• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about JC vs Smackover

Started by war cardinals, July 05, 2015, 09:10:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

war cardinals

I saw in the hootens bible that we are playing JC on a sat I'm guessing that's probably right because we're playing Warren the first game on Monday at UAPB but I was wondering, if it is on a sat is it gonna be a night or Day I'd like to play it during the day your talking about a college football type Atmosphere I wonder can we get college game day to come lol..

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: war cardinals on July 05, 2015, 09:10:30 am
I saw in the hootens bible that we are playing JC on a sat I'm guessing that's probably right because we're playing Warren the first game on Monday at UAPB but I was wondering, if it is on a sat is it gonna be a night or Day I'd like to play it during the day your talking about a college football type Atmosphere I wonder can we get college game day to come lol..
Interesting!!

Proud Buckaroo

It's going to be at 7:30pm. Just like a normal football game would be.

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 05, 2015, 11:35:59 pm
I saw in the hootens bible that we are playing JC on a sat I'm guessing that's probably right because we're playing WarreSince that's the case, they should play the game at SAU lol.n the first game on Monday at UAPB but I was wondering, if it is on a sat is it gonna be a night or Day I'd like to play it during the day your talking about a college football type Atmosphere I wonder can we get college game day to come lol..

It's going to be at 7:30pm. Just like a normal football game would be.

bulldoghistorian

They should play the game at SAU if they're gonna play on a Saturday night lol

Proud Buckaroo

That would be two away games in one week! lol.

dragondad

Get there early, it'll be a packed house!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: dragondad on July 07, 2015, 07:19:31 am
i'm sitting in buckfever's suite.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dragondad on July 07, 2015, 07:19:31 am

I hope as packed as it was last year. Good thing is though. You JC fans don't have to sit in wooden stands. ;)

BigLion10

PB you reserved our FF seats yet?

Proud Buckaroo

I always sit middle row, on the 50. Hopefully we all can get there, and be able to sit there.

WPWells

Unfortunately, being the same day as an Arkansas home game, I won't be in attendance

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 07, 2015, 01:59:23 pm
Unfortunately, being the same day as an Arkansas home game, I won't be in attendance
please don't storm the field and break a leg over utep.

Hootie

That sounded like a challenge 12th Man!

WPWells

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 07, 2015, 01:49:13 pm
I always sit middle row, on the 50. Hopefully we all can get there, and be able to sit there.

Soo... we show up at your house at 730 am... go to potato place your so high on...and get to the field by noon..?

Proud Buckaroo

You would have to leave at 4am to do that. You willing to get up that early on your day off? Lol!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 07, 2015, 03:10:52 pm
You would have to leave at 4am to do that. You willing to get up that early on your day off? Lol!

No chauffeur service?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on July 07, 2015, 03:21:26 pm

No chauffeur service?

Like I'm made of money. Lol.

Hootie

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 07, 2015, 03:37:26 pm

No chauffeur service?

Technically almost everything the body is composed of and manufactures can be sold for money... So yeah you are made of money  8)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Hootie on July 07, 2015, 04:29:40 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 07, 2015, 03:37:26 pm

No chauffeur service?

Technically almost everything the body is composed of and manufactures can be sold for money... So yeah you are made of money  8)

Let me reword that then. "I don't have that kind of money." 💸

HorseFeathers

And I thought you were gonna be rolling out the red carpet to show off these bucks that your so proud of lol

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on July 07, 2015, 04:45:10 pm
And I thought you were gonna be rolling out the red carpet to show off these bucks that your so proud of lol

You've seen proof that I have all the right to be Proud. 💪

HorseFeathers

Biglion might think your just full of hot air though

dragondad

No chauffeur service?

We'd pick you up, but our charter jet only makes stops in AL, MS, LA, and TX.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragondad on July 07, 2015, 05:46:22 pm

No chauffeur service?

We'd pick you up, but our charter jet only makes stops in AL, MS, LA, and TX.

I hear you guys need a qb....Hector has a QB :D....I don't know him personally, but I'm sure you guys can put together an offer?

I only want a small finders fee :D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas