• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the top Qb's in 3A???

Started by FootballFan2002, October 01, 2012, 10:32:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gotcha

Quote from: chucktownboys on October 05, 2012, 02:49:25 pm
Good luck to Fayetteville hope they have another great season. Only difference is our ol/Dl aren't trying to play for Hogs.
i am asking that they start trying to lol.....i'm not a bulldog, i'm a hog, and in state 6'2" 200+lb. sophomore ATHLETES get me excited lol

Mustang27

I'll say this about the Charleston kid. I've never seen him pick up a football, but after seeing him last year at the State baseball tournament playing 3rd, I couldn my believe he was a freshman. His size amazed me, but more than that was his attitude. I got a chance to visit with him and he was very well spoken, polite, and respectful. He'll go a long way in life just because of that. Very good baseball player.

asportsfan

Atkins Red Devils helped answer that question tonight by taking care of their gifted quarterback. Watch for Ty Ennis' stats for the Charleston game! The stats will be staggering.

CHSTiger2006

The only thing that Atkins answered is that a sophomore QB is still a sophomore QB... Ty storey is still one of the best QBs in the state And will continue to be until he makes his way to the SEC... Jst like I told Ozark every dog has there dog... Congrats to Atkins on the win...

asportsfan

Storey is good and will get better every game every year he plays and will get to choose where he wants to play most likely. But right now, especially tonight, Ty Ennis is as good as anyone in the conference. And thanks for the congratulations. It wasn't an easy game and came down to the last play. Have to say that interception was a huge play for our sophomore.

Radiotalker

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 02, 2012, 08:46:07 am
From what I have learned if a question is asked on here....... The best is Prescott... Smackover.... Fordyce.......hands down Charleston has the best quarterback in 3a if not the whole state..  It's not just yards its reading defense and moving receivers where they ate needed....,, total field control when on the field.

What happened to the best QB in the state?

CHSTigersFan

Quote from: CHSTiger2006 on October 05, 2012, 10:46:18 pm
The only thing that Atkins answered is that a sophomore QB is still a sophomore QB... Ty storey is still one of the best QBs in the state And will continue to be until he makes his way to the SEC... Jst like I told Ozark every dog has there dog... Congrats to Atkins on the win...
Hopefully that will be South Louisiana :)

Atkins Pride

Story is still the best with the most upside in the 3a............

adaptedtigerfan

He was 1 dropped pass in full stride at the 20 to have a 32-7 comeback win!!!  Ty Ennis is a good QB but has nowhere the accuracy as Storey or the QB @ Harding

Ralphina

Prescott's qb #11 Rucker looked awesome last night!

KOJACK

Quote from: Ralphina on October 06, 2012, 09:48:22 am
110 YARDS RUSHING, 384 YARDS PASSING ON 16 OF 19

Wolfpack

Quote from: KOJACK on October 06, 2012, 10:02:26 am
Quote from: Ralphina on October 06, 2012, 09:48:22 am

outstanding job
110 YARDS RUSHING, 384 YARDS PASSING ON 16 OF 19

knightpride

athletic supporter

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 06, 2012, 09:28:13 am
He was 1 dropped pass in full stride at the 20 to have a 32-7 comeback win!!!  Ty Ennis is a good QB but has nowhere the accuracy as Storey or the QB @ Harding

Ennis had a pass dropped at the goal line or it wouldn't have been a one possession game.

Proud Buckaroo

#3 from Smackover is the first Quarterback I've seen at Smackover that plays his heart out the most. Our backup Sophmores quarterback is a GOOD replacement. He has a cannon for an arm, and can run the ball HARD. I'm referring to #15. He will definitely be an awesome starting quarterback for the next two years.

Proud Buckaroo

I was going back, and looking at some of my old posts. (Yes, I'm that bored.) I think I was pretty accurate with my post about Logan. He was a VERY good kid, and will be missed.

WPWells

That was fun to see Atkins people thinking they had a better QB than Storey

RDP96

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 19, 2015, 01:55:27 pm
Funny thing is the better Atkins qb was waiting till Ty got hurt.

WPWells

HorseFeathers

Lineman

Somebody is having what I'm having for supper!!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: RDP96 on June 25, 2015, 08:08:09 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 19, 2015, 01:55:27 pm
Funny thing is the better Atkins qb was waiting till Ty got hurt.

Step away from the liquor..

BigLion10

adaptedtigerfan

I believe RPD is saying that the backup QB @ Atkins was better than the starter.

Longfellow

Yea he was saying Alex Spradlin was better than Ty Ennis not Ty Storey

WPWells

Jimbo Morphis

the backup qb is better on 80% of football teams.

adaptedtigerfan

PrivateLesson

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 26, 2015, 11:36:12 am
What r u tryin to say oldman?
that most fans always want the backup qb starting.

BigLion10

Moxon from West Canaan was a pretty good backup

Longfellow

Matt Saracen was the best backup QB of all time

Clara Allen

Quote from: Longfellow on June 29, 2015, 03:11:22 pm
Matt Saracen was the best backup QB of all time

Any FNL reference is acceptable for the best of anything!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas