• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A:TWO TEAMS MAKING IT TO STATE? YOUR PICKS AND OPINIONS

Started by mack truck, May 05, 2015, 10:41:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mack truck

Your picks or selections for the two teams who will most likely make it to the finals.

RabidWolf

(Without seeing the bracket to know if it's possible)

Smackover and Genoa

scarboro69

Fordyce and Genoa Central, again, but a different outcome.

66SSV

I hate it for the boys in black I was expecting then to make a run as well, this could have been their year.  But we now know that is not going to happen.  Guess that's why you play the game.  Some days the best team don't win, but that's baseball. 

snoopy22

CAGERAT

Horatio and Genoa
for there 4th meeting of the year. will make for a great championship game!

Comebackkid

Fordyce and Genoa for the second year in a row. Rogers will bring his stuff in the tournament, he's been playing in the shadows of Chambers and Johnson in past years now is his time to shine. Fordyce gets the win this year

State champs 2010

Rivercrest has out scored there teams 115-12 and your not giving them a chance.. Come on man.. They ain't the best team in this bracket by far but they are as hot as a team could be right now. Rivercrest wins first round..

WPWells

I think Crest wins first round and then loses to Greenland-HG winner (which I expect to be a good game)

RabidWolf

Horatio and Genoa.

Is Rogers hurt? He did not impress me when they played Horatio. And was nowhere near upper 80's. Looked
to be 83-84 to me.

WPWells

RabidWolf

Heard things got a little testy in the regional championship game between Horatio and Genoa. Can anyone provide some details?

scarboro69

Comebackkid

May 14, 2015, 10:46:35 am #13 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 01:32:32 pm by Comebackkid
Rogers was sore definitely the worst I've seen him throw all year. He averages 87-88

jr17

hawgsroll

Quote from: Comebackkid on May 14, 2015, 10:46:35 am
Rogers was sore from his girlfriend the night before, definitely the worst I've seen him throw all year. He averages 87-88
Yeah, that could have been worded a little differently.   I was wondering how his girlfriend made him sore???    I am assuming you mean't to say that his girlfriend told you or someone else the night before that he was sore?

Comebackkid

Yea my apologies his girlfriend told me that he was sore. I fixed it.

RabidWolf

Could we see a fantastic coaching matchup with Albritton and Spigner going head to head?

mack truck

Quote from: RabidWolf on May 13, 2015, 10:29:39 pm
Horatio and Genoa.

Is Rogers hurt? He did not impress me when they played Horatio. And was nowhere near upper 80's. Looked
to be 83-84 to me.
[/quote
Different outcome with Rogers this time.Everyone underestimated him.He proved himself yesterday.

AR hardball fan

Quote from: Comebackkid on May 14, 2015, 10:46:35 am
Rogers was sore definitely the worst I've seen him throw all year. He averages 87-88
Never saw a pitch the championship game from him that was near that, maybe 80-82.

jr17

RabidWolf

Everything but their 1B. And although he batted cleanup, their offense will not be drastically effected in his absence.

jr17

They were solid. Them and Harding bring back everything.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas