• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackovers Dewayne Jones cleard to go.

Started by BUCK FEVER, July 25, 2015, 09:49:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCK FEVER

Smackover speedster (4.4) Dewayne Jones has  been given the 100% GREEN LIGHT by his doctors, good news for the bucks after a knee injury in the first half of the state playoffs championship game against Charleston   , D. Jones scored the first TD for the Bucks in that game before going out with the injury.  Glad to have DJ back.   

adaptedtigerfan

adaptedtigerfan

O btw...  That's just another #smackover post to add to the ever growing list. 😁

BigLion10

adaptedtigerfan

PB is he a laser 4.4 or watch?   Not tryin to be smart here just curious.

Longfellow

I think the question would be "is he still a 4.4 speedster"?

Skip Baymore

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 27, 2015, 10:15:58 pm
I am almost certain he's run 4.4 officially, though I don't remember why Im almost certain of it.  And I don't know what the 3rd digit was.  SEC speed though, obviously. 

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 27, 2015, 10:15:58 pm

Not 100%. But I'm pretty certain; Like Skip said, that it was offical speed. You would actually have to ask Buck Fever on that one. He spends more time around the practices, and whatnot than I do.

BUCK FEVER

fast enough no one came close .............. on the tigers defense to stop that TD run........good thing for charleston he only played one qter............probably been a deferent outcome on the final score, not being smart.......just being real.

-Painted Fan-

That was December last year.
This is August 2015.
It's over. Move on.
Someone please get this man a tissue.

WPWells

So remind me again who won the games and got the rings? Was it Smackover? No? Every team can make excuses for every game

-Painted Fan-

That's just it 12th.
In this man's mind, Charleston didn't win the game.
Rather, it was Smackover lost it.
Hey, I have given the Bucks their much deserved respect.
It's too bad it's not been returned.

adaptedtigerfan

I wish I still had access to hudl...  I would show you that Td run where the safety had him on the edge and was clearly hit in the back.  But it's ok.   

JC Guy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 02, 2015, 05:40:43 pm
I wish I still had access to hudl...  I would show you that Td run where the safety had him on the edge and was clearly hit in the back.  But it's ok.
Goggle Hudl and his name and school. His highlights I am sure would have that play in it. Maybe not though because they may not have access to that tape. I know JC players don't have access to the championship tape to load on Hudl.

WPWells

macadoshis

That was as good as a game as I've ever seen.  Had Jones stayed in the game, I still feel the outcome would have been the same. I'm confident Charleston coaches would have made the needed adjustments. 

BUCK FEVER

August 02, 2015, 08:52:46 pm #17 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:55:58 pm by BUCK FEVER
Not crying about it  , only mentioned it because someone was questioning DJ"S SPEED.....remember DJ was hobbled most of last season(still had the best per carry avg)... with that same knee,should have had ir fixed the year before  when he hurt it against mcgehee his soph year...... it is fixed now. you will see the real DJ for the first time sense the 9th grade.

macadoshis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 02, 2015, 08:52:46 pm
Not crying about, only mentioned it because someone was questioning DJ"S SPEED.....remember DJ was hobbled most of last season(still had the best per carry avg)... with that same knee,should have had ir fixed the year before  when he hurt it against mcgehee his soph year...... it is fixed now. you will see the real DJ for the first time sense the 9th grade.
No doubt about it, he is an impressive athlete!

Jimbo Morphis

Not crying about it  , only mentioned it because someone was questioning DJ"S SPEED.....remember DJ was hobbled most of last season(still had the best per carry avg)... with that same knee,should have had ir fixed the year before  when he hurt it against mcgehee his soph year...... it is fixed now. you will see the real DJ for the first time sense the 9th grade.
was smackover good when he was in the 9th grade?

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 02, 2015, 05:40:43 pm

I have watched this clip you are referring to. Over and over again. I'm confused where this block in the back is. You have a kid who is getting shoved confused with a block in the back. We can whine and cry about missed calls all we want. The game is over. You won. But, you didn't dominate the entire game. That's besides the point. Let it go. Get over it.

Okieback

The play at the 1:37 mark is where u can actually see all his speed.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on August 03, 2015, 02:24:20 pm

very good,  went 32 -1...............ya"ll still living off that one slip up......................sense then how many conference championships have we lost ????? OH YEAH.......NONE.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 05, 2015, 12:33:26 am
Quote from: Oldman on August 03, 2015, 02:24:20 pm

very good,  went 32 -1...............ya"ll still living off that one slip up......................sense then how many conference championships have we lost ????? OH YEAH.......NONE.

after all this time and you still don't appreciate my humor. I think your bucks can add another title this year. the question is one or more.

-Painted Fan-

Titles?
Are they being knighted?
"I present to you...Sir Buck...from the Shire of Smack...."

Proud Buckaroo

Is it really required for you to be so serious all the time? Relax, man. It's okay. Oh, I forgot. #Charleston.

macadoshis

I was impressed with Smack when they thoroughly beat us down. And then again in the championship game.  Only got better. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on August 05, 2015, 11:02:28 am
Titles?
Are they being knighted?
titles
1. conference champion
2. toughest chain gang in the south.
3.  most pictures of the field after games.
4. ??

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on August 05, 2015, 01:24:32 pm
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on August 05, 2015, 11:02:28 am
Titles?
Are they being knighted?
titles
1. conference champion
2. toughest chain gang in the south.
3.  most pictures of the field after games.
4. ??

Pew wee world champs

-Painted Fan-

I'm surprised no one has mentioned them in the "Best Ever" thread.

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2015, 11:05:27 am
Is it really required for you to be so serious all the time? Relax, man. It's okay. Oh, I forgot. #Charleston.
Oh I don't think I'm the one taking things "so seriously".
Lighten up brother. Don't want you strokin' out like last year.
K.C.C.O.

Proud Buckaroo

Stroking out like last year... ::)
You must have me confused with someone else.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas