• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

295 Days of Earl Owning El Dorado...(Poll added)

Started by Earl is my Hero!!, September 11, 2010, 12:23:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the relentless barrage by Earl to continue on the El Do bunch?

Yes, they still deserve it.
No, they are the victims here.
Don't give a rip one way or another.

Earl is my Hero!!

Can we have our own sandbox back now?

I think the results tonight proved 6A doesn't belong in the same conversation as 7A...

Baitshop

Oh, I don't think that we will be hearing too much from the Eldo boys anymore.....and after tonight, I certainly don't have any reason to post in one of the 6A threads.....

Smithian

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 11, 2010, 12:23:42 am
Can we have our own sandbox back now?

I think the results tonight proved 6A doesn't belong in the same conversation as 7A...

Billyo62

Quote from: Baitshop on September 11, 2010, 12:35:49 am
Oh, I don't think that we will be hearing too much from the Eldo boys anymore.....and after tonight,

Sure we will Bait, they will say it's a Non-Con Game and doesn''t really have any affect on their Mission to Back to Back Titles...  OK maybe your right..they will post in secret 6A Threads about their dominance and leave us alone...  gawd I hope so.. They were wearing me out and that's not easy  ;D

Earl is my Hero!!

Guys, their delusional bravado is boundless.

Even as Harber was hanging their 42nd point on El Dorado to invoke the mercy-rule, the El Dorado fans next to me were making the claim that:

If this game were played in War Memorial, we would win

Baitshop

Here is what I think happens if the come back for more.....

Billyo62

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 11, 2010, 12:57:01 am

Even as Harber was hanging their 42nd point on El Dorado to invoke the mercy-rule, the El Dorado fans next to me were making the claim that:

Earl, This would have been My Reaction!   ;D

Earl is my Hero!!

Gosh, there are so many to choose from. Where to start, where to start.

Now, so many of their threads have been locked, we won't actually be able to use the quote feature to give the date and time, but please give the author, the date, and the thread if you can.

Here, let me start things off...

From "Hey El Dorado", December 9, 2009 at 12:26:29am
Quote from: Gate
.....do they drug test at your place of employment?

Here's the facts son.....

Yall ain't invncible (whoever your team is).

We're big, fast, strong, and deep. We're well-coached...which I believe to be the most important factor in our resurgence....

We've always had the talent....but since Scooter left it's been incompetence at the head coaching and AD positions (particularly in 2005-06...rock bottom....two straight 3-7 seasons. That was unacceptable.)

We got a new AD and head coach all at once.....we made the playoffs in Reed's first year, with largely the same team that went 3-7 the year before.

Now we have broke the ice. More will follow. And while you're running your mouth, go call your AD and tell them to call down to El Dorado and get us on your schedule and we can shut yours and others' pie holes up......

Earl is my Hero!!

And another.

Same place.

But El Dorado, Pine Bluff, Lake Hamilton, Watson Chapel can lock horns with ANY of yall....

And like Rich said, we can make a strong case for #1....

Earl is my Hero!!

Oooh, I like this one too:

Same place.

Quote from: Jesusfreak
HAHAHAHA   just a bunch of sour grapes from some losers whose teams didn't win the title.

Get over yourselves and your self imagined superiority complex. Whenever you get through I bet the 6A south puts out more college players this year than the 7A west.

Don't even try reasoning with these people Gate. I gave up, because its no good. No amount of facts or truth will change it. They live in their own little universe that begins and end with their own delusions. A mysterious land beyond time and space where the 7A west is the best football conference in America. They are better than anything in Texas or anywhere else. The 8 teams in the 7A west are always in the national top 25. Somehow when they split the old 5A in 2006, all the teams that were granted a 7 mysteriously gained 50 pounds of muscle per player, dropped 3 tenths of a second off their 40 time, and steroids were put in the water supply of each city. And on and on.

RPG is nothing but a rude, instigating smart aleck, and Smithian is only a few years removed from his mommy changing his diapers and whipping his nose for him. He knows nothing about high school football as a whole nor the rich history of Arkansas HS football over the last few decades like us. So just ignore them both Gate, don't even give them the time of day to try to argue or reason with them. Even if you win an argument or debate with them, you have accomplished nothing. Simply let them alone to live in their dreamworld of delusion. You know about how delusional people are!

While we can celebrate El do's championship, they are reduced to whining and pouting and have nothing better to do than try to put down another teams success. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 02:49:51 AM by Jesusfreak »

Earl is my Hero!!

This is a good one:

Quote from: extremeIDIOT
Quote from: R. A.™ on December 14, 2009, 02:39:07 PM
the only difference in 6A and 7A is enrollment

No, not really. We definitely have three times as much talent. Even if y'all have twice as many players. That's why no one bothered to go to the game last week to see "smash mouth football". 

Yeah, that talent looked really good against Harber.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Earl is my Hero!!

Tee hee hee...

I don't want to hear the crap about numbers.

NLR dressed over 100....we beat them....they went to your semis....

LR Central teams of 03-04 would have trashed any of yall....with their roster of about 45 players.

Can the crap about depth. We are ultra-talented across the board.

Like I said previously, I know we couldn't win the league every year....but we''ll compete.

I'll put this coaching staff up against any in your league....anytime, anywhere......

Earl is my Hero!!

The hits just keep coming...

Not us.....get your facts straight.....

Sooner or later the two will be combined again.....you and I know it's coming.....

But until then we just gotta wait and see if one of your "big, bad" teams (bold quotation marks....) stops turning us down and plays us.....

Two 7A West schools turned us down recently....why?

Scared?

Nah, I guess they didn't want a mercy-rule game...

Earl is my Hero!!

This...

.....we get the satisfaction of whippin that arss.....

Uhmmmm. Maybe not.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Scorp

QUOTE from BIGELDOFAN

Quotei understand yall are riding on brey cook but lets put this in perspective he is a lineman he is not a 5 star rb or qb or receiver if he were there may be reason to worry. he is only one player a great player no doubt but come on he is a offensive lineman nothing more.

Earl is my Hero!!

This is so much fun!!!!

The fact is our kids will play anyone, anywhere.....

Funny you talk this smack and probably haven't even seen us play.......

Maybe Camden Fairview has another open date. Many more whoppins like you took tonight and your kids might not want to leave the house...

Earl is my Hero!!

December 16, 2009:

There you go again....gotta bring up the past....it's like an escape hatch to you.

Why don't we talk about the current state of affairs?  unfortunately we don't play in the state's largest classification.

So....why not compare/contrast our current teams instead of bringing up the past? See I don't live in the past.....I like this team...and I really can't wait for next year, what with 15 starters (including a legitimate D-1 QB candidate)

What do you think of "Next Year" now? Kinda hard for that legit D-1 QB to complete a pass when he's flat on his back.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Earl is my Hero!!

Our coaching staff is arguably one of the best....definitely one of the best at making halftime adjustments......

Too bad he couldn't make an adjustment to stop a handoff up the middle.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Earl is my Hero!!

And on Christmas Eve no less:

We're not getting blown out in any game.....

Ouch. I'm thinking the invocation of the mercy-rule qualifies as a blow-out...

Billyo62

Earl, I just Can't , Too Many ..Please don't make me......

Russman

Momma said I shouldn't dogpile but...

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 04, 2010, 05:34:50 pm

You can argue your side till you're blue in the face but here's the deal: there's a team in Class 6A that has all the qualities your best teams have: size, strength, and depth. We have one other thing you don't have: pure, blinding SPEED.

THAT is going to be the difference next Friday. Watch and see. We have guys in our backfield and at WR that nobody in 7A West can catch. Do you hear me clear enough? Har-Ber will not face the kind of speed that they're gonna face next week all season.

This just didn't happen.  Our offensive and defensive lines dominated the game. 

gatecrasher

Yall have fun....while we did get our butts kicked, I for one have eaten my crow. Now it's time to move on.....

There's a lot of football to be played. Just sayin....

Rzback4Life

Gate,  After weeks and weeks of trash talk, I think you are going to have to eat crow for more than a few hours!  Should be interesting between PB, LH and you guys.  Good luck to the Cats the rest of the year. 

DEBO64ETOWN

Well the score tells me what happened, but dang what happened. Can anyone give me a breakdown. Gate you guys cost me a steak dinner to 7a. Is Harber that good or is Eldo just hype.

thebigshot

Dang why only gate has the highlight posts what about me??? I'm jealous now !!!!!

spurrr

There's too many to go back and find but I'll paraphrase
1. Nobody is going to shove the ball down out throats
2.NWA has never seen the speed we have
3.Our lines are big and strong and we have great depth
4, We will win because we have the most heart
5. NWA has never sen a scoring machine like we have
6 Oh and did I tell ya'll we are fast!!!!!

gatecrasher

Har-Ber is that good.

We started off well. After an INT we held them to a missed FG, and we hit a screen pass to James Ford for a 78 yd TD play and a 7-0 lead. Had a chance to extend it to 14-0 but failed to cash in in the red zone on our next possession. Defensively we did allright until the last 4 minutes of the first half. Two scores in that span (one off a Taylor Reed interception) made it 14-7 Har-Ber at the half.

Second half was all Har-Ber. They physically whipped us up front on both sides  and ultimately that was the difference in the game. They made the adjustments at the half....we didn't. They are as good as advertised. I picked them to win 7A and I believe they will....

spurrr

Harber may win it, but there are 2 teams up here that pose a concern. Find out in December.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 04:03:55 am
Yall have fun....while we did get our butts kicked, I for one have eaten my crow. Now it's time to move on.....

There's a lot of football to be played. Just sayin....

Wait, wait. You didn't just say that, did you?

After NINE months of listening to how El Dorado is just as good as any 7A team, and how they hypothetically could beat anyone, you expect us to let it go in a matter of hours?

Let it go? You really said "It's time to move on..."?

Ummmm....

NO!!!!

They way I figure we have 8 months and 29 more days of this.

gatecrasher

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 09:17:08 am
We'll see....;)

Gate. I am a middle-aged man that sits in front of a computer all day for a living. I only leave the house a handful of times during the week - football game on Friday night, occasional softball game to officiate, a trip or two to Walmart, and a trip out of town about once a month.

If you like, I can see to it that there's a reminder posted each day for the next 299 days...

RGP

Oh, I absolutely LOVE this one:

Quote from: bigeldofan on August 12, 2010, 01:29:59 pm
i am not afraid to say that eldorados offensive line is dominating.After everybody sees hicks and his crew whipping har-bers d line you will see what i am talking about.

To which I replied (in a very prophetic manner....):

Quote from: RGP on August 12, 2010, 02:55:27 pm
El Dorado's talent positions* (i.e. QB, WR, RB) are what allowed them to win a state championship last year and are why they're ranked highly again this season. Their skill positions* (OL, DL) are subpar when compared to the majority of 7A maulers. Har-Ber sees a much better OL every day in practice than they'll find against El Dorado and I promise you they faced four, maybe five, offensive lines in the 7A West last year that were better than the Wildcats were.

The fact that you base your argument off of "heart" and "bench" just reaffirms the idiocy of your post. All teams play with heart. All great times play with a lot of it. As for bench press? I've known plenty of 350-400 bench pressers who never saw a lick of playing time.

I don't believe for a second that there "was scouts" who said y'all had the toughest unit they had seen. How do you judge toughness to begin with? Is that getting knocked on your butt every play and coming back for more?? Now I know where gate gets it from....

But seriously, just no. If El Dorado has a chance of beating Har-Ber, it'll have nothing to do with their OL. If there coaches think that is the case, they'll be in for a rude awakening.

And the response?

Quote from: gatecrasher on August 12, 2010, 03:20:24 pm
Quote from: bigeldofan on August 12, 2010, 01:29:59 pm
i am not afraid to say that eldorados offensive line is dominating.After everybody sees hicks and his crew whipping har-bers d line you will see what i am talking about.
THIS

And to me....

Quote from: gatecrasher on August 12, 2010, 03:22:19 pm
Whether you believe him is irrelevant.
Keep talking waterboy....;)

RGP

ELDOWILDCAT88 worthy of some fun.....

Quote from: ELDOWILDCAT88 on August 12, 2010, 10:46:06 pm
Get ready for probadly the most physical team your going to see all year!!!!!

Quote from: ELDOWILDCAT88 on August 13, 2010, 06:52:20 pm
I guarantee were bringing a big can of whoop%$"!

Earl is my Hero!!

Smithian

Quote from: Smithian on September 10, 2010, 11:16:32 pm
Quote from: thebigshot on September 08, 2010, 08:44:01 pm
I was just wondering because I didn't know if he was fast or slow. I wish there is a way to see what he looks like on tape. Most big guys like that are slow not trying take anything away from the Har-Ber cornfield fella. Gate is right, he won't win every play. His going get tired, and you got to think some of these smaller guys can get around him pretty quick.
Let's take a look at the film and see how El Dorado's D-Line did against Har-Ber's slow O-Line.

Smithian

Quote from: thebigshot on September 10, 2010, 07:42:09 am
Har ber its your last chance to forfit now or else !!!!!
I wonder if after Har-Ber took the lead if thebigshot thought...

Baitshop

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 04:03:55 am
Now it's time to move on.....

Now gate.....you know dadgum well that, if you boys would have won this game by one single point, that you guys would have already started 10 threads about your world dominance and would have chased the 7A boys around this board like a 7th grader chases girls at his first Jr. High school dance.....

No, the crow eatin' may slow it down (just a little bit) and it MAY shorten it some (probably not)....but, just like it would be if you guys had won.....thays a whole lotta mo where dis came from".....

Think of it as the 7A version of Lent.....40 days of penitence and self-denial.....a "fasting" from all 7A threads would be appropriate considering the depth of your pregame bravado and the ultimate decisiveness of your defeat.....your public acknowledgement of the error of your ways is certainly a beginning, but 40 days of continued humility would prove the sincerity of your acknowledgement of your intellectual indiscretion is truly heart felt.....

Short of the above, I anticipate copious amounts of crow being shoved under you guys noses for a considerable amount of time....

What can I say.....you reap what you sow..... ;)

BTW.....Earl AIN'T Catholic......he may not believe in the 40 days of lent...... :o

Smithian

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 04, 2010, 11:14:14 am
No Bait....we're coming up there to win.
This ain't your "normal" 6A team you're about to face, or a 6A team your perception disorder allows you to believe....;)

We're 6A only because the Gestapo put us there. Yall are stereotyping us because of what classification we're in.

That's ok. That will change next weekend.

gatecrasher

Earl...
I on the other hand, am very busy. Work, kids, NA meetings, etc.

While I'm on here most every day at some point, it's not like you are...

Feel free to post away. I don't play for the Wildcats. They are the ones who have to have amnesia (and they will). I'm just a fan who realizes that everything our kids expect to have is still in front of them.

Once again, you fail in realizing that there are more important things in my world besides sports....and this would be my stance even had we won last night.

Giving and eating crow are spin into that "it's just a game" web too....just sayin.

So post away. I might even respond. But it's a done deal. I told you that's how i was gonna handle it. Sorry if that disappoints you Earl.....;D

7AFBFAN

I have seen Harber numerous times over the last 5 years and last night was not even considered one of their good games. You guys can justify your beating last night by saying that Harber will kill everyone in the West simply by walking on the field but that is not the case. If they sleep walk for a half like they did last night they will face several opponents that will provide a different outcome. That being said if they come out with the intensity they showed in the second half they are a very very good team. Not invincible like I thought. El Dorado is a one man show, if 24 goes down season over.

Earl is my Hero!!

Bait, I'm more of a "Til death do us part" kind of guy...

gatecrasher

Wrong.
He's just the one who produced last night.

We have John Miles and Cameron Mahone too.

Baitshop

7AFBFAN

I only know numbers Gate, what numbers are those kids?

gatecrasher

Miles is #2
Mahone is #25 (actually plays LB but moonlights in the offensive backfield some....didn't last night).

Smithian

Quote from: Billyo62 on September 11, 2010, 01:07:25 am
Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 11, 2010, 12:57:01 am

Earl, This would have been My Reaction!   ;D

Priceless.

7AFBFAN

Yes those are the other two that I would put a notch below 24 but still very good. 24 can carry a team. The Line Backer was very good.

gatecrasher

Earl, where were you sitting?

gatecrasher

We have two new LBs starting for us this year....I definitely could tell last night. Once #35 got to the second level, he had plenty of room to run. Good hard runner.

Besides Kissinger (beast) and Cook (he's gonna play on Sundays), who else is getting D1 attention for the Blue Cats?

7AFBFAN

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas