• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 A updates?

Started by baseballrocks7, May 13, 2016, 02:17:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baseballrocks7

Updates from Mt Home 1A State playoffs. Who is the favorite to win? How's the pitching?

baseballrocks7

Kirby advances to semi finals tomorrow. Good job boys

Bomber_Believer

Taylor beat Bay and Viola is leading Bee Branch 5-0 in the second.

Bomber_Believer

8-0 Viola in the 4th.  They are currently batting with the bases loaded and outs.  Bee Branch is changing pitchers.

Momof2Tigers

Armorel wins 6-1 over Kirby. 3rd year in a row. Awesome job by the team and the coaches!!!

Real deal

Armorel = gold standard in baseball. Like bay in basketball. Bring it home again Armorel for 1a 3 east sweep again!!! 

GHS_08

Quote from: Real deal on May 14, 2016, 03:00:10 pm
Armorel = gold standard in baseball. Like bay in basketball. Bring it home again Armorel for 1a 3 east sweep again!!!

Armorel has been to the Semi Finals 9 straight years.

OB11

Quote from: GHS_08 on May 14, 2016, 03:20:09 pm
Armorel has been to the Semi Finals 9 straight years.

They ought to just buy some property in Fayetteville.  Coach Brown is one of the best in the state.  High class guy that does it the right way. 

GHS_08

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on May 14, 2016, 05:09:17 pm
They ought to just buy some property in Fayetteville.  Coach Brown is one of the best in the state.  High class guy that does it the right way.

This is true. Armorel also draws talent from a much bigger pool than most 1A teams too if you know what I mean.

baseballrocks7

Kiby goes down to Armorel again, after only playing 9 games before regionals to make it to semi finals have to hand it to Kirby for giving a good run for a small team. Good job to both teams. Good luck to all in the Finals

Momof2Tigers

Quote from: GHS_08 on May 14, 2016, 05:53:56 pm
This is true. Armorel also draws talent from a much bigger pool than most 1A teams too if you know what I mean.

I'm puzzled by this comment. What do you mean?

GHS_08

Quote from: Momof2Tigers on May 14, 2016, 09:21:06 pm
I'm puzzled by this comment. What do you mean?

People come to Blytheville for the jobs, but no one wants to send their kids to Blytheville schools. So they either put them in Armorel, Gosnell, and some even to Cooter, Missouri.
Most 1A schools are small towns in the middle of no where. Armorel is basically a suburb of Blytheville.

Momof2Tigers

Quote from: GHS_08 on May 14, 2016, 09:35:11 pm
People come to Blytheville for the jobs, but no one wants to send their kids to Blytheville schools. So they either put them in Armorel, Gosnell, and some even to Cooter, Missouri.
Most 1A schools are small towns in the middle of no where. Armorel is basically a suburb of Blytheville.
Ok. That's fair. I was just hoping that someone wasn't saying we were pulling players from Blytheville or Gosnell because that's not the case at all.

GHS_08

Quote from: Momof2Tigers on May 14, 2016, 10:26:54 pm
Ok. That's fair. I was just hoping that someone wasn't saying we were pulling players from Blytheville or Gosnell because that's not the case at all.

No not at all.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas