• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-1 scores 2/1/19 and live streams

Started by Go Postal, February 01, 2019, 06:02:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Post scores below.

Huntsville@Harrison

GobTV live from the Spook House

https://youtu.be/OPs3cc7dNXE

Kool 96.1 KCWD with Randy Rose at the Spook House

https://radio.securenetsystems.net/cwa/index.cfm?stationCallSign=KCWD

Old Goblins and Eagles local rivalry.  Huntsville boys won the game over the Harrison boys earlier this season at Huntsville.  Harrison girls won the last game over the Huntsville girls earlier this season at Huntsville.

Go Postal

Go Postal

Harrison Lady Goblins 54
Huntsville Lady Eagles 32
Final
Lady Goblins move to 19-4 (8-1)

Go Postal

Harrison Goblins 25
Huntsville Eagles 29
Half

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins 43
Huntsville Eagles 39
End of 3

Good game

Go Postal

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins 51
Huntsville Eagles 51

End of regulation.  Going to OT like last time.
Good rivalry game.

Ponca

Harrison boys still using Upward basketball Chicago Bulls song from 90's for their starting lineup is the funniest thing I've seen tonight.

Harrison. That was 20 years ago. You can't update to some Drake or something?!?!?

On that note. The best thing I've seen tonight is the music that #GobTv is using for their breaks. Two thumbs up!!!

Gobs girls legit 4A State championship threat. So many weapons.

Gobs boys. Meh.

Ponca

Oh and GobTv announcers are to die for. Love them!!!

Go Postal

February 01, 2019, 08:39:44 pm #9 Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 08:41:54 pm by Go Postal
Double OT at 56 points each!  Love rivalry games.

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins 63
Huntsville Eagles 63

Going into triple OT!!!

Go Postal

OMG the best bball game that I've seen this year.  Triple OT

Go Postal

February 01, 2019, 09:12:27 pm #12 Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:14:54 pm by Go Postal
Harrison Golden Goblins 70
Huntsville Eagles 75

Final in triple OT
Eagles were deadly from the free throw line

prHOG13

Pea Ridge boys and girls win at PG. Girls won by 1 and were missing a few key players at the indoor state track meet going on in Fayetteville. PG girls were burning clock with a bunch of 2+ minute possessions... Boys won by 11 I believe.

beach bum

Quote from: prHOG13 on February 01, 2019, 11:38:00 pm
Pea Ridge boys and girls win at PG. Girls won by 1 and were missing a few key players at the indoor state track meet going on in Fayetteville. PG girls were burning clock with a bunch of 2+ minute possessions... Boys won by 11 I believe.

Glad you all pulled out the win.... I can't stand that stall ball junk. Can't wait until the shot clock comes into play in high school basketball. Heck, I'll even take a 45 second clock.The Pea Ridge girls were doing good as always at the track meet when I was there last night. Looks like they'll blitz through the 1-4A this spring. And props to your basketball coach for not being selfish and letting the girls who wanted to run be able to run last night. I am not sure other coaches would have been as generous and let them choose.

Trackhawk

The girls won the meet by nearly 100 points, scoring 199 to Gravette's 102. Lots of folks were sweating the basketball score, especially when we were trailing.  You are right, most bball coaches would have forbidden their players to do another school event during "their" time.  The Winn girl was high point, winning the long jump, 60 dash, 60 hurdles, 400 dash and was 4th in the high jump.  She won the high point trophy with 45.  I am glad the bball teams won, and I am really glad that the school captured a state championship, the girls 3rd in a row.

prHOG13

Quote from: Trackhawk on February 02, 2019, 05:29:09 pm
The girls won the meet by nearly 100 points, scoring 199 to Gravette's 102. Lots of folks were sweating the basketball score, especially when we were trailing.  You are right, most bball coaches would have forbidden their players to do another school event during "their" time.  The Winn girl was high point, winning the long jump, 60 dash, 60 hurdles, 400 dash and was 4th in the high jump.  She won the high point trophy with 45.  I am glad the bball teams won, and I am really glad that the school captured a state championship, the girls 3rd in a row.
Did all that on a sprained ankle too

beach bum

Quote from: prHOG13 on February 02, 2019, 08:44:30 pm
Did all that on a sprained ankle too

When I noticed excellent times being ran on the girls side last night that won I would try to pay attention to how few boys times were better..... And those two from Pea Ridge ran better 60m hurdles times than about 85% of the boys.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas