• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's All Star Week!

Started by Clara Allen, June 22, 2015, 06:29:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Clara Allen

Just curious if any of the posters are going to travel to Conway this week for any of the games.  Last chance to see SOME of the best Arkansas had to offer last year.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on June 22, 2015, 06:29:47 pm
Just curious if any of the posters are going to travel to Conway this week for any of the games.  Last chance to see SOME of the best Arkansas had to offer last year.

Do you know the times of the games?

Clara Allen

Baseball and softball is at 5 tomorrow. Not sure about the rest

Hoghead2

Im headed up to Conway. My Nephew is playing for the West. Anthony Goffigan QB of the 2014 5A South Champion Hot Springs Trojans !!!

Clara Allen

Proud Buckaroo

Are the going to televise it? I think they did last year.

Clara Allen

Not sure about that. 
Basketball is Thursday 6 and 8

HorseFeathers

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on June 23, 2015, 08:51:01 am
Not sure about that. 
Basketball is Thursday 6 and 8

Got a roster?

Clara Allen

The rosters are on the AAA website. Go to sports then football.  The roster is there

Proud Buckaroo

For the ones who were disappointed in Elmo not getting much appreciating for his talent. He is going to be playing in the all-star game.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 23, 2015, 12:34:28 pm
For the ones who were disappointed in Elmo not getting much appreciating for his talent. He is going to be playing in the all-star game.
KATV7 interviewed him last night on the news.  Seems like a good kid!

Proud Buckaroo

He's a very good kid. If he plays in JUCO a like he did in high school, and keeps up his grades. He will be able to go to D-1 or D-2 easily!

Proud Buckaroo

Welcome to fearless Friday, by the way.

JC Guy

Clara Allen

Well that's good he got the nod.  Tremdendous athlete

adaptedtigerfan

My son was going to play in the football game but turned it down says he is completely done with football. 😢

soldier

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 25, 2015, 08:24:31 am
My son was going to play in the football game but turned it down says he is completely done with football. 😢

I hate to hear that adaptedtigerfan.  I know that your son is very talented.  I wish him the best in whatever he chooses to do.  Unfortunately, my son will not not get to play due to a knee injury that happened recently. He goes for an MRI Monday. I'm gonna try and make it to the game though.  Give me a holler sometime.

Lineman

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 25, 2015, 08:24:31 am
That's a tough hurdle to get over. I have very few regrets in life, but 20 years later, sometimes I stop and wonder what if I hadn't gave up. Best of luck to him I enjoyed watching him give his all.

Mohawk 54

My son has just txt me and said football game tonight has been moved to 6 pm because of the incoming weather

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas