• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-1 2015 Predictions

Started by YSpantherfan, July 21, 2015, 11:27:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

YSpantherfan

1. WF-9-1 (There will be a few close calls but they are the best)
2. MV-7-3 (Josh Burns...Enough said)
3. Elkins-6-4 (It'll be a tight race 3-5)
4. YS-6-4 (Little brother and company give us a nasty line)
5. Greenland-6-4 (Gotta put them behind YS, maybe this short rivalry will get back to 2011 or 2012)
6. Cedarville-4-6 (Toss up between 6-8)
7. GF-3-7 (Eh)
8. Marshall-2-8(If only their studs had more talent around them)

There will be a lot of close competitive games this year.

beach bum

I am fully expecting plenty of close games.... it should be a fun year between 2 through 8 in the conference with everybody returning the bulk of their starters.

lorettalynn

trust me marshall not be in the cellar

YSpantherfan

And what makes you think that?

lorettalynn

beach bum

Quote from: lorettalynn on July 22, 2015, 10:08:56 pm
too many returning players

Every team returns the bulk of the starters which is a good thing. The 1-3A won't be world beaters obviously but I also don't see it being as bad as last year compared to the rest of the state. I imagine almost all 8 teams will field a better product than last year.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on July 22, 2015, 10:19:04 pm
Quote from: lorettalynn on July 22, 2015, 10:08:56 pm
too many returning players

Every team returns the bulk of the starters which is a good thing. The 1-3A won't be world beaters obviously but I also don't see it being as bad as last year compared to the rest of the state. I imagine almost all 8 teams will field a better product than last year.

1-3a will be most competitive league from top to bottom....don't know how they'll fare against the rest of the state though

beach bum

August 30, 2015, 03:49:38 pm #7 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 04:13:53 pm by beach bum
Word is Elkins looked very impressive against Gentry in their scrimmage. I expect Gentry to get 7th or last in the 1-4A but Elkins was controlling the entire game which sounds like they are much better than last year. I imagine 4 teams have a real shot at the conference title. I don't think West Fork breezes through conference 7-0 this year. I think everyone loses at least once in conference play. The 1-3A might still be the worst conference again but I don't think the gap will be even close to as big as last year with the other conferences. I think they will close the gap on the 2-3A, 3-3A, and 5-3A. The 4-3A and 6-3A are the top obviously.

Longfellow

Umm, the 5 still has Prescott, ECS, Harmony Grove, and Glen Rose. All of those would win the title of the 1

beach bum

Quote from: Longfellow on August 30, 2015, 04:37:41 pm
Umm, the 5 still has Prescott, ECS, Harmony Grove, and Glen Rose. All of those would win the title of the 1

Glen Rose... nope.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas