• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-3A Baseball

Started by 3aDomination69, November 29, 2011, 11:10:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3aDomination69

gametime

You would think with football over there would be some interest here.  Guess not.

Don't know a lot about 3A but would have to say Lincoln and Elkins has to be the favorites.
" If Curry comes back, big if"

3aDomination69

Quote from: gametime on December 01, 2011, 12:25:29 pm
You would think with football over there would be some interest here.  Guess not.

Don't know a lot about 3A but would have to say Lincoln and Elkins has to be the favorites.
" If Curry comes back, big if"
I agree with you if curry comes back he will make a huge difference on the elkins team. Lincoln has a talented senior class that will take them far this year!

TIGER101

Lincoln should be the favorite if they can keep their egos out of the way.  If they will stop looking for excuses every time they lose they can make a serious run, because they have the players.

PGTIGERS09

Is Riggins playing for Lincoln this year?

TIGER101

IDK, I have not spoke to his dad in awhile now.

TIGER101

Lincoln should have Summers and Vaughn to pitch almost every game this year.  They will have those two in all their big games anyway.  They will have to hit a little and play decent defense and and should walk away with that conference. 

Don't know about Greenland this year either.

3aDomination69

3aDomination69

Quote from: TIGER101 on December 06, 2011, 02:57:37 pm
Lincoln should have Summers and Vaughn to pitch almost every game this year.  They will have those two in all their big games anyway.  They will have to hit a little and play decent defense and and should walk away with that conference. 

Don't know about Greenland this year either.
Lincoln's defense will be pretty good, there infield will be real good with Biggs, Perkins, Riggins, Simmons,Summers, and Vaughn. The outfield should Dalton Simmons, Tyler Cummings and Ossy..

gametime

If Lincoln loses in that conference, everyone should be fired.  Twice as much talent as the next team.  Only problem I see is a few to many errors at couple positions on infield.

Skunk Ape, Esq.

Quote from: gametime on December 12, 2011, 10:40:00 pm
If Lincoln loses in that conference, everyone should be fired.  Twice as much talent as the next team.  Only problem I see is a few to many errors at couple positions on infield.

Yeah, fire the guy who is also the head football coach because Lincoln doesn't have the capability to create a new position for a teacher who could be the head baseball coach. Good logic.

gametime

FIGURE OF SPEECH IDIOT.  Skunk your a real piece of work.  You can't get on any forum without being a total jerk.  You have to have a smart a:';%$ remark about everything that is said.  If you are from Shiloh do us all a favor and start scanning the 5A forums.

Skunk Ape, Esq.

December 14, 2011, 08:39:03 am #12 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:40:56 am by Skunk Ape, Esq.
Quote from: gametime on December 13, 2011, 12:41:44 pm
FIGURE OF SPEECH IDIOT.  Skunk your a real piece of work.  You can't get on any forum without being a total jerk.  You have to have a smart a:';%$ remark about everything that is said.  If you are from Shiloh do us all a favor and start scanning the 5A forums.

Who's the idiot here? Me, giving my opinion on your opinion? Or is it you, the one who has now had two comments on this thread that you would never say to someone's face? I know how I vote.

This is a message board, bud. It's sole purpose is for people to talk about sports and give their opinions. You gave yours about firing a coach. I thought it was ridiculous and I called you out on it. Deal with it.

As for your Shiloh comment...I'm not from NWA originally so I don't have this deep hatred that so many on here seem to have. But since you seem to be so upset over me being a "total jerk" I will play along: I'd rather root for Al-Qaeda than Shiloh.

I really hope we can be Internet Pals.

PGTIGERS09

Quote from: 3aDomination69 on December 12, 2011, 01:09:26 pm
Quote from: PGTIGERS09 on December 06, 2011, 12:27:44 pm
Is Riggins playing for Lincoln this year?
Yes!

Dakota makes any team better.  He will be a big help.  Lincoln will be fun to watch.   Summers could be great.  Trouble is.  He's just good.  Hasnt really lived up to his potential (IMO).  I remember hearing about him from everyone.  Then when i watched him.  He got upset about calls and wasnt very good at all.  Had trouble controlling himself.  Looked like everything got to his head.  With that being said I have only watched him twice.  So it could be that he had a couple of bad days.

Skunk Ape, Esq.

I'll be curious to see how Lincoln does against the neighboring 1-4A schools they play every year. Anyone know when Prairie Grove or Farmington will play them?

3aDomination69

Quote from: Skunk Ape, Esq. on December 14, 2011, 09:03:47 am
I'll be curious to see how Lincoln does against the neighboring 1-4A schools they play every year. Anyone know when Prairie Grove or Farmington will play them?
I'm not for sure yet, But I'll be sure to let you know Skunk

tiger fan 13

i think Lincoln takes it this year, if not it wont be from lack of talent!

Skunk Ape, Esq.

Quote from: tiger fan 13 on December 15, 2011, 08:20:41 am

I would say it could be because the starting pitcher that day flunked his chemistry test. Or maybe the starting second baseman's girlfriend broke up with him. Perhaps the left fielder had an argument with his dad the morning of the game before he left for school. In high school sports, just about anything can happen because there are so many factors that add in to everything.

gametime

I agree, I think they are the team to beat in that conference.  When state comes around the first thing they will do is see where Jessieville is in the bracket.  Ouch!! Another strike out?

tiger fan 13

yes , they definitly had lincolns number , they are a good bounce back team! :)

Bighog

Quote from: Skunk Ape, Esq. on December 15, 2011, 10:59:48 am

I would say it could be because the starting pitcher that day flunked his chemistry test. Or maybe the starting second baseman's girlfriend broke up with him. Perhaps the left fielder had an argument with his dad the morning of the game before he left for school. In high school sports, just about anything can happen because there are so many factors that add in to everything.

Hopefully it will not be another arson case.  That was a "strange" one.

gametime

Bighog, what do you mean by the arson case?  I'm confused...  don't take much by the way....

leatherneck

Bighog

Quote from: gametime on December 22, 2011, 01:26:02 am
Bighog, what do you mean by the arson case?  I'm confused...  don't take much by the way....

Happened a few years ago.  Stud baseball player set teachers car on fire. 

gametime

Oh yeah I remember that.  Did not realize it was a baseball players..

TIGER101

I would not doubt that Lincoln has more depth at pitching than any of the 1-4A teams do this year.  They had that and then some last year but just couldn't put it together for some reason.  Interested to see if it works for them this year.

All Bench All the time

Lincoln- undeafeted and unscored on in conference

tiger fan 13

curry will be back, his dad said he would be 90-95% by the start of the season...

All Bench All the time

Where did the big Carr kid fromn Lincoln go to play ball this year ?

leatherneck

with curry elkins will dominate

the green moose

How will West Fork do? The Moose doesn't really follow High school baseball that much

leatherneck

the fork needs a new regime change in baseball

Baseball Fan-

Quote from: Bighog on December 22, 2011, 08:37:23 am
Quote from: gametime on December 22, 2011, 01:26:02 am

Happened a few years ago.  Stud baseball player set teachers car on fire.
That was Shane Perkins older brother Shawn Perkins...

tiger fan 13

carr got a job, couldnt make the grade in school, has more talent than most just wont hit the books, had a offer and turned it down, likes to hunt ,fish, drink beverages

3aDomination69

Baseball Fan-

Quote from: 3aDomination69 on February 06, 2012, 08:58:24 am
Quote from: All Bench All the time on January 17, 2012, 10:11:37 am
Lincoln- undeafeted and unscored on in conference
Your a idiot
I agree, No team is going to shut out EVERYONE in Conference..

All Bench All the time

Baseball Fan-

Quote from: All Bench All the time on February 06, 2012, 11:18:48 am
perhaps Sarcasm ??
Its not too tough of a conference anyways, but still.

All Bench All the time

Whats farmingtons Record against this Weak conference the last 3 years ?

3aDomination69

Quote from: Baseball Fan- on February 06, 2012, 11:30:48 am
Quote from: All Bench All the time on February 06, 2012, 11:18:48 am
perhaps Sarcasm ??
Its not too tough of a conference anyways, but still.
So elkins making the state championship game last year? and your saying this conference isn't tough?

Fourth and One

Quote from: leatherneck on February 02, 2012, 11:20:39 pm
with curry elkins will dominate

Besides Curry, who yes is a dominate player, who else does Elkins have this year?? NOBODY at all. They relied on Holmes last year and the big sr class. Elkins places 3rd behind lincoln then greenland

gametime

Quote from: All Bench All the time on February 06, 2012, 11:45:35 am
Whats farmingtons Record against this Weak conference the last 3 years ?

Nobody in that conference could beat Farmington the past 3 years.  At least not when it would count.  They might throw a #4 or 5 at someone,  but not if it would have counted.

All Bench All the time

I believe Elkins and Greenland # 3 and #4 starters both beat farmington last 2 years
Might check their record

gametime

Quote from: All Bench All the time on February 08, 2012, 10:01:33 am
I believe Elkins and Greenland # 3 and #4 starters both beat farmington last 2 years
Might check their record

I don't think Elkins had a #2, or 3.  They just have had a #1 90% of the time and pitched the kids arm off.

Baseball Fan-

Quote from: All Bench All the time on February 08, 2012, 10:01:33 am
Might check their record
No thats not right... Farmington has beat Elkins the Past two Years, and Greenland beat Farmington with Farmingtons 3 or 4 and that was 2 years ago..

BigRigg11

Lincoln is going to be tough this year.. we have all at least one year players at every position except right field and a very talented Summers and Vaughn on the bump! We will be solid so watch out 1-3a!

leatherneck

everyone is solid in february!!

Baseball Fan-

Rusty Shackleford

leatherneck

or at least in their own minds

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas