• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team Camps and 7 on7

Started by HeadBussa08, July 11, 2015, 05:30:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadBussa08

Still extremely early but just seeing how teams are looking in the early going. any teams that are surprising their home town fans so far this summer?

macadoshis

Lamar has been to a couple of team camps and 7 on 7 at Arkansas Tech.  They yet to have a full team there.  New QB is learning a lot in 7 on 7.  Learning his reads in the new offense.

macadoshis

Team camp at Perryville tonight, eight teams here. Looks like Atkins is here just to playay as dirty as possible.

Paperman

Osceola has an intriguing yet unseasoned senior quarterback! Seminoles should be pretty good this year.

bigworm

Quote from: macadoshis on July 14, 2015, 06:36:24 pm
Team camp at Perryville tonight, eight teams here. Looks like Atkins is here just to playay as dirty as possible.

I heard the same thing about perryville. How is Lamar looking? I'm from England and remember playing your group of seniors when they were 9th graders. They looked really good then. I assume they still are. England was at the team camp in Perryville last night but I haven't heard much.

BigLion10

Lamar are the preseason favorites to win the conference and this may be the year they finally beat Charleston

WPWells

-Painted Fan-

July 15, 2015, 04:06:24 pm #7 Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 04:18:43 pm by -Painted Fan-
3rd year in a row ranked preseason #2.
2nd year in a row picked to finish 2nd in conference. We all know how the previous years finished
Mansfield, Lavaca, Harrisburg, Jessieville, and Gentry have more wins over Charleston than Lamar or Booneville in these kids lifetime.

Proud Buckaroo

Neither one you should put it past Lamar. It's very possible that they can beat you guys this year.

-Painted Fan-

Oh anything's possible, especially at their place.
The Warriors scored more points on Charleston than anyone last season.
I was just posting facts. That's what I do.

macadoshis

Quote from: bigworm on July 15, 2015, 11:10:28 am

I heard the same thing about perryville. How is Lamar looking? I'm from England and remember playing your group of seniors when they were 9th graders. They looked really good then. I assume they still are. England was at the team camp in Perryville last night but I haven't heard much.
England looked really good last night at the camp.  Looks like alit of good athletes. 
Thiis will be the Lamar's year to make a run if they can get everything clicking.  New QB, new offense.  Defense will definitely be stout

HorseFeathers

Hey biglion....56-14...haha

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 15, 2015, 09:17:32 pm
Hey HF your times coming

we'll see.... if it wasnt for losing the core of both lines this year, id say hectors time would be this year

anywho....whos everyone scrimmaging? I know danville comes to hector. and that two rivers is headed to the jessieville jamboree along with 7 other schools

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 15, 2015, 12:59:27 pm
Lamar are the preseason favorites to win the conference and this may be the year they finally beat Charleston

BL, you should know that no one stands a chance against chuck.

BigLion10

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on July 16, 2015, 02:24:23 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on July 15, 2015, 12:59:27 pm

BL, you should know that no one stands a chance against chuck.
Haha just poking fun at my buddy 12th man

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: macadoshis on July 15, 2015, 06:10:31 pm

England looked really good last night at the camp.  Looks like alit of good athletes. 
Thiis will be the Lamar's year to make a run if they can get everything clicking.  New QB, new offense.  Defense will definitely be stout

Lamar will definetly have the lightest qb in the state!

BigLion10

No 0-10 was my senior year lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 16, 2015, 03:07:34 pm
England goes 0-10

If England loses to mountain pine this year, then farmer should be drawn and quartered, AND England should drop football and take up something like ballet, or soccer...

BigLion10

Not only mtn pine we play drew central 3rd game of the season

WPWells

That's true DC breaks the losing streak

BigLion10

We should definitely drop football if that happens

HorseFeathers

If drew central beats y'all then the field and equipment should go for sale on craigslist...and the players forced to take up ice dancing...

macadoshis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on July 16, 2015, 03:30:05 pm

He definitely is a little guy.  Hope they don't pick on him.

BigLion10

Little guy always gets picked on

bigworm

Hey! Whats wrong with little guys!?  >:(

BigLion10

Nothing big guys are just better

bigworm

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 16, 2015, 10:27:19 pm
Nothing big guys are just better

haha. Agreed. Big fast guys beat little fast guys every time.

WPWells

If Charleston goes 8-2 that will be one loss in conference and one loss out. I don't see us losing to both Booneville and Lamar. Both are certainly possible losses, but I think we beat at least one (if not both)

macadoshis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on July 16, 2015, 03:30:05 pm

He is down to 235 pounds Old school lol.  Only 50 lbs heavier thanan the RB.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas