• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where!!?

Started by bigworm, July 28, 2015, 09:57:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigworm

Where can i find HS football history? Schedules and scores from years earlier than shown on here?

Proud Buckaroo

LeLand Barclay almanac.

Jabali

Quote from: bigworm on July 28, 2015, 09:57:47 pm
Where can i find HS football history? Schedules and scores from years earlier than shown on here?
Careful there bud, I can't speak Charlestoneeze but you may have just dissed Charleston.

If you get the Leland Barkley book be sure and take it to Painted Fan. He can get his white out, scissors and black marker and edit it for you. 

-Painted Fan-

Is that supposed to be an insult?
See, here's the thing. For someone to insult me, I must first have to care about their opinion.
Don't quit your day job.
Amateur...

Jabali

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 29, 2015, 09:39:11 pm
Is that supposed to be an insult?
See, here's the thing. For someone to insult me, I must first have to care about their opinion.
Don't quit your day job.
Amateur...
Congrats on stringing a few words together without saying you know what! I honestly believe you can get through this. Just remember it takes baby steps and you have to take it one day at a time. Despite our language barrier I think I can help you through this and you will be sleeping any week now!

BTW, if you see 12th man, tell him I am still looking for where he claims I said "Charleston is afraid of Booneville" ( English or Charlestoneeze) without quoting you or him. .

-Painted Fan-

No fears here.
Your coaching staff will have you speaking "Charlestoneeze" by the time the Tigers invade Logan County.
Bet on that.

Jabali

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 29, 2015, 10:13:11 pm
No fears here.
Your coaching staff will have you speaking "Charlestoneeze" by the time the Tigers invade Logan County.
Bet on that.
Good deal!

Just to be on the safe side you might want to consider going with a waterproof mascara when you come though.

WPWells

Jabali is absolutely obsessed with Charleston. It's quite cute, really. I bet he tucks himself in at night with a Charleston blanket and turns on a little Tiger nightlight. He talks more about Charleston than any non-Charleston person I know. Those two losses must really be eating at him

Jabali

July 29, 2015, 11:12:16 pm #8 Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:16:35 pm by Jabali
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 29, 2015, 11:01:25 pm
Jabali is absolutely obsessed with Charleston. It's quite cute, really. I bet he tucks himself in at night with a Charleston blanket and turns on a little Tiger nightlight. He talks more about Charleston than any non-Charleston person I know. Those two losses must really be eating at him
Not at all 12th, just waiting for you or whoever has to read posts to you to show me where I said "Charleston is afraid of Booneville".

WPWells

Not scared but you said "Charleston doesn't want to play Booneville" which has the same implication (i.e. One of being afraid to play them). Now will you stop being so obsessed with me? It's pretty creepy

Longfellow

Two Rivers > Charleston. Two Rivers > Booneville. Both teams are scared of the Gators. #theyaintwantnone

BigLion10

Everybody scared of perryville!!

Longfellow

Two Rivers vs Perryville > Charleston vs Booneville

Jabali

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 29, 2015, 11:17:55 pm
Not scared but you said "Charleston doesn't want to play Booneville" which has the same implication (i.e. One of being afraid to play them). Now will you stop being so obsessed with me? It's pretty creepy
Not scared but you said "Charleston doesn't want to play Booneville" Still not the same as saying "Charleston is afraid of Booneville" but I will take it.

Speaking of obsession, how about backing off a little about what you think someone thinks about your team or theirs. Stop reading between lines on every post looking for a Charleston diss, big deal if they do.

-Painted Fan-

"Ignorance is bliss".
I may have to come and visit your house.
It sounds better than Disneyland...

Jabali

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 30, 2015, 05:20:27 am
"Ignorance is bliss".
It is an old saying. It means things you don't know about will not scare you or make you sad.

Come and visit me any time you want to Painted Fan. Lots of things to do here and I can show you around. It will be great fun! Visiting the/a library just got added to the list. :D

-Painted Fan-

I am well aware of its meaning.
I have a library at home. My daughter is a published writer.
Thank you for the invite.

adaptedtigerfan

Special thanks to 12th & PF you guys have taken the heat of Jabali off of ole Adapted!

-Painted Fan-

July 30, 2015, 08:27:36 am #18 Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 08:30:43 am by -Painted Fan-
I've been married almost 27 years, and have raised 3 daughters- in a house with ONE bathroom.
Jabali doesn't scare me.

RTF

Jabali only speaks the truth, he can't help it that you guys can't take it.....   =D

OLDSCHOOL82

Any last kind words that anyone wants to share? Things should start to slowly heat up starting monday and all this lovey dovey crap must end!

adaptedtigerfan

I ❤️ u  OLDSCHOOL

HorseFeathers

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on July 30, 2015, 01:20:56 pm
Any last kind words that anyone wants to share? Things should start to slowly heat up starting monday and all this lovey dovey crap must end!

I'm not sure that's how it worked last season.....seems it got more lovely dovey as the year went on...

Jabali

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 30, 2015, 08:05:21 am
Special thanks to 12th & PF you guys have taken the heat of Jabali off of ole Adapted!
This one is on me Adapted. I had no idea these two fellers was the sensitive type. It was not my intention to ruin some dudes mascara or make someone cry. It's me that needs to make amends. I need to buy these guys supper and at a nice place to boot. A place where someone could add a feather boa to their ensemble without worry of it getting it caught in a grease rack. You guessed it, the Loves on the interstate north of Ozark right after the Hillbilly Tiger game. Quite the olive branch if you ask me and I think it could have a good chance of happening.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 30, 2015, 02:02:11 pm
I ❤️ u  OLDSCHOOL

Slow week at the sale barn adapted?

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: Jabali on July 30, 2015, 02:26:36 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 30, 2015, 08:05:21 am
This one is on me Adapted. I had no idea these two fellers was the sensitive type. It was not my intention to ruin some dudes mascara or make someone cry. It's me that needs to make amends. I need to buy these guys supper and at a nice place to boot. A place where someone could add a feather boa to their ensemble without worry of it getting it caught in a grease rack. You guessed it, the Loves on the interstate north of Ozark right after the Hillbilly Tiger game. Quite the olive branch if you ask me and I think it could have a good chance of happening.
Oh please.
I went to Two Rivers last fall in a monsoon. Paint never ran a bit, believe it or not.
You're going to have to do a better job than what you're showing if you expect me to give you a second thought. Unless you're John Coffey about to ride Ol' Sparky, you're wasting your time.
Maybe I'll go get a teardrop tattoo- just for you- for my birthday, after my Tigers beat the mighty Bearcats for the 3rd time in 12 months.
"Ain't Skeered"

-Painted Fan-

Booneville- nastynice, oldschool, Jabali
Charleston- Adapted, 12th, paintedfan
Dinner at MJ's after the game on October 30th.
Losers pick up the tab.

WPWells

I'm down for that as long as I make it down

If Charleston loses I'll still pay my part even if I don't make it down

-Painted Fan-

Let's make things really interesting.
After the orders are placed, and we're waiting on the food- losers sing a little karaoke- the alma mater of the winning school.

Jabali

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 30, 2015, 05:20:54 pm
Booneville- nastynice, oldschool, Jabali
Charleston- Adapted, 12th, paintedfan
Dinner at MJ's after the game on October 30th.
Losers pick up the tab.
Sorry Lola, but this cat ain't gonna be sitting nowhere with a dude wearing make up, exspecialy a bar.

nastynice

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 30, 2015, 05:30:25 pm
Let's make things really interesting.
After the orders are placed, and we're waiting on the food- losers sing a little karaoke- the alma mater of the winning school.
As Coach Kendricks would say, NO WAY!

WPWells

What are you afraid of?

-Painted Fan-

It's okay Jabali.
We all know the "real" reason you're backing out on the deal- and it has nothing to do with me and face paint.lol

nastynice

BigLion10

adaptedtigerfan

MJs should no doubt still be open by the end of the game with the Tigers up by 35 and a running clock the whole 2nd half.😂😂

nastynice

Now that's the adapted we have grown to like. And yes that is possible this year.

adaptedtigerfan

Haha it's gonna be hard for me this year..   I know absolutely nothing about this team.  I seen the play 2 7on7 pool games.

nastynice

Booneville used to get invites to 7 on 7 camps. But everyone quit asking us to come because all we did was run it up the middle every time!

Longfellow

Wait a minute, what happens when Two Rivers beats both teams? Do yall buy me dinner and sing karaoke to me?

-Painted Fan-

This is the football board, Longfellow.
The basketball board is a little lower.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 30, 2015, 06:47:37 pm

I think Longfellow has found some of those recreational drugs that we often hearabout

Jabali

Quote from: Longfellow on July 30, 2015, 06:46:03 pm
Wait a minute, what happens when Two Rivers beats both teams? Do yall buy me dinner and sing karaoke to me?
No karaoke, but if Two Rivers wins either game I will gladly pick up the tab for supper for you and your date anywhere in Charleston or Booneville.

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: HF on July 30, 2015, 06:58:14 pm

I think Longfellow has found some of those recreational drugs that we often hearabout
I've heard of "Just Say No".
Could this be a case of "Just Say No Way!"?

Longfellow

Quote from: Jabali on July 30, 2015, 06:59:17 pm
Quote from: Longfellow on July 30, 2015, 06:46:03 pm
No karaoke, but if Two Rivers wins either game I will gladly pick up the tab for supper for you and your date anywhere in Charleston or Booneville.
I'll accept that

nastynice

July 30, 2015, 07:50:20 pm #46 Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 08:38:47 pm by nastynice
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 30, 2015, 07:05:55 pm
Quote from: HF on July 30, 2015, 06:58:14 pm

I've heard of "Just Say No".
Could this be a case of "Just Say No Way!"?
Lol. Good one. Kendricks was a trendsetter and didn't even know it!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Jabali on July 30, 2015, 07:05:22 am
"Ignorance is bliss".
It is an old saying. It means things you don't know about will not scare you or make you sad.

Come and visit me any time you want to Painted Fan. Lots of things to do here and I can show you around. It will be great fun! Visiting the/a library just got added to the list. :D
Actually, it means lack of knowledge will make you happy. Not just knowledge of scarey things or sad things.
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 30, 2015, 07:11:01 am

My daughter is a doctor...but I don't know how to remove an appendix. But hey, great plug for the daughter! +3

Jabali

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 05, 2015, 02:04:22 pm
Quote from: Jabali on July 30, 2015, 07:05:22 am
"Ignorance is bliss".

Actually, it means lack of knowledge will make you happy. Not just knowledge of scarey things or sad things.
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 30, 2015, 07:11:01 am

My daughter is a doctor...but I don't know how to remove an appendix. But hey, great plug for the daughter! +3
Ok, you guys drug it out of me. My beautiful daughter is entering the fifth grade. She loves science and is to good at math to be accurately tested at the elementary level. She also reads and speaks two languages at a Sr. High level.

-Painted Fan-

Have her teach you the difference between to, two, and too....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas