6. we beat them 12-1. and then we let people off of the JV team people and we beat them again 3-2. so i think we can hang.

WBF †

searcy didnt show much when they played vs. JAX....yes they beat us(we're not that great of a team if yall didnt know)...but not by much either game... they might need to step up their game if they want to continue to be in the top 5!

JackStar

is mattie johnson playing or not for chapel?  heard he wasnt, its a shame if true

The-Bookie

With the returning starters El Dorado has and the addition of Jake Carter, I believe El Dorado  is easily top 5.  Polls dont matter and EHS has had a rather lengthy stint from making noise in the playoffs but I believe EHS is very very talented this season.

kitkat

Quote from: intangible on March 25, 2006, 08:21:20 pm
is mattie johnson playing or not for chapel? heard he wasnt, its a shame if true
Mattie is not playing this year, he is ineligable...yup, it's a shame, he's a very good player....I hope he plays summer ball or college, don't know if he's had any offers or not.........Watson Chapel only has 5 seniors playing this year.

JackStar

Quote from: kitkat on March 26, 2006, 12:10:07 am
Quote from: intangible on March 25, 2006, 08:21:20 pm
is mattie johnson playing or not for chapel? heard he wasnt, its a shame if true
Mattie is not playing this year, he is ineligable...yup, it's a shame, he's a very good player....I hope he plays summer ball or college, don't know if he's had any offers or not.........Watson Chapel only has 5 seniors playing this year.
wasnt he a switch hitter?

EHSWILDCATS

how good is watson chapel??????? are they that good they should be number one???

Blue Collar

What makes Catholic so good this year? Is it thier coach or players?

dogpile10

Most of the time thats what makes good teams. What is Searcy's record..do they still only have one lose that catholic game them?

tiger96

Watson Chapel and Benton are both rolling along pretty good right now.  Not to mention that the baseball rich schools, Texarkana and Pine Bluff, are still in the South.  I don't know if El Dorado, or anybody else, will crack that top 4!

coach_r

I watched 3 games over Spring Break in the Xtrainnings Classic held through Nettleton. There was a lot of blow outs and a lot of very good games. Nettleton looked good, and Rivercrest looked real good,Valley View didn't look to bad. I think some teams got into this classic to waist time. A few of the teams didn't look any better than my girls coach pitch softball team.

The-Bookie

El Dorado is pounding everyone right now.  They have one loss to Captain Shrev in Louisiana.  From what I hear, that school is a powerhouse in baseball in Louisiana.

EHSWILDCATS

yea they are their coach said that they are #1 in Louisiana.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas